Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

UTD GETTING RID OF A FEW

Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:03 pm

Ex-Cardiff City loanee Wilfried Zaha's Manchester United future, alongside those of Marouane Fellaini, Shinji Kagawa, Nani and Anderson, looks bleak.

Zaha and other bit part players could move on as well as Fellaini who it is understood United have begun tentative negotiations with Napoli over.

New manager Louis van Gaal has begun to put his stamp on the United squad on their pre-season tour of the USA and will lead his team against Inter Milan in Washington tonight.

Re: UTD GETTING RID OF A FEW

Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:17 pm

Surprised Kagawa is going but then again it appears he doesn't fit into the Van Gaal system. He will be a cracking signing for someone. If I was a club like Tottenham or Southampton I would be looking to sign a player like him to send a message.

Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:30 pm

Rumours that Vidal has agreed to join them.

That's a coup for them.

Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:45 pm

lvg has said he will give zaha a chance

Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:29 pm

BluebirdsTilIDie wrote:lvg has said he will give zaha a chance

He is giving him the same chance as everyone else. To be fair he was the only player in the squad that didn't get any game time until yesterday. Van gaal plays with wingback and said unlike the other wingers like young zaha can't play wingback, he will have to play striker or not at all. Considering the strikers they have at united I don't see him getting many games for them. It's probably better for zaha if gets loaned out.
Apparently van gaal likes keane the cb ole wants so not sure ole will be able to loan him.