Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Nigel Clough to target Cardiff City player and make big

Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:31 pm

rodins wrote:
worcester_ccfc wrote:In all the pictures that City have put up, everyone looks to be happy and enjoying themselves - except John Brayford.

Maybe he's just a miserable c**t

Maybe he post on here ??? There are plenty of them :laughing6:

Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:21 pm

Bluebina wrote:
rodins wrote:
worcester_ccfc wrote:In all the pictures that City have put up, everyone looks to be happy and enjoying themselves - except John Brayford.

Maybe he's just a miserable c**t

Maybe he post on here ??? There are plenty of them :laughing6:

:laughing5: :laughing5:

Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:33 pm

Perhaps Ole is bluffing saying that Brayford is part of his plans for this season in order for Clough to pay up a hefty fee for him?

Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:34 pm

lathamgaffney wrote:Perhaps Ole is bluffing saying that Brayford is part of his plans for this season in order for Clough to pay up a hefty fee for him?

I reckon a few players have been touted this way

Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:49 pm

McNaughton wouldn't be going out on loan for a season if Brayford wasn't part of Ole's plans.

I hope he starts against Blackburn. :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:32 pm

Forever Blue wrote:My opinion
I actually think there is a chance Clough could get him?

Nigel Clough has been told he can have as much money as he requires to sign John Brayford from Cardiff CIty. Brayford hit it off at Sheffield United and was the fans favourite last season.

Hull City have completed the signings of Harry Maguire from Sheffield United for an estimated £4 mill and also signed Andy Robertson.

Norfolk enchants he's our number two :ayatollah: , let's hope he has a great season ....

Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:58 pm

Worcester. You are one of the best posters on this board and I enjoyed reading your posts before I started contributing myself...

... But come on doood. :laughing6:

Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:11 pm

If Brayford wants to drop down to League One then I don't want him. That would show an excessive lack of ambition for a player who should be nearing the peak of his powers as a player. All this speculating about his unhappiness I find a little absurd. CCFC will add millions to his bank account in the duration of his contract with us, we have a great squad of likable characters and rarely, very few d****s in our ranks. How bad can being a playing for us be? Its not the mu***F***ing national service!!

I'd be shocked if JB left us for Sheffield United.

On the other hand Ole - entertaining this sepculation for a mo' = has driven his value back up by playing him in all friendlies and by his comments in the media, knowing full well that Clough wants him badly. And it looks like Celtic will miss out on Champions League football this year and they have a right back entering the last year of his contract...

As Annis would say...

Hmmm

I love silly season. :laughing5: