Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Season tickets?? - when??

Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:57 am

When are they being posted out? Anyone in the know?? :bluescarf:

Re: Season tickets?? - when??

Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:07 pm

I got told they will be sent out on Friday.

Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:27 pm

They were posting them out last Saturday on the opening day so anytime :bluescarf:

Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:41 pm

They shut the ticket office all day Monday and worked until 8 pm to get them out, so anytime soon

Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:39 pm

see the woman on the phone told me the 13th of august. but she probably meant "you'll recieve it by the 13th of august"

also there are no pictures on the cards this year apparently

Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:27 pm

AlwaysBBlue wrote:see the woman on the phone told me the 13th of august. but she probably meant "you'll recieve it by the 13th of august"

Where did you hear about no photos,I thought that was a big thing security wise,could give your S/T to anyone if so.

Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:34 pm

Phoned today and they sed they be sending the first batch out friday

Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:06 am

johnnyjan4-69 wrote:
AlwaysBBlue wrote:see the woman on the phone told me the 13th of august. but she probably meant "you'll recieve it by the 13th of august"

Where did you hear about no photos,I thought that was a big thing security wise,could give your S/T to anyone if so.

i rang the ticket office because they have twice not recieved my photo (once by email and once by post) and i said "when does the photo have to be in by as im not sure when i can get to the ground" and the woman said "don't worry about it, the photos go on the system for away games, security etc but they're not going on the cards this year"