Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

anyone have super cup tickets yet?

Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:55 am

Money taken from account but no sign of tickets yet.

Re: anyone have super cup tickets yet?

Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:02 pm

Got mine yesterday.

Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:02 pm

Received mine last Friday the £40 tickets in the upper ninian :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:06 pm

MIne came Friday...

Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:13 pm

No sign of mine yet :(

Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:18 pm

NIGELNIGLE wrote:No sign of mine yet :(

Scratch that, seems mine came last week - my Missus forgot to tell me! :o

Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:32 pm

Yes mine came last thurs

Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:45 pm

Mine came on Friday but my Mrs booked a holiday in the past couple of weeks and wouldn't you believe it we will be away when the Super Cup is played :( However my Daughter will now be going with her Brother who are both huge City fans and their poor old dad is going to try and fin d a bar showing the game out in Kos whilst drinking a few ice cold Mythos pints could be worse I suppose ;) :bluescarf:

Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:34 pm

If your going to the super cup make sure you take the MasterCard card you paid for the tickets on and I'd as checks are definitely going to be made in a big crackdown on ticket touts .

Anybody with a ticket not matching a card number will be refused entry !

Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:00 am

thomasblue wrote:If your going to the super cup make sure you take the MasterCard card you paid for the tickets on and I'd as checks are definitely going to be made in a big crackdown on ticket touts .

Anybody with a ticket not matching a card number will be refused entry !

Had mine late last week :ayatollah:

My understanding is that 'checks' will take place and at least the 'purchaser' of the tickets (with proof of ID) will need to be in attendance otherwise entry will be refused

Can't do it any other way, as for example, I paid for 2 tickets but didn't have to supply a second name

Could well be wide of the mark, although I trust my source on this one (not CCFC Staff)

I guess only time will tell, but given the high profile UEFA Members attending, things are likely to be very tight! :thumbup:

Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:05 am

Still not had mine but email says they will be sent by end of July - 2 days to go!

Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:48 am

bluebird58 wrote:Still not had mine but email says they will be sent by end of July - 2 days to go!

Got mine last week.

Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:32 am

Special delivery this morning...I wonder if that was why they cost an extra tenner lol...anyway they have arrived

Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:13 am

Just discovered they had tried to deliver mine Special Delivery on Friday but the Mrs had tidied away the card from the postman!
Got them now. Bloody Hell! How far up and back is row R block 517? Will need oxygen and Sherpas to get up there!

Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:29 pm

Just discovered they had tried to deliver mine Special Delivery on Friday but the Mrs had tidied away the card from the postman!
Got them now. Bloody Hell! How far up and back is row R block 517? Will need oxygen and Sherpas to get up there!