Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Cardiff City supporters to be investigated by police after '

Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:48 am

'antisocial behaviour' at Huish Park

http://www.westerngazette.co.uk/Cardiff ... ml?Cardiff City supporters who were ejected from Huish Park during a friendly with Yeovil Town on Sunday for 'antisocial behaviour' are being investigated by police.

Officers in Yeovil are liaising with football intelligence officers at South Wales Police after a number of its fans were kicked-out of the ground for damaging a roof and throwing water, an Avon and Somerset Police spokesman confirmed.

CCTV footage has also been passed on to South Wales Police.

Some fans walked out when it became apparent they would be ejected and one man was refused entry to the ground for being intoxicated.

Eye-witnesses reported that Cardiff supporters were unruly throughout the game, directing abusive songs towards the home stand and stewards and making a number of anti-English chants.

No arrests were made on the day. The Western Gazette has been unable to get comment from either club at this stage.

Read more: http://www.westerngazette.co.uk/Cardiff ... z38qyAnJPH
Read more at http://www.westerngazette.co.uk/Cardiff ... rRauYgq.99

Re: Cardiff City supporters to be investigated by police aft

Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:59 am

What a load of shit all this happend because one old cardiff fan(women wearing red only person in crowd doing so by the way) complains to the stewerts because some lads by her were chucking water at each other then the stewerts got the police in to chuck a load of people out it was a joke absolutely pathetic. :lol:

Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:16 am

Anti English chants and being abusive to the opposition fans! How is this news f**k me football is getting wetter and wetter

Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:02 pm

3 are up on firearms offences for possessing water pistols.

Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:46 pm

throwing water :lol: i did see that bottle fly, but I think whoever got soaked would be happy as it was boiling :lol:

Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:48 pm

Hang I was only yards away, yes they were throwing water at each other,but it was all done in good fun.they where doing it for about 20 mins a steward next to them was laughing at them until rightly said 1 woman complained.the roof that was claimed to had been damaged wasn't in the best shape anyway and to me the damage didn't look new. As for chants I didn't hear anything out of the norm,even when chants where aimed at the stewards they laughed it off and returned banter with the fans.

they forget to mention that at half time no one was allowed out for a smoke,so what did both the yeovil Stewards and police do?.... Allowed all the smokers to smoke by the toilets IN the stadium, now I'm no lawyer but isn't allowing this a bigger criminal offence than throwing water..

Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:29 pm

IM surprised they haven't mentioned the broken seats as well

Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:00 pm

I couldn't believe we were frisked going into the ground - for a friendly! Chief steward there had a humour by-pass operation ( the other stewards seemed reluctant to carry out his wishes to involve the police and eject a few fans for having a bit of harmless fun with some water ). West Country bumpkins :oops:

Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:23 pm

Throwing water it was lucky no one was killed. And singing anti English songs I really hope no ones hearing was damaged. My god football fans ehhhh. Anyone who is caught for this should spend the rest of there lives locked up with mass murderers and rapist. The coppers should catch real criminals like the ones caught driving to the game exceeding the speed limit by 0.007 over the speed limit.