Blue Shirt

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Blue Shirt

Postby Caerphillyblue1927 » Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:11 pm

Anyone know when the club is going to be selling the blue shirts? Not sure if I'll buy one though because the makers logo/name Cosway Sports looks shit.
Caerphillyblue1927

Blue Shirt

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Blue Shirt

Postby JonCCFC » Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:24 pm

November most likely. The club have always been shit when it comes to shirt release dates. :lol:
JonCCFC

Postby PartyWithOle » Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:48 pm

Club said both home and red shirt should be out by Huddersfield game. Still no pricing though :shock:
PartyWithOle

Postby Reza » Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:46 pm

PartyWithOle wrote:Club said both home and red shirt should be out by Huddersfield game. Still no pricing though :shock:

So just the red shirt then lol
Always be blue
Reza

Postby Nuclearblue » Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:27 pm

Don't buy it simples. There are three alternate ones. The old 70s and then there is the one that Annis and Carl have been modelling and the Adidas ones. Got to be one you like. Shove Tans up his arse (in a nice way of coarse) :lol:
Nuclearblue

Postby PartyWithOle » Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:36 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Don't buy it simples. There are three alternate ones. The old 70s and then there is the one that Annis and Carl have been modelling and the Adidas ones. Got to be one you like. Shove Tans up his arse (in a nice way of coarse) :lol:

Out of all the blue ones available. The official away shirt is the best looking.
PartyWithOle

Postby Kanester » Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:17 pm

PartyWithOle wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:Don't buy it simples. There are three alternate ones. The old 70s and then there is the one that Annis and Carl have been modelling and the Adidas ones. Got to be one you like. Shove Tans up his arse (in a nice way of coarse) :lol:

Out of all the blue ones available. The official away shirt is the best looking.

CCST is by far the smartest. :thumbup:
Kanester

Postby darran1927 » Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:55 pm

Kanester wrote:
PartyWithOle wrote:

CCST is by far the smartest. :thumbup:

And I'm still waiting for the fecking thing to be delivered :old:
darran1927

Postby JonCCFC » Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:14 pm

Sorry Nukes, the official blue shirt is the winner for me. :bluescarf:
JonCCFC

Postby Mr Moo Cow » Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:16 pm

I do like the new blue one :ayatollah:
Mr Moo Cow

Postby Nuclearblue » Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:28 pm

JonCCFC wrote:

At the very least then chief cover up that horrendous badge with our proper one.
Nuclearblue

Postby JonCCFC » Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:52 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
JonCCFC wrote:

At the very least then chief cover up that horrendous badge with our proper one.

The badge doesn't bother me mate, only the colour. :bluescarf:
JonCCFC

Return to General Chat