Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

3-4 day delay on your Ayatollah shirts

Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:18 pm

I have sent out emails this morning letting you know the haulage company are slower than predicted by me. Customs tax has been paid and now just awaiting the shipment that WILL arrive Thursday evening according to the tracker. I'll get them in the post on Friday to be delivered Saturday morning.

Apologies about the slight delay in my prediction. A > 50kg parcel does not get processed as quickly for Express delivery. I have already offered everyone a 15% discount on another top for City fans who pre-ordered as a thank-you for the patience and trust.

http://www.cardiffcitybluebirds.co.uk/ :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Sorry about the wait/delay and hope you all enjoy the tops. :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Order a top this week to be entitled to a 15% discount on an extra top, contact sales@cardiffcitybluebirds.co.uk

:thumbright: :thumbright: http://www.cardiffcitybluebirds.co.uk :thumbright: :thumbright:

Re: 3-4 day delay on your Ayatollah shirts

Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:09 pm

Lovely chassis, nice set of pins too. Top post

Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:49 pm

If you need logistics in future I am in the management team @ UPS so would be able to advise or sort out!

Bluebirds :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:09 pm

I ike it,any chance i can view it from behind :laughing6: please

Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:23 pm

ThomasC wrote:I have sent out emails this morning letting you know the haulage company are slower than predicted by me. Customs tax has been paid and now just awaiting the shipment that WILL arrive Thursday evening according to the tracker. I'll get them in the post on Friday to be delivered Saturday morning.

Apologies about the slight delay in my prediction. A > 50kg parcel does not get processed as quickly for Express delivery. I have already offered everyone a 15% discount on another top for City fans who pre-ordered as a thank-you for the patience and trust.

Sorry about the wait/delay and hope you all enjoy the tops. :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:thumbright: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:25 pm

brettski wrote:If you need logistics in future I am in the management team @ UPS so would be able to advise or sort out!

Bluebirds :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Could come in very handy thank you, i'll PM you when arranging future shipments. Appreciate the offer :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:57 pm

http://www.cardiffcitybluebirds.co.uk/ :thumbright: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:15 am

shipment arrived in the UK, departed the East Midlands Depot @ 04:00am this morning :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

I'll keep everyone updated, im hoping to get the parcel sooner than the tracker's prediction as I do not need home delivery. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Anybody who prefers a Saturday delivery contact sales@cardiffcitybluebirds.co.uk otherwise I will try to get them posted sooner :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Last chance to get the 15% discount on a second top at your leisure, make a purchase today :thumbright: :thumbright: www.cardiffcitybluebirds.co.uk :thumbright: :thumbright: consolidate a multiple order for discount, contact me sales@cardiffcitybluebirds.co.uk

Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:45 am

ThomasC wrote:shipment arrived in the UK, departed the East Midlands Depot @ 04:00am this morning :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

I'll keep everyone updated, im hoping to get the parcel sooner than the tracker's prediction as I do not need home delivery. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Anybody who prefers a Saturday delivery contact sales@cardiffcitybluebirds.co.uk otherwise I will try to get them posted sooner :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Last chance to get the 15% discount on a second top at your leisure, make a purchase today :thumbright: :thumbright: http://www.cardiffcitybluebirds.co.uk :thumbright: :thumbright: consolidate a multiple order for discount, contact me sales@cardiffcitybluebirds.co.uk

:thumbup:

Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:17 am

London Heathrow depot now, it is a possibility I can get them posted tomorrow as long as there is no issue with me picking up (wasn't before) & no hold-ups :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I will confirm this tomorrow but I have a feeling you can wear the shirts on the 31/07 on Thursday, not long now guys/gals :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:49 am

ThomasC wrote:London Heathrow depot now, it is a possibility I can get them posted tomorrow as long as there is no issue with me picking up (wasn't before) & no hold-ups :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I will confirm this tomorrow but I have a feeling you can wear the shirts on the 31/07 on Thursday, not long now guys/gals :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Nice one Tom...fingers crossed

Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:52 am

bluepagey wrote:
ThomasC wrote:London Heathrow depot now, it is a possibility I can get them posted tomorrow as long as there is no issue with me picking up (wasn't before) & no hold-ups :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Nice one Tom...fingers crossed

Thanks :thumbup: :thumbup: as soon as any news on posting date is 100% i'll send emails to everyone to confirm good news, I will make sure everyone clearly knows the delivery date and i'm predicting it won't be Saturday :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:09 pm

Excellent work Thomas. Didn't see your emails until this morning.

Top work on your part, looking forward to wearing it :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:15 pm

Hi Thomas, please can you take another photo of the back of the shirt with the model? i want to see what the back of the shirt looks like. :D

Wed Jul 30, 2014 4:36 pm

HI Tom,

Didn't get an email today so guessing we are back to saturday delivery.

Fri Aug 01, 2014 9:04 am

Are these still being delivered tomorrow Tom?

Fri Aug 01, 2014 9:24 am

What day Thomas will we receive them?

Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:10 am

grange_end1927 wrote:What day Thomas will we receive them?

Tomorrow, they are sent in post today, 1st class :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:53 am

ThomasC wrote:
grange_end1927 wrote:What day Thomas will we receive them?

Tomorrow, they are sent in post today, 1st class :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Top man cheers Tom

Fri Aug 01, 2014 12:41 pm

I dont even care about the shirts anymore

MORE PICS

Sat Aug 02, 2014 9:35 am

Oh well looks like Monday for me postie just been no shirts,did post my ST' s thoigh