Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

The palace song we sung yesterday

Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:13 pm

What's the words to the song we sung yesterday something like the boys in blueeee ooooooo oooooo don't know the rest haha anyone know

Re: The palace song we sung yesterday

Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:46 pm

Please no ! The day we start copying those twats is a day our fans need to have a long hard look at themselves.

Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:02 pm

Can we stop stealing Palace chants

Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:15 pm

Its pathetic, looks and sounds more like a musical than a set of supporters, so f*cking cringeworthy.

Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:20 pm

"We're the pride of South Wales,
South Wales' number 1,
You know it's true,
We're boys in blue"

or something along those lines.

Palace sing it, yes, but it's not 'their' song. Quite a few clubs around the UK sing it including Man United. I quite like it personally. :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:35 pm

JonCCFC wrote:"We're the pride of South Wales,
South Wales' number 1,
You know it's true,
We're boys in blue"

Palace sing it, yes, but it's not 'their' song. Quite a few clubs around the UK sing it including Man United. I quite like it personally. :ayatollah:

f**k me ! When has a song ever been more factually incorrect :lol:

Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:41 pm

waddle wrote:
South Wales' number 1,
You know it's true,
We're boys in blue"

Wrong forum, bro.

Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:55 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:
waddle wrote:
South Wales' number 1,
You know it's true,
We're boys in blue"

Wrong forum, bro.

Bro !? :lol:

Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:19 pm

South Wales' number 1,
You know it's true,
We're boys in blue"

No its not their song but they are one of those poxy sets of supporters that like to think they're 'Ultras'. Unfortunately the new generation of fans are being brought up into an era hearing some of these fans and think its the latest trend to bounce around dry humping each other singing nancy pansie songs.

Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:53 pm

waddle wrote:
South Wales' number 1,
You know it's true,
We're boys in blue"

We do play in blue away from home ;)

Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:01 pm

waddle wrote:
South Wales' number 1,
You know it's true,
We're boys in blue"

Erm, "We're the famous Swansea City" springs to mind, waddle ;)

A small coastal town with delusions of grandeur thanks to a tenuous title bestowed on them because, erm, they HAD to give it to someone! :oops: :lol: :lol:

FFS, get a grip. Mind you, you'll never sing the 'Capital' song, will you?? :thumbup:

Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:26 pm

GotMeSingingTheBlues wrote:
South Wales' number 1,
You know it's true,
We're boys in blue"

No its not their song but they are one of those poxy sets of supporters that like to think they're 'Ultras'. Unfortunately the new generation of fans are being brought up into an era hearing some of these fans and think its the latest trend to bounce around dry humping each other singing nancy pansie songs.

:lol:

Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:39 pm

Sven wrote:
waddle wrote:
South Wales' number 1,
You know it's true,
We're boys in blue"

A small coastal town with delusions of grandeur thanks to a tenuous title bestowed on them because, erm, they HAD to give it to someone! :oops: :lol: :lol:

FFS, get a grip. Mind you, you'll never sing the 'Capital' song, will you?? :thumbup:

If we're talking about being factually correct Swansea is a city and is not the capital so what on earth are you talking about ?

Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:25 pm

waddle wrote:f**k me ! When has a song ever been more factually incorrect :lol:

"You'll never beat the Jacks"

Funnily enough, you lot stopped singing it suddenly when Chops bagged a last minute winner. Strange that. :lol:

Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:33 pm

Barry Chuckle wrote:
waddle wrote:f**k me ! When has a song ever been more factually incorrect :lol:

"You'll never beat the Jacks"

Funnily enough, you lot stopped singing it suddenly when Chops bagged a last minute winner. Strange that. :lol:

I hated that bloke with a passion before that goal , odious piece of vermin all I could think was why him , why f*cking him :D

Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:37 pm

waddle wrote:I hated that bloke with a passion before that goal , odious piece of vermin all I could think was why him , why f*cking him :D

:D a jack mate of mine said him and Bothroyd was the most hated strike partnership that City have had. He didn't have a nice word for either of them. :laughing6:

Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:42 pm

Barry Chuckle wrote:
waddle wrote:I hated that bloke with a passion before that goal , odious piece of vermin all I could think was why him , why f*cking him :D

:D a jack mate of mine said him and Bothroyd was the most hated strike partnership that City have had. He didn't have a nice word for either of them. :laughing6:

Bellamy is a scrote but I have a respect for him because he's played at the top and his passion is unequalled but those two no marks especially Chopra who could have been immense did naff all , what a Billy big Bollocks bothroyd turned into

Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:41 pm

waddle wrote:
Barry Chuckle wrote:

Bellamy is a scrote but I have a respect for him because he's played at the top and his passion is unequalled but those two no marks especially Chopra who could have been immense did naff all , what a Billy big Bollocks bothroyd turned into

Are you and Bothroyd related then, waddle?? :?

Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:05 pm

Sven wrote:
waddle wrote:
Barry Chuckle wrote:

No, I've always had massive balls cos I'm a real man and they match my huge cock , next question

Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:15 pm

South Wales' number 1,
You know it's true,
We're boys in blue"

Strange really as we are not number 1 in South Wales at the moment and we dint play in blue....can we nick something better? :lol:

Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:17 pm

waddle wrote:
Sven wrote:
waddle wrote:
South Wales' number 1,
You know it's true,
We're boys in blue"

If we're talking about being factually correct Swansea is a city and is not the capital so what on earth are you talking about ?

Come on it's not really a city is it like Newport isn't either....

Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:42 pm

waddle wrote:
Sven wrote:
waddle wrote:
Barry Chuckle wrote:

No, I've always had massive balls cos I'm a real man and they match my huge cock , next question

You really are pathetic, fella! :roll: :oops:

Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:24 pm

South Wales' number 1,
You know it's true,
We're boys in blue"

This sums it up for me . Our club gets more wanky every season .

Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:48 pm

Sven wrote:
waddle wrote:
Sven wrote:
waddle wrote:
Barry Chuckle wrote:

You really are pathetic, fella! :roll: :oops:

Oh don't be like that :lol:

Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:52 pm

goats wrote:
waddle wrote:
Sven wrote:
waddle wrote:
South Wales' number 1,
You know it's true,
We're boys in blue"

Come on it's not really a city is it like Newport isn't either....

Swansea is a city FACT , not the best in the world granted but a city none the less

Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:13 pm

South Wales' number 1,
You know it's true,
We're boys in blue"

:lol: I am with you mate, I want us to stay away from their cringey Ultra wanna-be shit as much as you do. Some songs like this which Palace sing I can cope with though. :thumbright:

Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:26 am

waddle kill yourself mate, i never post on here but you're even pissing me off with your constant drivel

Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:33 am

G.CCFC93 wrote:waddle kill yourself mate, i never post on here but you're even pissing me off with your constant drivel

Nuh , I am more than able to have a tidy conversation as I do with many on here but when dickheads like you and Sven talk shite that's the way I respond , so no I will not kill myself ;)

Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:50 pm

waddle wrote:
G.CCFC93 wrote:waddle kill yourself mate, i never post on here but you're even pissing me off with your constant drivel

Nuh , I am more than able to have a tidy conversation as I do with many on here but when dickheads like you and Sven talk shite that's the way I respond , so no I will not kill myself ;)

The only person on here "talking shite" is YOU, waddle, so no change there! :roll:

The comment from G.CCFC93 is bang out of order, though :evil:

Time for you to start being constructive or contributory to the aims of the Forum, fella ;)

Otherwise, I see little point in you being here (and few will miss you) :thumbup:

Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:08 am

Ban me then, see if I give a toss, full of jacks anyway