Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: The palace song we sung yesterday

Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:33 am

My comment was out of line, yes, I apologise for that, sorry waddle. But Sven my stance doesn't change. Can you deactivate my account and ban me from the site. I'm fed up of coming on here to see the hap with the city just to see threads by jacks, or legit Cardiff threads being high jacked by swansea fans. It's just a completely dysfunctional forum when you compare it to what it is intended to do.

Wed Jul 30, 2014 1:27 am

G.CCFC93 wrote:My comment was out of line, yes, I apologise for that, sorry waddle. But Sven my stance doesn't change. Can you deactivate my account and ban me from the site. I'm fed up of coming on here to see the hap with the city just to see threads by jacks, or legit Cardiff threads being high jacked by swansea fans. It's just a completely dysfunctional forum when you compare it to what it is intended to do.

You don't need to be banned to stop going on a forum. :lol:

Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:13 am

G.CCFC93 wrote:My comment was out of line, yes, I apologise for that, sorry waddle. But Sven my stance doesn't change. Can you deactivate my account and ban me from the site. I'm fed up of coming on here to see the hap with the city just to see threads by jacks, or legit Cardiff threads being high jacked by swansea fans. It's just a completely dysfunctional forum when you compare it to what it is intended to do.

My intention was not to derail the thread just to have a bit of a piss take so my apologies on that , I do try to stick to Swansea threads , look at my history but sometimes my gobbiness gets the better of me ,

no need to apologise as I see a post like that aimed at me as a victory :D

Will stick to swans posts from now on or try my hardest anyway :thumbup:

Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:28 am

JonCCFC wrote:

You don't need to be banned to stop going on a forum. :lol:

You're right, Jon :thumbup:

Sadly, some people are (despite what they say to the contrary) drawn to the very Forum they slate! :?