Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Mackay Mystery

Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:00 pm

What has happened to Mackay?......where is the job he was going to walk into?.....i just have this feeling that there is more to Mackay's sacking that we know about

Re: Mackay Mystery

Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:33 pm

you only have to look at the dodgy deals he did to know he was up to something .

Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:53 pm

Absolute rubbish!

Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:56 pm

What difference does it make now in all honesty?

People will side on either fence regardless of any allegations or revelations.

Let's just move on....

Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:30 pm

angelis1949 wrote:What has happened to Mackay?......where is the job he was going to walk into?.....i just have this feeling that there is more to Mackay's sacking that we know about

Oh, yes. Put it this way, I doubt another club will appoint him in a management capacity for a long, long, while..

Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:07 pm

Can't believe that nobody has taken Malky on as manager yet. Who is that guy at Celtic ffs??

Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:03 pm

No one will employ Milky as manager ever again, after his Cardiff time.

Tan crushed him and Moody as peanuts.
:D :lol:

Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:06 pm

I think he'll get a new job this season but they'll watch him like a hawk with transfers

Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:20 pm

Quite a few at the city know what Tan etc had on Malky, I know of 2 serious findings in city's investigation and if they were widely known Malky wouldn't work again.

Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:56 pm

Miller time wrote:Quite a few at the city know what Tan etc had on Malky, I know of 2 serious findings in city's investigation and if they were widely known Malky wouldn't work again.

Exactly!

Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:08 pm

Miller time wrote:Quite a few at the city know what Tan etc had on Malky, I know of 2 serious findings in city's investigation and if they were widely known Malky wouldn't work again.

Go on what did he do??

Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:30 pm

One Involves Frazier the other Daniel levy. That's all I'm going to say. But I know one or two others on here know what happened.

Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:46 pm

Miller time wrote:One Involves Frazier the other Daniel levy. That's all I'm going to say. But I know one or two others on here know what happened.

I always liked malky as a man but if he's done something wrong it will eventually come out I hope

Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:52 pm

Jazz Cock wrote:
Miller time wrote:One Involves Frazier the other Daniel levy. That's all I'm going to say. But I know one or two others on here know what happened.

I always liked malky as a man but if he's done something wrong it will eventually come out I hope

He was very well media trained.

Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:00 pm

Towards the end of MM's times here, Tan really weren't afraid to slate him.

From what we all can suss is MM and Moody was left in charge of the signings and money, Tan stayed well out of the Football business until the business MM done weren't representing how we was doing.

Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:34 am

Rubbish, Malky was investigated internally on a personal matter relating to Tan, there was clearly enough evidence to support it, Tan signed a gagging order, when Malky was presented with the evidence he apologised, dropped all charges and fled! :wave:

Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:58 am

The person who told me had no reason to lie. He'd been at the club for many years.
Put it this way if and when Malky works again I don't think he will be sending personal emails on the laptop the club gives him.

Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:46 am

That could be bollocks unless you can prove it or state what happened.

Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:55 am

I judge people on when I meet them. I met Malky in his first season and he was a genuine and proud character. I'm not saying he is blameless in the whole debacle with Tan. In fact, I think both parties were as bad as each other at times. He was a really nice guy when I met him though and I'll hold that opinion of him until I experience otherwise.

Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:00 am

Zabier wrote:I judge people on when I meet them. I met Malky in his first season and he was a genuine and proud character. I'm not saying he is blameless in the whole debacle with Tan. In fact, I think both parties were as bad as each other at times. He was a really nice guy when I met him though and I'll hold that opinion of him until I experience otherwise.

I agree. Mostly rumours, hearsay & people that know people who know people.
When & if it all comes out from an official source the fair enough.

Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:33 am

I met Malky as well at the Hammersmith talk and he seemed a really decent bloke I was very impressed.

I lost all respect for him though when the Everton job was being touted around and he was on the box putting himself in the frame....Malky is Ambitious and has no loyalty to anyone but himself.

And then Martinez gets the Everton job a man who oozes humility.

I believe ambition has no value and it fucked him in the end.

Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:27 am

Milky will not Get a manager job again, wake up.

He was taken the fans for a ride,
And ended off with the appology of the century to Tan.

Milkylovers have been Fooled!

The thruth will been given to other clubs asking,
So Malky will not find work in the football League.

:D

Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:58 am

Golden cheetah wrote:Milky will not Get a manager job again, wake up.

Malky will be back eventually, a some team will see his value as a manager when they are in the mire. However, it increasing likely he won't get 'top' job in the foreseeable future :(

There is lots of rumour and conjecture as to 'why' Malky was sacked and the truth is a little closer to home than one or two might be suggesting in this thread ;)

CardiffCityMad makes the most valid comment (somewhere above) and it is not about Malky "shafting" the club, as he simply didn't (no matter how poor his transfer market dealings apparently turned out) but it is about respecting the hand that feeds you regardless of your true opinions on that person

A person may not like their boss, but ultimately he is still the boss and proof of 'wrong-doing' in any capacity will usually result in only one outcome in any industry (politics apart, of course! LOL :laughing6: ) and that is the sack! :thumbup:

Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:35 am

Sven wrote:

Malky will be back eventually, a some team will see his value as a manager when they are in the mire. However, it increasing likely he won't get 'top' job in the foreseeable future :(

There is lots of rumour and conjecture as to 'why' Malky was sacked and the truth is a little closer to home than one or two might be suggesting in this thread ;)

CardiffCityMad makes the most valid comment (somewhere above) and it is not about Malky "shafting" the club, as he simply didn't (no matter how poor his transfer market dealings apparently turned out) but it is about respecting the hand that feeds you regardless of your true opinions on that person

A person may not like their boss, but ultimately he is still the boss and proof of 'wrong-doing' in any capacity will usually result in only one outcome in any industry (politics apart, of course! LOL :laughing6: ) and that is the sack! :thumbup:

If it was just something between Malky and his boss, why is he finding work difficult to come by when most people would agree that Tan is a bit odd to say the least. I would have thought that any new prospective employers wouldn't pay a lot of attention to anything that Tan said, and I have no idea what the problem is, but I am guessing that it is more than just a clash of personalities between Malky and Tan.

Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:11 pm

Sven wrote:

:thumbup:

Wed Jul 30, 2014 1:07 pm

So you know exactly what happened behind the scenes do you with your smarmy laughing smilie?

Wed Jul 30, 2014 1:34 pm

OriginalGrangeEndBlue wrote:

So you know exactly what happened behind the scenes do you with your smarmy laughing smilie?

Partly correct. i heard enough from a central source to make my firm opinion. What about you? :laughing6:

Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:07 pm

You seem to be from the same school as The Chuckles thing, what with the pedantic childish comments not to mention the childish smileys. Maybe you should be promoted as well. Or is it one and the same?

Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:36 pm

Golden cheetah wrote:
OriginalGrangeEndBlue wrote:

Partly correct. i heard enough from a central source to make my firm opinion. What about you? :laughing6:

No I don't know that why I don't comment & make unfounded remarks.

Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:39 pm

I expected him to go to either West Brom, Norwich or Celtic this summer, but none of them wanted him.

Makes you wonder.