Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Mackay Mystery

Wed Jul 30, 2014 3:17 pm

as with dave jones, all is not as it seems with malky mackay. he's not as good as some seem to think.

i knew that the likes of west brom and norwich would not give him a job. i suspect he is waiting for a club in the championship to give him a big contract and big money to spend.

Wed Jul 30, 2014 4:03 pm

Grumpyguts wrote:You seem to be from the same school as The Chuckles thing, what with the pedantic childish comments not to mention the childish smileys. Maybe you should be promoted as well. Or is it one and the same?

And you are a grumpy fool, a Malky lover, that cannot use your brain. :old:

Wed Jul 30, 2014 4:16 pm

You are one of the reasons I dont come here much anymore.

Wed Jul 30, 2014 4:38 pm

OriginalGrangeEndBlue wrote:
Miller time wrote:One Involves Frazier the other Daniel levy. That's all I'm going to say. But I know one or two others on here know what happened.

That could be bollocks unless you can prove it or state what happened.

I'm not going to put out what Malky said or emailed. I know what was said and emailed. The person who told me has since left and had no reason to lie.
I honestly couldnt care who knows what but I know if Tan told potential employers of Malky what the truth is Malky wouldn't work again.

Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:42 pm

Miller time wrote:
OriginalGrangeEndBlue wrote:
Miller time wrote:One Involves Frazier the other Daniel levy. That's all I'm going to say. But I know one or two others on here know what happened.

That could be bollocks unless you can prove it or state what happened.

I'm not going to put out what Malky said or emailed. I know what was said and emailed. The person who told me has since left and had no reason to lie.
I honestly couldnt care who knows what but I know if Tan told potential employers of Malky what the truth is Malky wouldn't work again.

Stick to your guns mate.The fact that Malky hasn't worked since is damming enough in my view.It'll all come out in the end.Always does.

Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:53 pm

markeMark wrote:
Sven wrote:
Golden cheetah wrote:Milky will not Get a manager job again, wake up.

He was taken the fans for a ride,
And ended off with the appology of the century to Tan.

Milkylovers have been Fooled!

The thruth will been given to other clubs asking,
So Malky will not find work in the football League.

:D

Malky will be back eventually, a some team will see his value as a manager when they are in the mire. However, it increasing likely he won't get 'top' job in the foreseeable future :(

There is lots of rumour and conjecture as to 'why' Malky was sacked and the truth is a little closer to home than one or two might be suggesting in this thread ;)

CardiffCityMad makes the most valid comment (somewhere above) and it is not about Malky "shafting" the club, as he simply didn't (no matter how poor his transfer market dealings apparently turned out) but it is about respecting the hand that feeds you regardless of your true opinions on that person

A person may not like their boss, but ultimately he is still the boss and proof of 'wrong-doing' in any capacity will usually result in only one outcome in any industry (politics apart, of course! LOL :laughing6: ) and that is the sack! :thumbup:

If it was just something between Malky and his boss, why is he finding work difficult to come by when most people would agree that Tan is a bit odd to say the least. I would have thought that any new prospective employers wouldn't pay a lot of attention to anything that Tan said, and I have no idea what the problem is, but I am guessing that it is more than just a clash of personalities between Malky and Tan.

Quote: "Most people..."

Simply isn't the case, as "most people" don't really know him ;)

I'm not defending Tan, but not 'knowing' the man as a person means I won't comment negatively (unlike some) on his mental state

However, what I will say is that Vincemt Tan (blue apart) has slowly begun to turn things around a little in recent time and the total detractors are getting fewer and fewer

I don't know why 'other' clubs won't (or haven't) employed Malky to date, but I do know that the majority of stuff Tan 'had' on him was of a personal nature compounded by his alleged ineptitude when spending the bosses money, which is difficult to argue with given we are playing in the Championship this season, as some on here sadly hoped we would! :cry:

At the end of the day though, Malky has gone and (as is life) and I wish him all the very best after he made history for club and fans. However, what he does next is his problem and not Cardiff City FC's :thumbup:

Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:09 pm

Malky might get a job but it will be at a lot lower level than he hoped for. Chairmen are starting to realise they want vibrant teams playing entertaining football. Malky simply won't provide that. Notwithstanding his poor transfer record and stigma of his sacking makes him not a very good candidate for any job in the premiership or higher echelons of championship.

Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:42 pm

I was behind Mackay and thought he find other job no problem. Don't think we know the whole truth with him and his dismissal especially after his public apologie. It will all come out in the end :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:02 am

Wot a way to run a creche. North Korea strikes on the CCF again. I bet you all wish you had some balls like real men. Another deleted post on the forum that welcomes all opinions. :laughing5: