Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: ' Riot on Mill lane Cardiff today '

Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:06 pm

Pretty pissed off at some of the ignorant shit posted. I was on the march today to protest about innocent kids being blown to bits by Israelis in Palestine. I was educated as a Catholic. It was not a Muslim demo today. Iv already passed comment on the ISIS fascist scum in Queen St today. We need 2learn on both fronts. Muslims can b fascists. 2ndly, we need to wake up and speak out against terrorism carried out in our name. Viva free Palestine

Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:07 pm

Warren of Merthyr wrote:
expat1 wrote:I don't know whether I should laugh or cry that both these idiots (Military Junta and Warren) come from my town.

Maybe I can be the voice of reason for Merthyr :lol: :lol: :lol:

Your a grade A clueless idiot & southwalien has the IQ of a nat the first class bellend .........idiots the pair of you ......

Says the bloke that hoped that people marching (including women and children) would get battered. You are no Einstein are you son :lol:

Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:08 pm

Southwalian wrote:
Military Junta wrote:
Southwalian wrote:
simon.wiesenthal wrote:
Southwalian wrote:
simon.wiesenthal wrote:
Southwalian wrote:
Military Junta wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
Southwalian wrote:That's exactly what happened Forever Blue. Also I couldnt quite hear the accents but someone has said that the lads who started it were not from South Wales but were a bunch of blokes from England who were on a stag but I cant confirm if thats correct.

Sorry my post never stayed.

Yes I was told tonight the ones on the right are not locals and were abusing the marchers, which was peaceful other than that incident, which then reared its head and then both went for it.

If that's the case the then Annis, republish the post where the forum member says about when he was there with his wife and business customer and states the former kebab shop owner in Ely

Whats that got to do with anything? The point is the whole thing was started by the lads who were drinking on Mill Lane. What happened after was regrettable obviously but the whole thing was started by the pissheads.

lol...............racist

Sorry that makes no sense at all. Is it that you are the final fool in the "thick as f**k triumvirate" with Warren and Military Cunta?

your as big a racist as there has been on here.....that WAS a racist march.....in support of a terrorist organisation that want israel obliterated and the jews killed.........that was hardly a peace demo ffs.....those blokes looked crazed........watch it,they were not annoyed they were crazed..........and you try to deflect it to pissheads.......

Christ you are supremely thick arent you!

Just to let you know, it wasnt a march in support of Hamas. Hope this helps.

You've said that once that it was a march to stop innocent people getting killed, I get that but you don't answer my response to that of when will he same people be protesting against whenever the next suicide bomber is sent in or the next rocket it fired because when they happen innocent Israelis get killed yet these protestors don't seem to recognise that fact

I agree, there should be marches against anyone or any country that kills innocents.

yes im thick..........but you couldnt see how crazed they were...........couldnt see that the banners and flags were not about ANY innocents getting killed.....................try reading some of the banners..look at the flags..duh..and stay away from the glue .....

Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:08 pm

Warren of Merthyr wrote:Expat1 & southwalien you pair of divs just can't handle real facts you deluded morons...... :evil:

Unrustle those jimmies warren :lol: :lol: :lol:

Read your history books and you might just see the errors of your judgement :laughing5:

:wave:

Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:09 pm

Southwalian wrote:
Military Junta wrote:
Southwalian wrote:
simon.wiesenthal wrote:
Southwalian wrote:
simon.wiesenthal wrote:
Southwalian wrote:
Military Junta wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
Southwalian wrote:That's exactly what happened Forever Blue. Also I couldnt quite hear the accents but someone has said that the lads who started it were not from South Wales but were a bunch of blokes from England who were on a stag but I cant confirm if thats correct.

Sorry my post never stayed.

Yes I was told tonight the ones on the right are not locals and were abusing the marchers, which was peaceful other than that incident, which then reared its head and then both went for it.

If that's the case the then Annis, republish the post where the forum member says about when he was there with his wife and business customer and states the former kebab shop owner in Ely

Whats that got to do with anything? The point is the whole thing was started by the lads who were drinking on Mill Lane. What happened after was regrettable obviously but the whole thing was started by the pissheads.

lol...............racist

Sorry that makes no sense at all. Is it that you are the final fool in the "thick as f**k triumvirate" with Warren and Military Cunta?

your as big a racist as there has been on here.....that WAS a racist march.....in support of a terrorist organisation that want israel obliterated and the jews killed.........that was hardly a peace demo ffs.....those blokes looked crazed........watch it,they were not annoyed they were crazed..........and you try to deflect it to pissheads.......

Just to let you know, it wasnt a march in support of Hamas. Hope this helps.

You've said that once that it was a march to stop innocent people getting killed, I get that but you don't answer my response to that of when will he same people be protesting against whenever the next suicide bomber is sent in or the next rocket it fired because when they happen innocent Israelis get killed yet these protestors don't seem to recognise that fact

I agree, there should be marches against anyone or any country that kills innocents.

So surely the march wasn't really just about killing innocent people because if it was then they'd be marching in support of both sides of the argument as they have both lost innocent civilians but clearly that wasn't the case.

Southwalian wrote:
Warren of Merthyr wrote:
expat1 wrote:I don't know whether I should laugh or cry that both these idiots (Military Junta and Warren) come from my town.

Your a grade A clueless idiot & southwalien has the IQ of a nat the first class bellend .........idiots the pair of you ......

Says the bloke that hoped that people marching (including women and children) would get battered. You are no Einstein are you son :lol:

:laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5:

Warren of Merthyr wrote:
expat1 wrote:
Warren of Merthyr wrote:Really hope the Gaza supporters got a good hiding.........

...and why's that?

Because they are an absolute disgrace, its quite shocking this happened in cardiff , anyone that sympathises with hamas is an absolute moron.......

The march wasn't for Hamas you clueless c**t

Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:10 pm

Southwalian wrote:
Warren of Merthyr wrote:

Did I say women & children ? However those who took their children to this should have a word with themself and lock at themselves in the mirror...... Your a tw*t aye...... :thumbright:

I have to be honest I can see a group of pissheads shouting abuse at the demonstrators and then one of them chucks a drink which sparks the riot.

Southwalian wrote:
Warren of Merthyr wrote:

billy brains eh...............your a racist and cant figure it out

Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:11 pm

CF14-SE14 wrote:
Warren of Merthyr wrote:
expat1 wrote:
Warren of Merthyr wrote:Really hope the Gaza supporters got a good hiding.........

...and why's that?

Because they are an absolute disgrace, its quite shocking this happened in cardiff , anyone that sympathises with hamas is an absolute moron.......

Of coarce it wasn't ya wanker .......... Not a clue

Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:12 pm

neiljmcevoy wrote:Pretty pissed off at some of the ignorant shit posted. I was on the march today to protest about innocent kids being blown to bits by Israelis in Palestine. I was educated as a Catholic. It was not a Muslim demo today. Iv already passed comment on the ISIS fascist scum in Queen St today. We need 2learn on both fronts. Muslims can b fascists. 2ndly, we need to wake up and speak out against terrorism carried out in our name. Viva free Palestine

So when are you going to protest about the innocent kids being blown to bits by Palestinians in Israel then Neil ? Or is marching supporting just one sides kids and not the other ?

Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:13 pm

Ccfc Shane wrote:Why March in Wales? If people of the country care so much go back there and fight for what they belive in? Simple.

The marches happened all over the world and most of the march in Cardiff was apparently white British, but why let facts get in the way of typing bollocks.

Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:13 pm

neiljmcevoy wrote:Pretty pissed off at some of the ignorant shit posted. I was on the march today to protest about innocent kids being blown to bits by Israelis in Palestine. I was educated as a Catholic. It was not a Muslim demo today. Iv already passed comment on the ISIS fascist scum in Queen St today. We need 2learn on both fronts. Muslims can b fascists. 2ndly, we need to wake up and speak out against terrorism carried out in our name. Viva free Palestine

Spot on :thumbright: :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:14 pm

Div......what an idiot

Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:14 pm

blackandbluebird wrote:I have to be honest I can see a group of pissheads shouting abuse at the demonstrators and then one of them chucks a drink which sparks the riot.

That's exactly what happened :thumbup:

Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:15 pm

simon.wiesenthal wrote:
Southwalian wrote:
Warren of Merthyr wrote:

Notwithstanding the fact that I could happily take civil against you for calling me a racist, I would like you to justify why you think its fair to cal me a racist just because I have reported on something I witnessed.

Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:16 pm

Warren of Merthyr wrote:

Div......what an idiot

Come on Warren, always respected your views :thumbup: this was a peaceful march,hijacked by a few drunks,which then started violence on both sides.

Forever Blue wrote:

Spot on :thumbright: :ayatollah:

Unbelievable......... Annie Abraham voodoo dolls will soon be available outside the CCS pretty soon....... You still haven't answered my question are you some sort of militant Islamic convert ?

Warren of Merthyr wrote:
CF14-SE14 wrote:
Warren of Merthyr wrote:
expat1 wrote:

...and why's that?

Swansealad in disguise? :lol: :lol:

Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:17 pm

CF14-SE14 wrote:
Warren of Merthyr wrote:
CF14-SE14 wrote:
Warren of Merthyr wrote:
expat1 wrote:

...and why's that?

Swansealad in disguise? :lol: :lol:

I've never been so insulted in all my life :bluescarf: check my IP there is only one account for myself

Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:18 pm

Warren of Merthyr wrote:
CF14-SE14 wrote:
Warren of Merthyr wrote:
expat1 wrote:

...and why's that?

You are making an arse of yourself fella. Reading your posts over these recent days has shown how morally corrupt you are. Wanting innocent marchers including women and kids to get battered FFS! :laughing5:

Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:18 pm

Many grange and docks folk marched today from all religions,then drunks abused the march, I was there .

Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:20 pm

CF14-SE14 wrote:
Ccfc Shane wrote:Why March in Wales? If people of the country care so much go back there and fight for what they belive in? Simple.

The marches happened all over the world and most of the march in Cardiff was apparently white British, but why let facts get in the way of typing bollocks.

The marchers were from all over,including many locals and we should of been respected,yet a load of drunks abused innocent marchers

Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:21 pm

[/quote]

your as big a racist as there has been on here.....that WAS a racist march.....in support of a terrorist organisation that want israel obliterated and the jews killed.........that was hardly a peace demo ffs.....those blokes looked crazed........watch it,they were not annoyed they were crazed..........and you try to deflect it to pissheads.......[/quote]

Just to let you know, it wasnt a march in support of Hamas. Hope this helps.[/quote]

You've said that once that it was a march to stop innocent people getting killed, I get that but you don't answer my response to that of when will he same people be protesting against whenever the next suicide bomber is sent in or the next rocket it fired because when they happen innocent Israelis get killed yet these protestors don't seem to recognise that fact[/quote]

I agree, there should be marches against anyone or any country that kills innocents.[/quote]

So surely the march wasn't really just about killing innocent people because if it was then they'd be marching in support of both sides of the argument as they have both lost innocent civilians but clearly that wasn't the case.[/quote]

Maybe they were. Most of the marchers looked decent people to me so I am sure that they are disgusted with any innocents that are being killed.

Regardless of that, the point is that these idiots on Mill Lane started this whole thing and I hope they get punished. I also hope the protestor who cracked a chair on that innocent fella always gets pulled by the cops.

Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:22 pm

simon.wiesenthal wrote:
CityGent wrote:
EL JEFE wrote:We have only ourselves to blame, we let them produce their retroric, condemning our society and they are quite happy to live here, would they get the freedom to do this back home, of course they wouldn't, so if they don't like the freedom and benefits we offer then go and riot back home, which is not here,

What's that got to do with the subject of their protest?

isnt the point of the protest that israel has no right to exist.........jews no right to live?

well they should live by their own ideals and f**k off from here then....

Yes Israel has a right to exist. Yes the Jews have a right to live....just not on Palestinian land they've illegally occupied and have been occupying more of through systematic genocide over decades.

Unfortunately for brain dead morons like yourself your history only goes back as far as you like to believe to suit your own argument.

I've already rumbled you once as well.

'Simon Wiesenthal, KBE was an Austrian writer and Nazi hunter. He was an Austrian Jewish Holocaust survivor who became famous after World War II for his work as a Nazi hunter.'

Biased fool with an obvious agenda since day one.

As I have always said, the persecution of the Jews during WW2 was disgusting but that does not give them the right to do the same to Palestinians to carry out the Zionist aims of creating a fully secular state known as Israel.

Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:22 pm

Southwalian wrote:
simon.wiesenthal wrote:
Southwalian wrote:
Warren of Merthyr wrote:

Notwithstanding the fact that I could happily take civil against you for calling me a racist, I would like you to justify why you think its fair to cal me a racist just because I have reported on something I witnessed.

try reading the one eyed things you have posted..........piss heads on one side......ive watched,,the guy that jumps over the fence looks crazed......most of those outside the pub are couples and young women.......as for telling teacher i wouldnt expect anymore from anyone that supports these cowards..

Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:25 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Warren of Merthyr wrote:

Div......what an idiot

Come on Warren, always respected your views :thumbup: this was a peaceful march,hijacked by a few drunks,which then started violence on both sides.

I can't understand for the life of me why this march went ahead, granted its a tragedy children getting killed but there'salways two sides to a story. I think theres a lot that completely missed my point. I for one will never support Hamas I find it strange how they where voted in. Also before anyone says I'm anti Islam then they are wrong there is a difference in Islam & militant Islam. I'm still gobsmacked a march took place.....

Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:26 pm

simon.wiesenthal wrote:
Southwalian wrote:
simon.wiesenthal wrote:
Southwalian wrote:
Warren of Merthyr wrote:

try reading the one eyed things you have posted..........piss heads on one side......ive watched,,the guy that jumps over the fence looks crazed......most of those outside the pub are couples and young women.......as for telling teacher i wouldnt expect anymore from anyone that supports these cowards..

Eh? I have already said that the guy who jumped the fence should get arrested.

So once again, tell me. How am I a racist?

Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:27 pm

www.youtube.com/embed/WWyGlTDkT5A

www.youtube.com/embed/qdeqXQPW7TM

A couple of quick videos for all the zionist retards on this board.