Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: ' Riot on Mill lane Cardiff today '

Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:36 pm

Warren of Merthyr wrote:
expat1 wrote:
Warren of Merthyr wrote:Really hope the Gaza supporters got a good hiding.........

...and why's that?

Because they are an absolute disgrace, its quite shocking this happened in cardiff , anyone that sympathises with hamas is an absolute moron.......

You're not seeing the bigger picture here. Through the history of the state of isreal, there has been NO INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNISED BORDERS. Isreal (while being armed and supplied by the US) has taken hold of this opportunity to expand its jewish populations settlements further into palestinian territories, therefore expelling innocent civillians from their homes and creating a sense of intolerance and hatred by the palestinians for what has essentially been robbed from them.

Quick analogy for you : If the english came to merthyr and said that it was now an ethnically english only town and that you had to vacate your home, how would you react?

Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:37 pm

Military Junta wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
Southwalian wrote:That's exactly what happened Forever Blue. Also I couldnt quite hear the accents but someone has said that the lads who started it were not from South Wales but were a bunch of blokes from England who were on a stag but I cant confirm if thats correct.

Sorry my post never stayed.

Yes I was told tonight the ones on the right are not locals and were abusing the marchers, which was peaceful other than that incident, which then reared its head and then both went for it.

If that's the case the then Annis, republish the post where the forum member says about when he was there with his wife and business customer and states the former kebab shop owner in Ely

Whats that got to do with anything? The point is the whole thing was started by the lads who were drinking on Mill Lane. What happened after was regrettable obviously but the whole thing was started by the pissheads.

1,500 on the march and a FEW get involved in scuffles that were started by ill educated individuals.

If this was City fans we'd be complaining that the police were tarnishing us ALL for the actions of a few idiots. But no, it's immediately seen as 1,500 people out to provoke and get violent.

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales ... Sk.twitter
Last edited by Wayne S on Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Southwalian wrote:
Warren of Merthyr wrote:
expat1 wrote:
Warren of Merthyr wrote:Really hope the Gaza supporters got a good hiding.........

...and why's that?

Because they are an absolute disgrace, its quite shocking this happened in cardiff , anyone that sympathises with hamas is an absolute moron.......

They are NOT Hamas sympathizers FFS, they are protesting about Israel killing innocent people. Can't you read?

So why haven't these people protested every time Hamas send in a suicide bomber or launch a rocket attack then..? Surely those actions are also killing innocent people too

Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:38 pm

expat1 wrote:
Warren of Merthyr wrote:
Southwalian wrote:

Are you on drugs?

The marchers were 99% law abiding decent people including kids. They got attacked by pissheads for no reason and the pissheads were the ones that received the hiding.

Are you some sort of militant Islam supporter ? Actually IMO those who marched baring in mind there's always two sides to a strong and its not our war is a disgrace, those who marched just as well support Hamas I think they are all a disgrace & I can see why glasses where thrown at them....... They should hang their heads in shame. I for one am glad glasses where thrown at vermin scum like those who marched.

Seriously, ARE YOU ON DRUGS?

You've got a lot of hate inside. I feel a little sorry for you.

Haha your a comedian aye you should be in Hammersmith doing stand up, most probably you are one of these sad politically correct morons who don't ever see two sides to a story BTWyou realise its not our war right ? I find it hard to believe a march has happened in Wales supporting those gutter dogs its not even our war either.......

Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:39 pm

Southwalian wrote:
Military Junta wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
Southwalian wrote:That's exactly what happened Forever Blue. Also I couldnt quite hear the accents but someone has said that the lads who started it were not from South Wales but were a bunch of blokes from England who were on a stag but I cant confirm if thats correct.

Yes I was told tonight the ones on the right are not locals and were abusing the marchers, which was peaceful other than that incident, which then reared its head and then both went for it.

If that's the case the then Annis, republish the post where the forum member says about when he was there with his wife and business customer and states the former kebab shop owner in Ely

Whats that got to do with anything? The point is the whole thing was started by the lads who were drinking on Mill Lane. What happened after was regrettable obviously but the whole thing was started by the pissheads.

It's got a lot to do with it because his account completely flaws yours I'm afraid

Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:40 pm

Military Junta wrote:
Southwalian wrote:
Military Junta wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

It's got a lot to do with it because his account completely flaws yours I'm afraid

You can see who started it by watching the video you absolute ball bag.

Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:41 pm

Southwalian wrote:
Warren of Merthyr wrote:
expat1 wrote:

...and why's that?

They are NOT Hamas sympathizers FFS, they are protesting about Israel killing innocent people. Can't you read?

So what about Israeli people getting killed by suicide bombers in Israeli hospitals etc I suppose that's OK ...... Are you sure you ain't a militant Muslim now ???? Are you for real ?

Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:44 pm

Southwalian wrote:
Military Junta wrote:
Southwalian wrote:
Military Junta wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Sorry do you have better volume on the link you have then because you are claiming that the people drinking abused first yet members of this forum have claimed the opposite. Also do you think that abusing people within your posts strengthens your argument or are you pissed yourself after your happy clappy march today ?

expat1 wrote:
Warren of Merthyr wrote:
expat1 wrote:

...and why's that?

You're not seeing the bigger picture here. Through the history of the state of isreal, there has been NO INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNISED BORDERS. Isreal (while being armed and supplied by the US) has taken hold of this opportunity to expand its jewish populations settlements further into palestinian territories, therefore expelling innocent civillians from their homes and creating a sense of intolerance and hatred by the palestinians for what has essentially been robbed from them.

Quick analogy for you : If the english came to merthyr and said that it was now an ethnically english only town and that you had to vacate your home, how would you react?

Dear lord, you must be smoking some serious wacky tobacky........ :thumbright: I think your completely missing my point..... Don't tell me you where one of these sad morons there today......

expat1 wrote:
Warren of Merthyr wrote:
expat1 wrote:

...and why's that?

you need to look long and hard at actual maps...........ones agreed over many settlements .......and not spot the racist ill informed shite youve just posted..............as for an english invasion here its already happened you idiot

Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:45 pm

Military Junta wrote:
Southwalian wrote:
Warren of Merthyr wrote:
expat1 wrote:

...and why's that?

So why haven't these people protested every time Hamas send in a suicide bomber or launch a rocket attack then..? Surely those actions are also killing innocent people too

Exactly...... Spot on

Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:46 pm

Warren of Merthyr wrote:
Southwalian wrote:
Warren of Merthyr wrote:
expat1 wrote:

...and why's that?

So what about Israeli people getting killed by suicide bombers in Israeli hospitals etc I suppose that's OK ...... Are you sure you ain't a militant Muslim now ???? Are you for real ?

I am beginning to agree with the earlier chap - are you on drugs?

Of course its not ok that innocent Israelis get killed. Its not ok for anyone innocent to get killed you absolute bell end.

I honestly despair about the lack of intelligence of certain people. You and Military Cunta are potentially two of the thickest people ever to stink up a message board.

Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:47 pm

Military Junta wrote:
Southwalian wrote:
Military Junta wrote:
Southwalian wrote:
Military Junta wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Sorry do you have better volume on the link you have then because you are claiming that the people drinking abused first yet members of this forum have claimed the opposite. Also do you think that abusing people within your posts strengthens your argument or are you pissed yourself after your happy clappy march today ?

I wasnt on the march I was eating in Mill lane you thick tw*t.

Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:48 pm

Southwalian wrote:
Military Junta wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

lol...............racist

Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:50 pm

simon.wiesenthal wrote:
Southwalian wrote:
Military Junta wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

lol...............racist

Sorry that makes no sense at all. Is it that you are the final fool in the "thick as f**k triumvirate" with Warren and Military Cunta?

Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:51 pm

Warren of Merthyr wrote:
expat1 wrote:
Warren of Merthyr wrote:
Southwalian wrote:

Are you on drugs?

The marchers were 99% law abiding decent people including kids. They got attacked by pissheads for no reason and the pissheads were the ones that received the hiding.

Are you some sort of militant Islam supporter ? Actually IMO those who marched baring in mind there's always two sides to a strong and its not our war is a disgrace, those who marched just as well support Hamas I think they are all a disgrace & I can see why glasses where thrown at them....... They should hang their heads in shame. I for one am glad glasses where thrown at vermin scum like those who marched.

Seriously, ARE YOU ON DRUGS?

You've got a lot of hate inside. I feel a little sorry for you.

Haha your a comedian aye you should be in Hammersmith doing stand up, most probably you are one of these sad politically correct morons who don't ever see two sides to a story BTWyou realise its not our war right ? I find it hard to believe a march has happened in Wales supporting those gutter dogs its not even our war either.......

Haha, thanks! I'm flattered! :D

No actually, I can understand people may be frustrated with members of the community who hail from different ethnic backgrounds who do come to this country to commit crime of any type. However i'm sure most peoples reasoning to coming here is to provide a better life for themselves and their families. To suggest we should 'kick them all out and keep britain british' is the most retarded idea on the planet.

Lets not deviate from the topic here though. These people were protesting 100% legally and peacefully. What appears in the video is an attack from drunken yobs who in their narrow mind saw the group as a threat for whatever reason.

Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:52 pm

Southwalian wrote:
Military Junta wrote:
Southwalian wrote:
Military Junta wrote:
Southwalian wrote:
Military Junta wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

I wasnt on the march I was eating in Mill lane you thick tw*t.

Apologies as I was under the impression that when you said 'you were there' then I thought you were marching. However my pion is still valid as that post from someone else who was there should be reinstated because it flaws your comments

Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:53 pm

I don't know whether I should laugh or cry that both these idiots (Military Junta and Warren) come from my town.

Maybe I can be the voice of reason for Merthyr :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:55 pm

Southwalian wrote:
Warren of Merthyr wrote:
Southwalian wrote:
Warren of Merthyr wrote:
expat1 wrote:

...and why's that?

I am beginning to agree with the earlier chap - are you on drugs?

Of course its not ok that innocent Israelis get killed. Its not ok for anyone innocent to get killed you absolute bell end.
You just can't handle facts you grade A moron...... :thumbright:
I honestly despair about the lack of intelligence of certain people. You and Military Cunta are potentially two of the thickest people ever to stink up a message board.

Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:56 pm

Just wondering as Hamas broke the ceasefire today and started firing rockets again in an attempt to kill innocent Israelis then does anyone have info of when those same people be marching for those poor soles then ?

Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:56 pm

Southwalian wrote:
simon.wiesenthal wrote:
Southwalian wrote:
Military Junta wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

lol...............racist

Sorry that makes no sense at all. Is it that you are the final fool in the "thick as f**k triumvirate" with Warren and Military Cunta?

your as big a racist as there has been on here.....that WAS a racist march.....in support of a terrorist organisation that want israel obliterated and the jews killed.........that was hardly a peace demo ffs.....those blokes looked crazed........watch it,they were not annoyed they were crazed..........and you try to deflect it to pissheads.......

Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:59 pm

simon.wiesenthal wrote:
Southwalian wrote:
simon.wiesenthal wrote:
Southwalian wrote:
Military Junta wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

lol...............racist

your as big a racist as there has been on here.....that WAS a racist march.....in support of a terrorist organisation that want israel obliterated and the jews killed.........that was hardly a peace demo ffs.....those blokes looked crazed........watch it,they were not annoyed they were crazed..........and you try to deflect it to pissheads.......

Christ you are supremely thick arent you!

Just to let you know, it wasnt a march in support of Hamas. Hope this helps.

Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:00 pm

Why March in Wales? If people of the country care so much go back there and fight for what they belive in? Simple.

Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:01 pm

Military Junta wrote:
Southwalian wrote:
Warren of Merthyr wrote:
expat1 wrote:

...and why's that?

Would that be the protest for the 42 Israeli casualties, 37 of which were military personal?

How dare they march to stop the killing and remember over 1,000, mainly civilian, Palestinian deaths.
Last edited by Wayne S on Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:02 pm

Southwalian wrote:
simon.wiesenthal wrote:
Southwalian wrote:
simon.wiesenthal wrote:
Southwalian wrote:
Military Junta wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

lol...............racist

You've said that once that it was a march to stop innocent people getting killed, I get that but you don't answer my response to that of when will he same people be protesting against whenever the next suicide bomber is sent in or the next rocket it fired because when they happen innocent Israelis get killed yet these protestors don't seem to recognise that fact

Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:04 pm

expat1 wrote:I don't know whether I should laugh or cry that both these idiots (Military Junta and Warren) come from my town.

Maybe I can be the voice of reason for Merthyr :lol: :lol: :lol:

Your a grade A clueless idiot & southwalien has the IQ of a nat the first class bellend .........idiots the pair of you ......

Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:04 pm

Wayne S wrote:
Military Junta wrote:
Southwalian wrote:
Warren of Merthyr wrote:
expat1 wrote:

...and why's that?

Would that be the protest for the 42 Israeli casualties, 37 of which were military personal?

How dare they march to stop the killing and remember over 1,000, mainly civilian, Palestinians.

Does volumes really matter ? Surely every innocent person killed no matter what side is wrong. Why should a innocent person from Gaza be worth more than a innocent person from Israel ? Also remember that Hamas also kill their own innocent children when they strap bombs to them and send them to the nearest shopping centre
Last edited by Military Junta on Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:05 pm

Expat1 & southwalien you pair of divs just can't handle real facts you deluded morons...... :evil:
Last edited by Warren of Merthyr on Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:05 pm

Military Junta wrote:
Southwalian wrote:
simon.wiesenthal wrote:
Southwalian wrote:
simon.wiesenthal wrote:
Southwalian wrote:
Military Junta wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

lol...............racist

You've said that once that it was a march to stop innocent people getting killed, I get that but you don't answer my response to that of when will he same people be protesting against whenever the next suicide bomber is sent in or the next rocket it fired because when they happen innocent Israelis get killed yet these protestors don't seem to recognise that fact

I agree, there should be marches against anyone or any country that kills innocents.