Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: ' Riot on Mill lane Cardiff today '

Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:08 pm

cardiffray wrote:It speaks volumes that the usually chopsy lot on here are saying f all about this. This is how terrified of ethics the british people have become, this is a mob out for confrontation, they dont like ppl drinking for one thing and its obv that some of them are loving the violence. because its a racial matter most of you have shit yourselves and are scared to have an opinion. Im sure your grandparents fought two world wars so u could be scared to be called racist and be rinsed by ungrateful immigrants who want nothing more than to kill you and your kids

Are you really this thick or are you just on a wind up?

As people have confirmed it was started by the piss heads who gave racist abuse then chucked pint glasses at innocent people in the march. They deserved the slap they received.

Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:09 pm

Southwalian wrote:
Military Junta wrote:
Southwalian wrote:
Military Junta wrote:
Southwalian wrote:
Military Junta wrote:let me get this right, 'apparently' a former kabab shop owner in Grand Avenue, Ely give it the big one today by shouting at people drinking in Mill lane. Sorry but how f*cking hypocritical is that!!! Surely when he was a kebab shop owner he was taking advantage of pissed up people to buy his kebabs in the first place (let's be honest, who the f**k would buy a kabab sober?). Anyway so the same type of people who were once making him money he abused earlier on!!!

This was started today by the piss heads on Mill Lane who shouted racist abuse and then one of them threw a pint glass at the protesters. That's what sparked it all off and I don't blame the protesters for having a go back.

I hope CCTV will mean lots of arrests for the protagonists.

If it was started in Mill Lane as you clearly state then how was thee an incident in St.Marys Street beforehand then ? Clearly weren't a there and haven't seen the images going around

I was in Mill Lane and witnessed that incident you daft tw*t. The piss heads started it and deserved what they got. I wasnt at the Walkabout incident but no doubt it was similar circumstances. Thick racists cunts with to much beer in them.

And seems that you have brought the abusive mouth from Mill Lane to the forum tonight does it?

Well stop talking complete shit then.

By the way Bethan Jenkins is reporting that the St Mary's incident was started by 2 idiots who chucked a pint glass into the crown and just missed kids who were there. Complete scum and I am glad they got a slap.

And you trust Bethan Jenkins do you ? The Plaid Cyrmu AM who was done for drinking and driving and rather than hold her hands up she attempted to put the reason for it as depression and this happened just after the death of Gary Speed!!!! Yeah that Bethan Jenkins you talking about ?

Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:09 pm

Warren of Merthyr wrote:Really hope the Gaza supporters got a good hiding.........

...and why's that?

Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:10 pm

Warren of Merthyr wrote:Really hope the Gaza supporters got a good hiding.........

Are you on drugs?

The marchers were 99% law abiding decent people including kids. They got attacked by pissheads for no reason and the pissheads were the ones that received the hiding.

EL JEFE wrote:Wake up people there is a Jihad going on, and it has been going on for one thousand years, and they won't be Satisfied until they destroy western society, City Gent you ask what has it got to do with what is going on here? It is all pieces in the puzzle, spread the violence to every walks of our lifestyle until we give away our freedom to these fundamentalists, and then they will be the masters of our destiny....

How much acid have you taken ?

Southwalian wrote:
Military Junta wrote:let me get this right, 'apparently' a former kabab shop owner in Grand Avenue, Ely give it the big one today by shouting at people drinking in Mill lane. Sorry but how f*cking hypocritical is that!!! Surely when he was a kebab shop owner he was taking advantage of pissed up people to buy his kebabs in the first place (let's be honest, who the f**k would buy a kabab sober?). Anyway so the same type of people who were once making him money he abused earlier on!!!

This was started today by the piss heads on Mill Lane who shouted racist abuse and then one of them threw a pint glass at the protesters. That's what sparked it all off and I don't blame the protesters for having a go back.

#
yes its what tends to happen............you DEFEND YOURSELVES.............unless your israely...jews should just accept drath eh

shinyBlueGlue wrote:
Southwalian wrote:
Military Junta wrote:
Southwalian wrote:

If it was started in Mill Lane as you clearly state then how was thee an incident in St.Marys Street beforehand then ? Clearly weren't a there and haven't seen the images going around

I was in Mill Lane and witnessed that incident you daft tw*t. The piss heads started it and deserved what they got. I wasnt at the Walkabout incident but no doubt it was similar circumstances. Thick racists cunts with to much beer in them.

So did the older couples who got caught up in it deserve it as well !

Of course not. Thats my whole point innocent people were caught up in this because racist pissheads started it.

Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:11 pm

Military Junta wrote:
Southwalian wrote:
Military Junta wrote:
Southwalian wrote:
Military Junta wrote:
Southwalian wrote:

And seems that you have brought the abusive mouth from Mill Lane to the forum tonight does it?

By the way Bethan Jenkins is reporting that the St Mary's incident was started by 2 idiots who chucked a pint glass into the crown and just missed kids who were there. Complete scum and I am glad they got a slap.

And you trust Bethan Jenkins do you ? The Plaid Cyrmu AM who was done for drinking and driving and rather than hold her hands up she attempted to put the reason for it as depression and this happened just after the death of Gary Speed!!!! Yeah that Bethan Jenkins you talking about ?

Loads of people are reporting it you tool. You were not there so why the hell are you still talking bollox?

Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:12 pm

Southwalian wrote:
Military Junta wrote:
Southwalian wrote:

What a about the couples that got knocked about by the resist with the table then? Mill Lane on a Saturday afternoon, Come on they are looking for one thing...

Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:13 pm

Southwalian wrote:
Military Junta wrote:
Southwalian wrote:
Military Junta wrote:
Southwalian wrote:
Military Junta wrote:
Southwalian wrote:

Loads of people are reporting it you tool. You were not there so why the hell are you still talking bollox?

You brought up Bethan Jenkins to strengthen your argument and her past record shouldn't inspire anyone to have any confidence in what she says. Just saying like

Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:13 pm

Stop arguing... What about wales playing Israel home and away after this today?

Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:14 pm

Military Junta wrote:And you trust Bethan Jenkins do you ? The Plaid Cyrmu AM who was done for drinking and driving and rather than hold her hands up she attempted to put the reason for it as depression and this happened just after the death of Gary Speed!!!! Yeah that Bethan Jenkins you talking about ?

Lets not get into a game of pots calling kettles black now shall we?

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/local ... am-2017302

Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:14 pm

cardiffray wrote:loving lakey sticking up for the fuckers, trading standards still want him for impersonating a hooligan and his police handlers have slowed his pocket money down lately as theres not much trouble happening

Are you that EDL weirdo, Marsh?

If so then thanks for all the laughs because no one, and I mean no one in the world is a bigger laughable fool than Jeff Marsh!

Also I believe you have just accused someone of taking police bungs on a public forum. I'd delete your post and stop drinking if I were you.

Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:16 pm

Kanester wrote:
Southwalian wrote:
Military Junta wrote:
Southwalian wrote:

What a about the couples that got knocked about by the resist with the table then? Mill Lane on a Saturday afternoon, Come on they are looking for one thing...

That was awful and it was as a result of what the pissheads started. Thats my whole point. Someone I know got caught up in the crossfire and was badly hurt because of what these racists started.

Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:17 pm

expat1 wrote:
Military Junta wrote:And you trust Bethan Jenkins do you ? The Plaid Cyrmu AM who was done for drinking and driving and rather than hold her hands up she attempted to put the reason for it as depression and this happened just after the death of Gary Speed!!!! Yeah that Bethan Jenkins you talking about ?

Lets not get into a game of pots calling kettles black now shall we?

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/local ... am-2017302

The difference is that I'm not in politics anymore so I don't have to play politics with my public messages anymore. What you see is what you get
Last edited by Military Junta on Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:18 pm

Southwalian wrote:
Kanester wrote:
Southwalian wrote:
Military Junta wrote:
Southwalian wrote:

That was awful and it was as a result of what the pissheads started. Thats my whole point. Someone I know got caught up in the crossfire and was badly hurt because of what these racists started.

That's not crossfire, He's tried to hurt anyone drinking in that pub, Almost takes an older guys head off with a table for god sake.

Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:22 pm

That's exactly what happened Forever Blue. Also I couldnt quite hear the accents but someone has said that the lads who started it were not from South Wales but were a bunch of blokes from England who were on a stag but I cant confirm if thats correct.

Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:24 pm

Southwalian wrote:
Kanester wrote:
Southwalian wrote:
Military Junta wrote:
Southwalian wrote:

im glad you called this anti semitic march racist............because they are......as for piss heads lots of women.couples having a drink...confronted by a angry mob...........southwalian my arse

Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:24 pm

Southwalian wrote:That's exactly what happened Forever Blue. Also I couldnt quite hear the accents but someone has said that the lads who started it were not from South Wales but were a bunch of blokes from England who were on a stag but I cant confirm if thats correct.

Sorry my post never stayed.

Yes I was told tonight the ones on the right are not locals and were abusing the marchers, which was peaceful other than that incident, which then reared its head and then both went for it.

Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:25 pm

Southwalian wrote:

Are you on drugs?

The marchers were 99% law abiding decent people including kids. They got attacked by pissheads for no reason and the pissheads were the ones that received the hiding.

Are you some sort of militant Islam supporter ? Actually IMO those who marched baring in mind there's always two sides to a strong and its not our war is a disgrace, those who marched just as well support Hamas I think they are all a disgrace & I can see why glasses where thrown at them....... They should hang their heads in shame. I for one am glad glasses where thrown at vermin scum like those who marched.

Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:26 pm

But some if the guys involved are members of this forum and one even pointed out a former owner of a kebab shop in Ely as being the one who jumped the fence (unfortunately his post has since been deleted). But my point is that the people were locals and some of them even chased off the EDL just a few months ago when they were in Cardiff so the likelihood of them changing their mindsets on politics within a few months is very slim indeed.

Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:27 pm

CityGent wrote:
EL JEFE wrote:We have only ourselves to blame, we let them produce their retroric, condemning our society and they are quite happy to live here, would they get the freedom to do this back home, of course they wouldn't, so if they don't like the freedom and benefits we offer then go and riot back home, which is not here,

What's that got to do with the subject of their protest?

isnt the point of the protest that israel has no right to exist.........jews no right to live?

well they should live by their own ideals and f**k off from here then....

Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:27 pm

Military Junta wrote:
Southwalian wrote:
Military Junta wrote:
Southwalian wrote:
Military Junta wrote:
Southwalian wrote:

Haha no wonder she has got depression being in a joke of a party like plaid Cymru........what an excuse...... :lol:

Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:28 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Southwalian wrote:That's exactly what happened Forever Blue. Also I couldnt quite hear the accents but someone has said that the lads who started it were not from South Wales but were a bunch of blokes from England who were on a stag but I cant confirm if thats correct.

Yes I was told tonight the ones on the right are not locals and were abusing the marchers, which was peaceful other than that incident, which then reared its head and then both went for it.

If that's the case the then Annis, republish the post where the forum member says about when he was there with his wife and business customer and states the former kebab shop owner in Ely

Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:28 pm

Warren of Merthyr wrote:
Southwalian wrote:

Are you on drugs?

Are you some sort of militant Islam supporter ? Actually IMO those who marched baring in mind there's always two sides to a strong and its not our war is a disgrace, those who marched just as well support Hamas I think they are all a disgrace & I can see why glasses where thrown at them....... They should hang their heads in shame. I for one am glad glasses where thrown at vermin scum like those who marched.

Seriously, ARE YOU ON DRUGS?

You've got a lot of hate inside. I feel a little sorry for you.

Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:30 pm

expat1 wrote:

...and why's that?

Because they are an absolute disgrace, its quite shocking this happened in cardiff , anyone that sympathises with hamas is an absolute moron.......

Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:30 pm

Warren of Merthyr wrote:
Military Junta wrote:
Southwalian wrote:
Military Junta wrote:
Southwalian wrote:
Military Junta wrote:
Southwalian wrote:

Haha no wonder she has got depression being in a joke of a party like plaid Cymru........what an excuse...... :lol:

Yeah when really she was at a house party in Merthyr and drove home in her PJs!!!! :lol:

Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:33 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

How different was that from the clips at Chelsea away, how many arrested and jailed there and how many will be arrested following this, bugger all I bet ???

Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:33 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

And rightfully so to...... Annie you still haven't answered my question either :thumbup:

Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:35 pm

Warren of Merthyr wrote:
expat1 wrote:

...and why's that?

Because they are an absolute disgrace, its quite shocking this happened in cardiff , anyone that sympathises with hamas is an absolute moron.......

They are NOT Hamas sympathizers FFS, they are protesting about Israel killing innocent people. Can't you read?