Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: ' Riot on Mill lane Cardiff today '

Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:18 am

Green Arrow wrote:http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/john-prescott-israels-bombardment-gaza-3918413

Common sense. Might be hard to take in for some.

its his opinion.....just his opinion.....iron dome easily brings down the hamas misiles........well does it really.......

Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:19 am

Isis in Cardiff today: http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2dXd0hzGoug around 3.05 on this clip yet the police do f**k all :twisted:

Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:33 am

Military Junta wrote:Isis in Cardiff today: http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2dXd0hzGoug around 3.05 on this clip yet the police do f**k all :twisted:

Maybe the white racist thugs who instigated the violence against the peaceful protesters earlier should have layed justice on muslim racist thugs with the black flags. That would show you what hatred and bigotry gets you.

Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:35 am

expat1 wrote:
Military Junta wrote:Isis in Cardiff today: http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2dXd0hzGoug around 3.05 on this clip yet the police do f**k all :twisted:

Maybe the white racist thugs who instigated the violence against the peaceful protesters earlier should have layed justice on muslim racist thugs with the black flags. That would show you what hatred and bigotry gets you.

Agreed however when one side see the police not doing anything when clearly braking hate crimes then it can be a recipe for chaos.

Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:45 am

Green Arrow wrote:
Military Junta wrote:So you don't care about innocent Israeli civilians who have died and you care about the people who actually voted in Hamas which is 'scum' which is the very word you used. That's messed up wouldn't you think ?

I care about the Israeli civilians who do not support the Israeli states aims. If they support the systematic genocide of the Palestinian people then no I don't care.

I don't care for Hamas or its supporters. I can however see why and understand why they support Hamas when they see their land being taken and their fellow Palestinian people being killed en masse.

how about asking yourself why Hamas attack Israel......WHY.......they cant win a war thats for sure.......

and try asking yourself why Israel, who can invade Gazza at will...have spent hundreds of millions on the iron dome anti misile system to defend itself when they can pretty much take over Gazza at will..
doesnt take too many brain cells to figure out who is trying to defend themselves, and who is spending millions on misiles to provoke a neighbour into an invasion to gain sympathy.....
its misplaced sympathy........do you think for 1 minute that there has been any conflict,anywhere on earth where accepted loses and consequences havent been worked out prior to any action?
common sense should tell everyone that a Hamas misile attack on Iarael makes no military sense..
it a sick propaganda exercise..

Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:49 am

f**k them get back home you foreign f*cking cunts

Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:53 am

Good enough for the muzzas they are everywhere you turn its sickening. Capital city of wales my arse somalis and muslims have turned it so we are a minority in our own capital ffs. Try building a christian church Afghanistan you wont get the footings in the ground and it be bombed!!!! They can't live with they're own race what chance we got!!!

Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:41 am

neiljmcevoy wrote:Pretty pissed off at some of the ignorant shit posted. I was on the march today to protest about innocent kids being blown to bits by Israelis in Palestine. I was educated as a Catholic. It was not a Muslim demo today. Iv already passed comment on the ISIS fascist scum in Queen St today. We need 2learn on both fronts. Muslims can b fascists. 2ndly, we need to wake up and speak out against terrorism carried out in our name. Viva free Palestine

Well said

Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:47 am

blackandbluebird wrote:I have to be honest I can see a group of pissheads shouting abuse at the demonstrators and then one of them chucks a drink which sparks the riot.

That's pretty much it - peoples' views on the Gaza situation, Muslims and Jews are irrelevant. It was a bit of a disturbance started by a couple of beer swilling arseholes.

Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:49 am

It's perfectly reasonable to oppose Islamic extremists and their hate filled doctrine and it's also perfectly reasonable to oppose the atrocities Israel are committing in Gaza currently. They are not mutually exclusive.

In fact, I would argue that both Islamic extremists and the state of Israel are behaving like fascists, and fascism should be opposed wherever it's found.

Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:50 am

This is the UK. I just wish these foreigners would fcuk off. Its our country we set the rules and if you don't like it then fcuk off.
Just wish this protest would have walked through Canton on match day.

Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:15 am

alfie sherwood wrote:It's perfectly reasonable to oppose Islamic extremists and their hate filled doctrine and it's also perfectly reasonable to oppose the atrocities Israel are committing in Gaza currently. They are not mutually exclusive.

In fact, I would argue that both Islamic extremists and the state of Israel are behaving like fascists, and fascism should be opposed wherever it's found.

This.

Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:23 am

simon.wiesenthal wrote:
Green Arrow wrote:
Military Junta wrote:So you don't care about innocent Israeli civilians who have died and you care about the people who actually voted in Hamas which is 'scum' which is the very word you used. That's messed up wouldn't you think ?

I care about the Israeli civilians who do not support the Israeli states aims. If they support the systematic genocide of the Palestinian people then no I don't care.

I don't care for Hamas or its supporters. I can however see why and understand why they support Hamas when they see their land being taken and their fellow Palestinian people being killed en masse.

how about asking yourself why Hamas attack Israel......WHY.......they cant win a war thats for sure.......

and try asking yourself why Israel, who can invade Gazza at will...have spent hundreds of millions on the iron dome anti misile system to defend itself when they can pretty much take over Gazza at will..
doesnt take too many brain cells to figure out who is trying to defend themselves, and who is spending millions on misiles to provoke a neighbour into an invasion to gain sympathy.....
its misplaced sympathy........do you think for 1 minute that there has been any conflict,anywhere on earth where accepted loses and consequences havent been worked out prior to any action?
common sense should tell everyone that a Hamas misile attack on Iarael makes no military sense..
it a sick propaganda exercise..

So a country that implements defensive measures is automatically the defender and can no longer be the instigator of such atrocities? What nonsense. You have the logical understanding of a Lego brick. Israel couldn't just wipe out Palestine because it might be a shock to you but that's against the rules of the GC and NATO and the UN would then oppose such a thing without reason. Israel always need a reason which is why they always provoke things to draw Hamas into a fight and then kill way more than is actually equal in response.

Israel has already been caught out lying about the three boys killed. They said it was Hamas and it wasn't yet they still attacked and found them essentially guilty before the details were uncovered and now they've been proven wrong.

This is the type of people you are supporting.

http://electronicintifada.net/blogs/ali ... book-likes

Calling for the genocide of Palestinians, not Hamas, but the average person. As for Brownie saying they were voted in, yes Hamas were but the group used violence and intimidation to do so. There are many civilians who oppose Hamas.

Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:24 am

alfie sherwood wrote:

Spot on.

Sun Jul 27, 2014 9:20 am

I heard a bunch of EDL/BNP piss heads from England started the whole thing! Scums the lot of them.

Sun Jul 27, 2014 9:46 am

It's interesting to read the 'contribution' of some posters for whom this thread is just another opportunity to put the boot into immigrants.

I suggest they read up on the very recent history of South Wales. Barely 170 years ago the Rhondda and Cardiff were sleepy very thinly populated backwaters. The expansion of the coal fields saw our forefathers flood into South Wales from other parts of the UK, Ireland and further afield causing a population explosion and bringing our alien cultures, religions and even the English language which was certainly alien to many of the existing population in rural valley communities.

The uncomfortable truth is that most of us in this part of the world are descendants of relatively recent immigrants ourselves.

Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:01 am

alfie sherwood wrote:It's interesting to read the 'contribution' of some posters for whom this thread is just another opportunity to put the boot into immigrants.

I suggest they read up on the very recent history of South Wales. Barely 170 years ago the Rhondda and Cardiff were sleepy very thinly populated backwaters. The expansion of the coal fields saw our forefathers flood into South Wales from other parts of the UK, Ireland and further afield causing a population explosion and bringing our alien cultures, religions and even the English language which was certainly alien to many of the existing population in rural valley communities.

The uncomfortable truth is that most of us in this part of the world are descendants of relatively recent immigrants ourselves.

Or you could look at the whole episode yesterday and say why were they allowed to march, why not keep them in and aorund the civic centre wrapped up but able to hold a protest rally - but maybe the council and the police knew this would happen by routing it right through the heart of Saturdays drinking centre!!!

Looked nothing worse than a saturday night egg chasing dust up in mill lane - hardly anything happened.

Let them march down the M4 and keep the traffic moving at 70mph - save the tax payers of this city bigger police bills, save the road congestion for buses and taxi's, be like a form of protestors skittles :old: :old:

Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:17 am

alfie sherwood wrote:It's perfectly reasonable to oppose Islamic extremists and their hate filled doctrine and it's also perfectly reasonable to oppose the atrocities Israel are committing in Gaza currently. They are not mutually exclusive.

Finally some common sense.
I despise Islamic extremists, I hate what Israel is doing to Gaza and I can't stand the Hamas hierarchy who hide in Quatar and underground while there people get bombed.

Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:24 am

expat1 wrote:This board should stick to football instead of the ongoing israeli/palestinian conflict. The amount of hate filled garbage that's spewed from people's mouths on the board about what essentially boils down to "The muslims want to take over and impose sharia law" is totally idiotic.

I think the lack of knowledge people have about israeli encroachment on palestinian lands and the continuous civil rights abuses is the exact reason that lead to an escalation on the streets of cardiff today. The boys who threw the pint glasses appeared to be the aggressors, not "the terrible chocolate men with their rags and backwards ideologies".

Totally agree. The idiots who threw the glass saw the colour of skin on show and didn't have a clue what the peaceful protest was about. For those blinkered types, believe me the march was about sending a message to our government that we should not be funding Israeli/zionist genocide by providing technology, arms and investment in Israel.

Israel was given land by the UK after the second world war and over time, pushed borders and boundaries forcing the original inhabitants of that land into a tiny strip of territory and refugee camps, yes these people are refugees and prisoners in their own country. Before the second world war, Arabs and Jews lived in peace alongside each other, then came the influx of euro jews and all hell broke loose.

If you think this does not effect us in the UK then think again.

Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:37 am

Military Junta wrote:
Green Arrow wrote:
Military Junta wrote:
Green Arrow wrote:

Surely if someone votes for a terrorist organisation in a free ballot then they only have themselves to blame if the group they supported had a response to the actions have taken

What would you do in their situation?

Well talking and not bombing worked for the IRA and the Palestinians were far safer from Israeli responses before Hamas because previous government have had better working relationships with the Israelis and Egypt. So if I was in their situation then I would never vote for Hamas in the first place surely

The average age in Gaza is 17 you dim c**t. Don't think they voted for anyone.
And anyway, if large proportions of your family had been killed after numerous attacks from Israel, if you had to live in a overpopulated prison with no hope, if you had to rely on foreign aid for even basic supplies like water as your utilities kept getting bombed, who would you vote for you sanctimonious f**k?
Hamas is a big problem, but a problem almost entirely created and sustained by Israeli policy.

Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:53 am

CF14-SE14 wrote:
Military Junta wrote:
Green Arrow wrote:
Military Junta wrote:
Green Arrow wrote:

Surely if someone votes for a terrorist organisation in a free ballot then they only have themselves to blame if the group they supported had a response to the actions have taken

What would you do in their situation?

Well talking and not bombing worked for the IRA and the Palestinians were far safer from Israeli responses before Hamas because previous government have had better working relationships with the Israelis and Egypt. So if I was in their situation then I would never vote for Hamas in the first place surely

The average age in Gaza is 17 you dim c**t. Don't think they voted for anyone.
And anyway, if large proportions of your family had been killed after numerous attacks from Israel, if you had to live in a overpopulated prison with no hope, if you had to rely on foreign aid for even basic supplies like water as your utilities kept getting bombed, who would you vote for you sanctimonious f**k?
Hamas is a big problem, but a problem almost entirely created and sustained by Israeli policy.

Spot on CF-14! :thumbup:

Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:54 am

Call me a horrible b*stard but I for one,
couldn't give two hoots about these conflicts, unless our
own troops were there of course.
I don't agree with the killing of these innocent people but why
bring this shite to out Streets?!

These backward Countries should sort their own issues out and
I believe that locals protesting about it on the Streets of our Capital
is a disgrace and ironically, has now caused harm and conflict
right here...

Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:10 am

eighty_8 wrote:Call me a horrible b*stard but I for one,

right here...

Spot on 88.

Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:19 am

right here...

That's what a lot of us Cardiff lads think of you lot in Barry :lol:
And that was a bit of handbags, was hardly harm and conflict right here was it :lol:

Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:02 pm

CF14-SE14 wrote:

right here...

That's what a lot of us Cardiff lads think of you lot in Barry :lol:
And that was a bit of handbags, was hardly harm and conflict right here was it :lol:

Never meant harm and conflict on same level :lol:

Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:46 pm

I dont think most people mind immigration. But some of these muslims are intent on coming here and trying to change this country.
my answer is if you come here, you should contribute and integrate.

Sun Jul 27, 2014 2:37 pm

shinyBlueGlue wrote:I dont think most people mind immigration. But some of these muslims are intent on coming here and trying to change this country.

But its fine for Brits to go abroad to Spain and so on and Anglocise the place? The British are arguably some of the worst when it comes to travelling and integrating. I've met expats all over who have lived in countries for 5-15 years or more in some cases and can't speak a bloody word of the language of the country they now live in. Why should they be forced to integrate and accept our way of life when we don't accept theirs when we go abroad to holiday or live?

Sun Jul 27, 2014 2:42 pm

Green Arrow wrote:
shinyBlueGlue wrote:I dont think most people mind immigration. But some of these muslims are intent on coming here and trying to change this country.

But its fine for Brits to go abroad to Spain and so on and Anglocise the place? The British are arguably some of the worst when it comes to travelling and integrating. I've met expats all over who have lived in countries for 5-15 years or more in some cases and can't speak a bloody word of the language of the country they now live in. Why should they be forced to integrate and accept our way of life when we don't accept theirs when we go abroad to holiday or live?

The difference is when Brits go aboard to love then they take finances with them and don't live off the state. Believe me on that because I've lives aboard for a few years, so with that comment Greenie do you have personal experience of that yourself ?

Sun Jul 27, 2014 2:46 pm

Military Junta wrote:
Green Arrow wrote:

The difference is when Brits go aboard to love then they take finances with them and don't live off the state. Believe me on that because I've lives aboard for a few years, so with that comment Greenie do you have personal experience of that yourself ?

I love it when thick people think that they are clever. Comedy gold!

Sun Jul 27, 2014 2:57 pm

Fergy1927 wrote:
Military Junta wrote:
Green Arrow wrote:

I love it when thick people think that they are clever. Comedy gold!

? I went to live in Australia for a few years and you need to have thousands in the bank before you are entitled to a staying visa so your point being ?