Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: ' Riot on Mill lane Cardiff today '

Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:28 pm

expat1 wrote:
Warren of Merthyr wrote:Expat1 & southwalien you pair of divs just can't handle real facts you deluded morons...... :evil:

Unrustle those jimmies warren :lol: :lol: :lol:

Read your history books and you might just see the errors of your judgement :laughing5:

:wave:

I'll take that with a pinch of salt because looks like you didn't get a history degree either by the locks of it I mean ......not a clue

Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:29 pm

Southwalian wrote:

your as big a racist as there has been on here.....that WAS a racist march.....in support of a terrorist organisation that want israel obliterated and the jews killed.........that was hardly a peace demo ffs.....those blokes looked crazed........watch it,they were not annoyed they were crazed..........and you try to deflect it to pissheads.......[/quote]

Christ you are supremely thick arent you!

Just to let you know, it wasnt a march in support of Hamas. Hope this helps.[/quote]

You've said that once that it was a march to stop innocent people getting killed, I get that but you don't answer my response to that of when will he same people be protesting against whenever the next suicide bomber is sent in or the next rocket it fired because when they happen innocent Israelis get killed yet these protestors don't seem to recognise that fact[/quote]

I agree, there should be marches against anyone or any country that kills innocents.[/quote]

So surely the march wasn't really just about killing innocent people because if it was then they'd be marching in support of both sides of the argument as they have both lost innocent civilians but clearly that wasn't the case.[/quote]

Maybe they were. Most of the marchers looked decent people to me so I am sure that they are disgusted with any innocents that are being killed.

Regardless of that, the point is that these idiots on Mill Lane started this whole thing and I hope they get punished. I also hope the protestor who cracked a chair on that innocent fella always gets pulled by the cops.[/quote]

So it may have took a marathon but we finally agree. However if you do bump into Bethan Jenkins ask her to make a comment about that protestor kicking off on her twitter account just to even things up like ;)

Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:32 pm

Southwalian wrote:
Warren of Merthyr wrote:
CF14-SE14 wrote:
Warren of Merthyr wrote:
expat1 wrote:
Warren of Merthyr wrote:Really hope the Gaza supporters got a good hiding.........

...and why's that?

Because they are an absolute disgrace, its quite shocking this happened in cardiff , anyone that sympathises with hamas is an absolute moron.......

The march wasn't for Hamas you clueless c**t

Of coarce it wasn't ya wanker .......... Not a clue

You are making an arse of yourself fella. Reading your posts over these recent days has shown how morally corrupt you are. Wanting innocent marchers including women and kids to get battered FFS! :laughing5:

Your a moron

Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:33 pm

Warren of Merthyr wrote:
expat1 wrote:
Warren of Merthyr wrote:Expat1 & southwalien you pair of divs just can't handle real facts you deluded morons...... :evil:

Read your history books and you might just see the errors of your judgement :laughing5:

I'll take that with a pinch of salt because looks like you didn't get a history degree either by the locks of it I mean ......not a clue

I didn't claim to hold a history degree, i'm just bemused by the lack of broadsight you have. There is plenty of evidence to support my arguments if you happen to read how isreal was founded. Its just a shame you haven't read it.

Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:34 pm

Green Arrow wrote:
simon.wiesenthal wrote:
CityGent wrote:
EL JEFE wrote:We have only ourselves to blame, we let them produce their retroric, condemning our society and they are quite happy to live here, would they get the freedom to do this back home, of course they wouldn't, so if they don't like the freedom and benefits we offer then go and riot back home, which is not here,

What's that got to do with the subject of their protest?

isnt the point of the protest that israel has no right to exist.........jews no right to live?

well they should live by their own ideals and f**k off from here then....

Yes Israel has a right to exist. Yes the Jews have a right to live....just not on Palestinian land they've illegally occupied and have been occupying more of through systematic genocide over decades.

Unfortunately for brain dead morons like yourself your history only goes back as far as you like to believe to suit your own argument.

I've already rumbled you once as well.

'Simon Wiesenthal, KBE was an Austrian writer and Nazi hunter. He was an Austrian Jewish Holocaust survivor who became famous after World War II for his work as a Nazi hunter.'

Biased fool with an obvious agenda since day one.

As I have always said, the persecution of the Jews during WW2 was disgusting but that does not give them the right to do the same to Palestinians to carry out the Zionist aims of creating a fully secular state known as Israel.

the id pre dates this week...............lmao
rumbled.........jesus.....you had to google it.........
go back to bed childsbrain

Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:35 pm

expat1 wrote:
Warren of Merthyr wrote:
expat1 wrote:

I didn't claim to hold a history degree, i'm just bemused by the lack of broadsight you have. There is plenty of evidence to support my arguments if you happen to read how isreal was founded. Its just a shame you haven't read it.

Good grief....... Really ????? You don't half spout bollocks aye

Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:35 pm

Warren of Merthyr wrote:
Southwalian wrote:
Warren of Merthyr wrote:
CF14-SE14 wrote:
Warren of Merthyr wrote:
expat1 wrote:
Warren of Merthyr wrote:Really hope the Gaza supporters got a good hiding.........

...and why's that?

Because they are an absolute disgrace, its quite shocking this happened in cardiff , anyone that sympathises with hamas is an absolute moron.......

You are making an arse of yourself fella. Reading your posts over these recent days has shown how morally corrupt you are. Wanting innocent marchers including women and kids to get battered FFS! :laughing5:

Your a moron

Its 'you're' not 'your'. :oops:

Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:37 pm

simon.wiesenthal wrote:
Green Arrow wrote:
simon.wiesenthal wrote:
CityGent wrote:
EL JEFE wrote:We have only ourselves to blame, we let them produce their retroric, condemning our society and they are quite happy to live here, would they get the freedom to do this back home, of course they wouldn't, so if they don't like the freedom and benefits we offer then go and riot back home, which is not here,

isnt the point of the protest that israel has no right to exist.........jews no right to live?

Yes Israel has a right to exist. Yes the Jews have a right to live....just not on Palestinian land they've illegally occupied and have been occupying more of through systematic genocide over decades.

Unfortunately for brain dead morons like yourself your history only goes back as far as you like to believe to suit your own argument.

'Simon Wiesenthal, KBE was an Austrian writer and Nazi hunter. He was an Austrian Jewish Holocaust survivor who became famous after World War II for his work as a Nazi hunter.'

As I have always said, the persecution of the Jews during WW2 was disgusting but that does not give them the right to do the same to Palestinians to carry out the Zionist aims of creating a fully secular state known as Israel.

Where did I say it didn't? Logic isn't your forte is it? Go back to school Zionist child murdering supporting scum.

Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:39 pm

Green Arrow wrote:
simon.wiesenthal wrote:
Green Arrow wrote:
simon.wiesenthal wrote:
CityGent wrote:

Where did I say it didn't? Logic isn't your forte is it? Go back to school Zionist child murdering supporting scum.

Greenie, just wondering if you think those groomed child suicide bombers also have a right to live ? Or even the innocent people they murder ?

Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:39 pm

Warren of Merthyr wrote:
expat1 wrote:
Warren of Merthyr wrote:
expat1 wrote:

Good grief....... Really ????? You don't half spout bollocks aye

Explain what bollocks I'm talking warren.
That I think that an israeli government who has since the dawn of its existence committed countless human rights abuses? That they're long term objective is to forcibly remove people who have lived on that land for generations through the means of violence?

Yes warren. Utter bollocks isn't it.

Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:40 pm

Green Arrow wrote:
simon.wiesenthal wrote:
Green Arrow wrote:
simon.wiesenthal wrote:
CityGent wrote:

and here we have it..................racist anti semitic crap...........hand fed by dummys to bigger dummys..........
im not jewish..............but hate nazis..thats where the id comes from.............i detest nazi cunts like you

Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:44 pm

Military Junta wrote:
Green Arrow wrote:
simon.wiesenthal wrote:
Green Arrow wrote:
simon.wiesenthal wrote:
CityGent wrote:

Greenie, just wondering if you think those groomed child suicide bombers also have a right to live ? Or even the innocent people they murder ?

Hamas and Israel are scum. The only people I care about are the Palestinian civilians who have had their homeland destroyed and the Israelis who condemn what their state is doing.

Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:45 pm

Southwalian wrote:
Warren of Merthyr wrote:
Southwalian wrote:
Warren of Merthyr wrote:
CF14-SE14 wrote:
Warren of Merthyr wrote:
expat1 wrote:

...and why's that?

Your a moron

That's the least of his worries :lol:

Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:47 pm

Green Arrow wrote:
Military Junta wrote:
Green Arrow wrote:
simon.wiesenthal wrote:
Green Arrow wrote:
simon.wiesenthal wrote:
CityGent wrote:

Hamas and Israel are scum. The only people I care about are the Palestinian civilians who have had their homeland destroyed and the Israelis who condemn what their state is doing.

So you don't care about innocent Israeli civilians who have died and you care about the people who actually voted in Hamas which is 'scum' which is the very word you used. That's messed up wouldn't you think ?

Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:50 pm

BEEN READING ALL NIGHT HOW THESE PROTESTERS WERE GOADED.

HOW THEY WERE WITHIN THEIR RIGHTS TO RETALIATE...

THOSE INNOCENT COUPLES AND WOMEN? LETS PRETEND THEY WERE NOT THERE EH

f*cking HYPOCRITES

Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:50 pm

f*cking idiots.

Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:52 pm

http://uk.video.search.yahoo.com/video/ ... =ipad&tt=b

Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:52 pm

Southwalian wrote:
Warren of Merthyr wrote:
Southwalian wrote:
Warren of Merthyr wrote:
CF14-SE14 wrote:
Warren of Merthyr wrote:
expat1 wrote:

...and why's that?

Your a moron

:lol: bloody hell its the spell check police, I have one of those tablets that automatically spells things FYI........

Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:53 pm

simon.wiesenthal wrote:BEEN READING ALL NIGHT HOW THESE PROTESTERS WERE GOADED.

HOW THEY WERE WITHIN THEIR RIGHTS TO RETALIATE...

THOSE INNOCENT COUPLES AND WOMEN? LETS PRETEND THEY WERE NOT THERE EH

f*cking HYPOCRITES

Even more hypocrisy through Simon is that 'some' on here are supporting the right of the protestors to retaliate yet they done support the right of Israel to retaliate!!!

Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:56 pm

simon.wiesenthal wrote:and here we have it..................racist anti semitic crap...........hand fed by dummys to bigger dummys..........
im not jewish..............but hate nazis..thats where the id comes from.............i detest nazi cunts like you

You are arguably the biggest moron I've ever come across online. I've actually condemned what the Nazis did earlier on thicko. I also did not call you a Jew or Jewish but a supporter of the Israeli aims. This is fact and can be proven by your list history numb nuts. If I'm a Nazi then Obama is white I take it as well....I like many others from South Wales am the descendant of immigrants....you know like the poor innocent bastards in Palestine the Israelis are trying to wipe off the map like the Nazis did to the Jews...

Oh the irony that you support the aims of the Israeli government yet hate the Nazis when both are nothing more than war criminals, murderous scumbags who should be condemned fully - just like Hamas should too. What an absolute illogically backward thinking hypocrite you are.

Notice I say FREE PALESTINE and not FREE HAMAS - Only an illogical brain dead moron like yourself would confuse the two.

I'm not anti Semitic or racist, I'm pro humanitarian and I care about the life and welfare of innocent people who deserve it. I am intolerant of your quite transparent stupidity and low IQ however as I suspect many others in this thread with an IQ above waters freezing point, unlike yours, are.

Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:57 pm

Green Arrow wrote:
simon.wiesenthal wrote:and here we have it..................racist anti semitic crap...........hand fed by dummys to bigger dummys..........

You are arguably the biggest moron I've ever come across online. I've actually condemned what the Nazis did earlier on thicko. I also did not call you a Jew or Jewish but a supporter of the Israeli aims. This is fact and can be proven by your list history numb nuts. If I'm a Nazi then Obama is white I take it as well....I like many others from South Wales am the descendant of immigrants....you know like the poor innocent bastards in Palestine the Israelis are trying to wipe off the map like the Nazis did to the Jews...

Oh the irony that you support the aims of the Israeli government yet hate the Nazis when both are nothing more than war criminals, murderous scumbags who should be condemned fully - just like Hamas should too. What an absolute illogically backward thinking hypocrite you are.

Notice I say FREE PALESTINE and not FREE HAMAS - Only an illogical brain dead moron like yourself would confuse the two.

I'm not anti Semitic or racist, I'm pro humanitarian and I care about the life and welfare of innocent people who deserve it. I am intolerant of your quite transparent stupidity and low IQ however as I suspect many others in this thread with an IQ above waters freezing point, unlike yours, are.

go and hide behind some kids and be hard you tosser

Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:00 am

Military Junta wrote:So you don't care about innocent Israeli civilians who have died and you care about the people who actually voted in Hamas which is 'scum' which is the very word you used. That's messed up wouldn't you think ?

I care about the Israeli civilians who do not support the Israeli states aims. If they support the systematic genocide of the Palestinian people then no I don't care.

I don't care for Hamas or its supporters. I can however see why and understand why they support Hamas when they see their land being taken and their fellow Palestinian people being killed en masse.

Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:02 am

simon.wiesenthal wrote:
Green Arrow wrote:

That would mean I'd have to stand behind you and I'd rather not stand near someone who supports systematic genocide thanks being a humanitarian and all that.

Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:09 am

Green Arrow wrote:
Military Junta wrote:So you don't care about innocent Israeli civilians who have died and you care about the people who actually voted in Hamas which is 'scum' which is the very word you used. That's messed up wouldn't you think ?

I care about the Israeli civilians who do not support the Israeli states aims. If they support the systematic genocide of the Palestinian people then no I don't care.

I don't care for Hamas or its supporters. I can however see why and understand why they support Hamas when they see their land being taken and their fellow Palestinian people being killed en masse.

Surely if someone votes for a terrorist organisation in a free ballot then they only have themselves to blame if the group they supported had a response to the actions have taken

Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:09 am

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news ... za-3918413

Common sense. Might be hard to take in for some.

Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:11 am

Shame the police didn't open fire on the lot of em. Bunch of kunts

Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:12 am

Military Junta wrote:
Green Arrow wrote:

Surely if someone votes for a terrorist organisation in a free ballot then they only have themselves to blame if the group they supported had a response to the actions have taken

What would you do in their situation?

Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:13 am

Green Arrow wrote:
Military Junta wrote:
Green Arrow wrote:

The same as what the ira done with us?

Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:13 am

Green Arrow wrote:
simon.wiesenthal wrote:
Green Arrow wrote:

That would mean I'd have to stand behind you and I'd rather not stand near someone who supports systematic genocide thanks being a humanitarian and all that.

no...your that school kid that gets f**k all.goes off reads and comes back with the wrong ideas..........

Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:17 am

Green Arrow wrote:
Military Junta wrote:
Green Arrow wrote:

Well talking and not bombing worked for the IRA and the Palestinians were far safer from Israeli responses before Hamas because previous government have had better working relationships with the Israelis and Egypt. So if I was in their situation then I would never vote for Hamas in the first place surely