Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Updated ' Riot on Mill lane Cardiff today '

Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:36 pm

All you do gooders that side with this scum, will get the country you deserve sooner than you think. Your grandfathers will be turning in their grave.The government that was in place when they stated that they wanted a multi cultural country should be blamed 100% for this mess. Get these fukers out before its to late.

Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:40 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kczkDnMgboU

Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:51 pm

Dahboy wrote:All you do gooders that side with this scum, will get the country you deserve sooner than you think. Your grandfathers will be turning in their grave.The government that was in place when they stated that they wanted a multi cultural country should be blamed 100% for this mess. Get these fukers out before its to late.

I'd get what you were saying if they were marching for jihad, but they weren't, they were marching because over a thousand people have been killed in Gaza, how that makes them scum is beyond me.

Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:50 pm

CF14-SE14 wrote:
Dahboy wrote:All you do gooders that side with this scum, will get the country you deserve sooner than you think. Your grandfathers will be turning in their grave.The government that was in place when they stated that they wanted a multi cultural country should be blamed 100% for this mess. Get these fukers out before its to late.

I'd get what you were saying if they were marching for jihad, but they weren't, they were marching because over a thousand people have been killed in Gaza, how that makes them scum is beyond me.

In that video there were isis supporters too, and believe me they want jihad.

Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:54 pm

Dahboy wrote:
CF14-SE14 wrote:

In that video there were isis supporters too, and believe me they want jihad.

Didn't see that, if so then yes they're scum

Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:27 pm

They've been saying this for decades and still even today most Muslims are peaceful in the UK. Scaremongering won't do anything. Also, what about all the chavs setting fire to places in London? Loads of white, black and mixed raced Brits involved.

Simply, the moment a Muslim does anything wrong in the UK its the end of the world and people use it as another excuse to stick the boot in yet of you did the same with a benefits claimant and used it to stick the boot into them loads on here would be crying because they have mates on the take or they're at it themselves.

People need to spend more time appretiating what is done right and less time with such stuff. Good and bad has happened for millenniums.

I'm proud Britain has accepted Muslims into the country. The vast majority of them are good people and to label them and claim they all want Jihad because of a minority is just pathetic. People need to get real and drop the undertones of racism they clearly have.

Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:27 pm

It's not about being a 'do gooder' or a hand wringing 'lefty' or any other number of blinkered claims levelled at those who are against Israel's bombardment of Gaza.

It's about looking at each situation on its merits.

Is Israel's bombardment of Gaza and the murder of hundreds of kids justifiable? Emphatically no, imo.

Do people in other countries have the right to peacefully protest against it? Imo Yes

Will failure of the West to take strong action against Israel lead to more terrorist attacks and increased membership of ISIS? Imo, very likely

Now, my personal feelings towards ISIS are ones of hatred. They are evil bigots and I want to see their organisation crushed but the West continuing to turning a blind eye to the Israeli atrocities taking place in Gaza will only lead to more and more normal Muslim kids becoming radicalised and joining groups like ISIS, which is surely what none of us want to see.

Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:03 pm

Wow can't believe what I am seeing and reading!! What a disgrace and embarrassment :lol:

EL JEFE wrote:We have only ourselves to blame, we let them produce their retroric, condemning our society and they are quite happy to live here, would they get the freedom to do this back home, of course they wouldn't, so if they don't like the freedom and benefits we offer then go and riot back home, which is not here,

Stan_B wrote:How much longer are the police going to just turn a blind eye to these thugs. If that had been city supporters marching to protest against the red and that had happened the police would have just waded in and arrested the whole street. Yet again they let the f*cking muslims in this country do what they want.

Warren of Merthyr wrote:Are you some sort of militant Islam supporter ? Actually IMO those who marched baring in mind there's always two sides to a strong and its not our war is a disgrace, those who marched just as well support Hamas I think they are all a disgrace & I can see why glasses where thrown at them....... They should hang their heads in shame. I for one am glad glasses where thrown at vermin scum like those who marched.

mr'mogreenz wrote:Shame the police didn't open fire on the lot of em. Bunch of kunts

BlueMagic wrote:f**k them get back home you foreign f*cking cunts

MalagaCF wrote:This is the UK. I just wish these foreigners would fcuk off. Its our country we set the rules and if you don't like it then fcuk off.
Just wish this protest would have walked through Canton on match day.

Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:41 pm

CardiffBatman888 wrote:Wow can't believe what I am seeing and reading!! What a disgrace and embarrassment :lol:

EL JEFE wrote:We have only ourselves to blame, we let them produce their retroric, condemning our society and they are quite happy to live here, would they get the freedom to do this back home, of course they wouldn't, so if they don't like the freedom and benefits we offer then go and riot back home, which is not here,

Stan_B wrote:How much longer are the police going to just turn a blind eye to these thugs. If that had been city supporters marching to protest against the red and that had happened the police would have just waded in and arrested the whole street. Yet again they let the f*cking muslims in this country do what they want.

Warren of Merthyr wrote:Are you some sort of militant Islam supporter ? Actually IMO those who marched baring in mind there's always two sides to a strong and its not our war is a disgrace, those who marched just as well support Hamas I think they are all a disgrace & I can see why glasses where thrown at them....... They should hang their heads in shame. I for one am glad glasses where thrown at vermin scum like those who marched.

mr'mogreenz wrote:Shame the police didn't open fire on the lot of em. Bunch of kunts

MalagaCF wrote:This is the UK. I just wish these foreigners would fcuk off. Its our country we set the rules and if you don't like it then fcuk off.

Makes you proud doesn't it. Remember we are talking about a mixed march involving people of all sort of religious (and non religious) backgrounds calling for an end to the killing of, amongst others, hundreds of children. The average age of Gaza residents is just 17. Think about that when you tuck your kids up in bed tonight.

Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:05 pm

CardiffBatman888 wrote:Wow can't believe what I am seeing and reading!! What a disgrace and embarrassment :lol:

ITS f*cking SICKENING! how you can label a group consisting of millions (if not touching a billion) people with the same stereotype is non-sense

you know who i'd love to get out of the country? stupid f*cking racists, they are what their grandfathers battled to prevent...not foreigners.

i'd never wish harm upon another person but if some of these people got their heads kicked in for the things they say (thats if they actually spit this bile in public)then i'd have to try very hard indeed not to laugh

Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:58 pm

Our grandfathers didn't have to worry about stepping onto a bus and getting f*cking blown up by muslim extremists though did they? And I am by no means defending Israel here but are they not getting attacked too? 2 sides to every story.

Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:58 pm

What a f*cking moron
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:13 pm

Xcasual wrote:What a f*cking moron

This shouldn't be happening on uk streets period.

Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:34 pm

There you go, I guess the lefties will have some lame excuse for this guy holding that poster. If I wore or had anything supporting the SS or the Nazis I'd be locked up!!! f*cking incredible

Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:45 pm

Caerphillyblue1927 wrote:Our grandfathers didn't have to worry about stepping onto a bus and getting f*cking blown up by muslim extremists though did they? And I am by no means defending Israel here but are they not getting attacked too? 2 sides to every story.

No they just had to put up with mass civil unrest instead - remember the days where minorities would get beat the hell out of in Britain on a regular basis - 80s etc? Remember WW2 when they had to fight a Nazi Germany who were a rising threat to European countries and actually took control of a number of them? Lets go back to the Victorian times when people were killed in guilty before proven innocent cases.....yes our ancestors had to put up with that......our female ancestors married pigs like Henry VIII only to be beheaded when he wanted them disposed of like they were some cheap commodity.....

If you'd rather all of that than the minimal risk of getting blown up in a terrorist attack then God help you. The odds of dying in such an attack are 9.3 million to 1. There's more chance of you being killed by a car but I don't see you protesting and crying out for their banning now do you?

Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:02 pm

Agree. No place whatsoever for disgusting extremist views such as those shown in this picture or for that matter the pathetic small minded racist views of some of the 'contributors' in this thread.

A bigot is a bigot.

Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:05 pm

Caerphillyblue1927 wrote:

There you go, I guess the lefties will have some lame excuse for this guy holding that poster. If I wore or had anything supporting the SS or the Nazis I'd be locked up!!! f*cking incredible

Nah, he's a thick c**t with no grasp of history, like a lot of the posters on this thread

Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:24 pm

CF14-SE14 wrote:

Nah, he's a thick c**t with no grasp of history, like a lot of the posters on this thread

He's not racist ? Just thick ?

Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:28 pm

When the Children of Aberfan were killed in 1966 the world supported us because what they saw was tragic.

I think a lot of folk see what's being transmitted out of the Middle East and just sympathise with the Children.

By the way......Geoffrey Edwards is my first cousin he was one of the Lucky ones.

Can't believe some of the vile comments coming out of some Merthyr Folk.

Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:42 pm

Xcasual wrote:
CF14-SE14 wrote:

He's not racist ? Just thick ?

I didn't say he wasn't rascist.
I haven't got the time to type every word that describes him, c**t covers a lot of them anyway :lol:

Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:11 pm

Hoochie Coochie Blues wrote:When the Children of Aberfan were killed in 1966 the world supported us because what they saw was tragic.

I think a lot of folk see what's being transmitted out of the Middle East and just sympathise with the Children.

By the way......Geoffrey Edwards is my first cousin he was one of the Lucky ones.

Strange that you can't even spell your cousins name properly. Lol

Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:38 pm

More about the Mill Lane incident from my own perspective:

http://nowicki81.blogspot.co.uk/2014/07 ... 2.html?m=1

Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:51 pm

Military Junta wrote:
Hoochie Coochie Blues wrote:When the Children of Aberfan were killed in 1966 the world supported us because what they saw was tragic.

He's still my cousin though.

Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:21 am

Military Junta wrote:

That's cousin's name not cousins. Nice one.

Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:03 am

Caerphillyblue1927 wrote:Our grandfathers didn't have to worry about stepping onto a bus and getting f*cking blown up by muslim extremists though did they? And I am by no means defending Israel here but are they not getting attacked too? 2 sides to every story.

nor do we. in every year since 9/11 your chances of being killed by a terrorist in britain was zero. except 2005 when it was less than 1 in 1,000,000. so no, you don't have to worry about "getting f*cking blown up by muslim extremists" and you never have. over the last 20 years you are statisticly more likley to be killed by an irish terror attack than a muslim one. don't see many EDLers out protesting the against irish though do you? let me guess, its because they intergrate? (code word for english speaking white person)

Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:12 am

i'm a "leftie" (in as much as i decry the slaughter in that area) but i agree with you. THIS guy is a f*cking moron, and has got the whole thing arse-backwards

BUT i expect other morons to use this and say that all muslims feel this way...which is just as bad IMO

Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:56 am

CF14-SE14 wrote:

at least he is being open and honest about his hate..............as was Wez with his i hate jews remark......most deny hate, racism and being anti semitic and hide behind how they are so outraged about Israels actions and how it is genocide when far bigger atrocities happen on a regular basis with no such uproar....

Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:19 pm

I think its really worrying times with extreme muslems and its happening in our city,about a year ago,the police arrested people from stoke,brum and Cardiff,they were all connected and were planning to bomb parts of Britain.also people going to Syria and Iraq to fight from Cardiff..they r getting brainwashed over here by some very dangerous preachers. They need to lock them up or even better,deport them,they live in Britain,but they hate us and want 2 kill us,if u r not one of them,then u r their enemy. Something has got to be done against these fanatics its only going 2 get worse,scary times

Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:10 pm

You are able to differentiate between the fanatical and the mainstream muslims though are you? fanatics on both sides of the divide are arseholes. the people out protesting on the weekend were moderate muslims and moderate people of other beliefs (bar about 20 -30 isis followers who were completely separate from the march

If you tar them all with the same brush you are no better than someone who tars all white people as right wing extremists. If you read a bit more rather than believe what the media and your mates tell you, you'll learn more.

Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:47 pm

This is what you haters sound like.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjuNuqIev8M