Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: ' Riot on Mill lane Cardiff today '

Sun Jul 27, 2014 3:01 pm

My point is that I find it really funny watching thick people trying to be clever. I don't doubt that you have thousands of dollars and are a man of the world. I'm pretty thick myself. I just find it really funny.

Sun Jul 27, 2014 3:02 pm

By the way. You are wrong about Australian visas. Just saying like.

Sun Jul 27, 2014 3:05 pm

Fergy1927 wrote:My point is that I find it really funny watching thick people trying to be clever. I don't doubt that you have thousands of dollars and are a man of the world. I'm pretty thick myself. I just find it really funny.

How is stating a fact about Australian Immigration system so funny ? Surely if that ruling was put in place over here then you wouldn't have the problem of immigrants conning the system

Sun Jul 27, 2014 3:06 pm

Fergy1927 wrote:By the way. You are wrong about Australian visas. Just saying like.

Yeah well that's strange then unless you are talking about holiday visas rather than staying visas bearing in mind I've gone through the process myself

Sun Jul 27, 2014 3:11 pm

Fergy1927 wrote:By the way. You are wrong about Australian visas. Just saying like.

http://www.visafirst.com/en/australia_w ... itions.asp : Just thought Id check because I was over there 14 years ago now but It's still the case according to this.

Sun Jul 27, 2014 3:12 pm

Military Junta wrote:

Yeah well that's strange then unless you are talking about holiday visas rather than staying visas bearing in mind I've gone through the process myself

Nope. I'm not talking about tourist visas. Let's not argue about it though. I live in Australia. You are wrong. It's not a big deal. I'm glad you have loads of money though.

It's sad that it kicked off on Mill Lane. Those lads shouldn't have been chucking glasses and that protester bloke shouldn't have attacked that old bloke with a chair. It must have been horrible for all the innocent people in the area.

I hope the killing stops and that British people continue to protest about governments killing innocent families in Gaza, Iraq, Ukraine, Afganistan or wherever. Weirdly we seem to let genocide happen in Africa quite a lot but nobody seems to do much.

The world is fucked. Bring back the football.

Sun Jul 27, 2014 3:13 pm

Military Junta wrote:

http://www.visafirst.com/en/australia_w ... itions.asp : Just thought Id check because I was over there 14 years ago now but It's still the case according to this.

Oh dear.

Sun Jul 27, 2014 3:19 pm

Military Junta wrote:
Fergy1927 wrote:My point is that I find it really funny watching thick people trying to be clever. I don't doubt that you have thousands of dollars and are a man of the world. I'm pretty thick myself. I just find it really funny.

How is stating a fact about Australian Immigration system so funny ? Surely if that ruling was put in place over here then you wouldn't have the problem of immigrants conning the system

Stating a 'fact' about Australian policy isn't funny at all. I'm with you there. Where did I say I have problems with immigrants or them conning the system? I don't think conning the system is right or funny though.

Sun Jul 27, 2014 3:37 pm

Military Junta wrote:
Fergy1927 wrote:
Military Junta wrote:
Green Arrow wrote:
shinyBlueGlue wrote:I dont think most people mind immigration. But some of these muslims are intent on coming here and trying to change this country.
my answer is if you come here, you should contribute and integrate.

But its fine for Brits to go abroad to Spain and so on and Anglocise the place? The British are arguably some of the worst when it comes to travelling and integrating. I've met expats all over who have lived in countries for 5-15 years or more in some cases and can't speak a bloody word of the language of the country they now live in. Why should they be forced to integrate and accept our way of life when we don't accept theirs when we go abroad to holiday or live?

The difference is when Brits go aboard to love then they take finances with them and don't live off the state. Believe me on that because I've lives aboard for a few years, so with that comment Greenie do you have personal experience of that yourself ?

I love it when thick people think that they are clever. Comedy gold!

? I went to live in Australia for a few years and you need to have thousands in the bank before you are entitled to a staying visa so your point being ?

And if you have children then you need enough money to support them, not like here whereas a Romanian family of ten can rock up without savings and be given a house and all benefits and get £12.50 for each kid. This country will descend into a third world country one day but Milliband, Cameroon and Clegg will be alright sitting in their multi million pound mansions will private armed guards.

Sun Jul 27, 2014 3:42 pm

Military Junta wrote:
Green Arrow wrote:
shinyBlueGlue wrote:I dont think most people mind immigration. But some of these muslims are intent on coming here and trying to change this country.
my answer is if you come here, you should contribute and integrate.

But its fine for Brits to go abroad to Spain and so on and Anglocise the place? The British are arguably some of the worst when it comes to travelling and integrating. I've met expats all over who have lived in countries for 5-15 years or more in some cases and can't speak a bloody word of the language of the country they now live in. Why should they be forced to integrate and accept our way of life when we don't accept theirs when we go abroad to holiday or live?

The difference is when Brits go aboard to love then they take finances with them and don't live off the state. Believe me on that because I've lives aboard for a few years, so with that comment Greenie do you have personal experience of that yourself ?

Yes because all the people protesting are claiming aren't they? Idiot alert. Loads of the people protesting are also working and contributing here. Yes I do have a lot of experience myself having lived abroad too. Guess what? Plenty of Brits claiming abroad too using money to live it up or retire. What's your point? Immigration is a net economic benefit in the UK which proves just how much they contribute.

How many bloody English kebab shops do you see? What about all the Asian taxi drivers in Cardiff? Are they all claiming them Adam?

Just another pathetic load of washed up people who never made it crying out and coming out with crap. Nothing more than pathetic racists and xenophobes deep down.

Sun Jul 27, 2014 3:45 pm

simon.wiesenthal wrote:LOL AT LEAST LEGO BRICKS DONT COnSTANTLY CONTRADICT THEMSELVES........
cant wait for out of school club to start back to get rid of you 4year olds...........
try a topic you know something about...........no matter how little it might be, bibs or high chairs maybe...........now f**k off barnett get back under your rock..........................genocide......get f*cking real with the baby copycat talk eh

I know there's a new Dumb and Dumber movie out soon but bugger me they aren't half aggressive with their promotional campaign.

Someone put this rattled and barking puppy back in its cage please so the adults can talk properly.

Sun Jul 27, 2014 3:49 pm

Green Arrow wrote:
simon.wiesenthal wrote:LOL AT LEAST LEGO BRICKS DONT COnSTANTLY CONTRADICT THEMSELVES........
cant wait for out of school club to start back to get rid of you 4year olds...........
try a topic you know something about...........no matter how little it might be, bibs or high chairs maybe...........now f**k off barnett get back under your rock..........................genocide......get f*cking real with the baby copycat talk eh

I know there's a new Dumb and Dumber movie out soon but bugger me they aren't half aggressive with their promotional campaign.

Someone put this rattled and barking puppy back in its cage please so the adults can talk properly.

f**k its Sunday afternoon..........how arnt you in mcdonalds ..
genocide...todays in word eh.....
go and RUMBLE someone else eh..............duh

Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:15 pm

CALM DOWN EVERYONE, WE ALL HAVE OUR DIFFERENT OPINIONS AND VIEWS,BUT PLEASE NO NAME CALLING :thumbright:

We are very passionate about our beliefs and rightly so :ayatollah:

The minute you name call, the minute you have lost the debate :thumbup:

Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:27 pm

Forever Blue wrote:CALM DOWN EVERYONE, WE ALL HAVE OUR DIFFERENT OPINIONS AND VIEWS,BUT PLEASE NO NAME CALLING :thumbright:

Annis why are you on here Your on holiday? Or have you drunk all the sangria and is bored? :lol:

Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:32 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:CALM DOWN EVERYONE, WE ALL HAVE OUR DIFFERENT OPINIONS AND VIEWS,BUT PLEASE NO NAME CALLING :thumbright:

Annis why are you on here Your on holiday? Or have you drunk all the sangria and is bored? :lol:

:lol:

Allan just come from a BBQ and happy,but also love chatting to my fellow friends :lol: :thumbright:

Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:39 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

Allan just come from a BBQ and happy,but also love chatting to my fellow friends :lol: :thumbright:

Being ring master by sounds of it :lol: enjoy your eve its barmy weather here to so pub time. :thumbup:

Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:13 pm

A few posts aside, this thread was a really good read. Some very passionate views held,

I find this sort of behaviour disgraceful, whether you agree with the protest or not, they had a right to march, and a right to air their views without being attacked. A mighty shame that's how it ended up, and it's not really something that should be given support (the violent outbreak) but on the other hand, I do agree, however bad peoples problems are abroad... We have out own issues to fix before we go joining America in policing the world

Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:27 pm

To be honest I've enjoyed it and it's been hearing knowing that some of the smaller facts have helped inform people more about what's going on. But I do think that everyone should calm down slightly and see what happens with the issue over the next few days.

The only thing I would like to debate until we see what happens is this: France have banned protest marches like yesterday because they are sick of similar violence during the matches. So is it time the UK took the same stance ?

Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:39 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

Being ring master by sounds of it :lol: enjoy your eve its barmy weather here to so pub time. :thumbup:

Have a pint on me Allan :thumbright: :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 27, 2014 9:36 pm

Also hearing that there wasn't many police there because they have been told that they needed to take their leave before the NATO event in Newport

Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:56 am

http://youtu.be/EINKakoh-T8

Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:40 am

Video shows the violence from a much closer perspective. Horrific

Re: Updated ' Riot on Mill lane Cardiff today '

Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:00 am

Nice Saturday afternoon sitting outside a bar having a quiet drink and you get that lot coming down the road some of them obviously up for a bit of bother. Amazing that the march was allowed to take such a route. :shock:

Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:09 am

Peaceful protest my arse :lol: , it looked like the marchers were picking on groups of white lads out on the piss. No doubt someone on here will label them edl or bip. You don't have to be white to be a racist , Hmmmmmm

Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:13 am

People need to wake up to the situation in this country and Europe before it's too late :thumbup:

Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:27 am

cardiffray wrote:It speaks volumes that the usually chopsy lot on here are saying f all about this. This is how terrified of ethics the british people have become, this is a mob out for confrontation, they dont like ppl drinking for one thing and its obv that some of them are loving the violence. because its a racial matter most of you have shit yourselves and are scared to have an opinion. Im sure your grandparents fought two world wars so u could be scared to be called racist and be rinsed by ungrateful immigrants who want nothing more than to kill you and your kids

no, they fought so that future generations wouldnt be subject to ethnic cleansing and one race being "above" another.

the reason i'm not saying anything about muslims is because i don't know all the muslims so i can't speak for or about them in any great terms.

amazing people who say "they tar us football fans with the same brush and treat us like criminals" will happily to the same thing to someone of another race or religion

Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:32 am

Xcasual wrote:Peaceful protest my arse :lol: , it looked like the marchers were picking on groups of white lads out on the piss. No doubt someone on here will label them edl or bip. You don't have to be white to be a racist , Hmmmmmm

Bip ? BNP I meant :lol:

Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:11 am

Wayne S wrote:What was the provocation from the march that made the guy on the sidelines throw his drink?

Until we know THAT it seems the guy on the side kicked it all off.

Why is this a sticky?

The fact is that these people should pick up a rifle and go and fight for Palestine.Not go around disrupting the lives of ordinary British people.

Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:54 am

What a bunch of twats, no wonder they are hated.

Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:07 pm

The 2 blokes arrested will probably get a football banning order. I can see them being labelled as City fans somewhere, as it guarantees them being guilty.