Re: Riot on Mill lane

Sat Jul 26, 2014 7:09 pm

stapes wrote:Few video's around bit naughty that :lol:

Chuck the vids on here then, mate :thumbup:

Re: Riot on Mill lane

Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:30 pm

Re: ' Riot on Mill lane Cardiff today '

Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:39 pm

Attacking women and their partners, coward cunts. Especially that fucker who jumped over the barrier and swung at anyone innocent or not

Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:55 pm

What was the provocation from the march that made the guy on the sidelines throw his drink?

Until we know THAT it seems the guy on the side kicked it all off.

Why is this a sticky?

Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:00 pm

No doubt something was said sarcastically as they walked past which then snowballed. Ive seen people get four years inside at the football for less than that

It's a tragic situation all round. Not just that minor incident

Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:01 pm

We have only ourselves to blame, we let them produce their retroric, condemning our society and they are quite happy to live here, would they get the freedom to do this back home, of course they wouldn't, so if they don't like the freedom and benefits we offer then go and riot back home, which is not here,

Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:02 pm

EL JEFE wrote:We have only ourselves to blame, we let them produce their retroric, condemning our society and they are quite happy to live here, would they get the freedom to do this back home, of course they wouldn't, so if they don't like the freedom and benefits we offer then go and riot back home, which is not here,

What's that got to do with the subject of their protest?

Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:06 pm

I was there and this is how I felt: http://nowicki81.blogspot.co.uk/2014/07 ... a.html?m=1

Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:12 pm

Wake up people there is a Jihad going on, and it has been going on for one thousand years, and they won't be Satisfied until they destroy western society, City Gent you ask what has it got to do with what is going on here? It is all pieces in the puzzle, spread the violence to every walks of our lifestyle until we give away our freedom to these fundamentalists, and then they will be the masters of our destiny....

Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:19 pm

1922 wrote:I was there and this is how I felt: http://nowicki81.blogspot.co.uk/2014/07 ... a.html?m=1

Just read your blog Bart and it sounds like a really messy (and sad) conclusion to what should have been a peaceful march calling for peace in that region and a longer term resolution of the Israel/Palestine situation.

Sounds like it all went wrong today so many different levels today

Hope you're ok mate. Speak soon.

Phil

Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:24 pm

Hi Phil,

Yes it did. It was a mess for sure.

I'm fine, thanks mate.

Talk soon

B

Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:25 pm

EL JEFE wrote:Wake up people there is a Jihad going on, and it has been going on for one thousand years, and they won't be Satisfied until they destroy CIVILISATION, City Gent you ask what has it got to do with what is going on here? It is all pieces in the puzzle, spread the violence to every walks of our lifestyle until we give away our freedom to these fundamentalists, and then they will be the masters of our destiny....

It just shows how thick the politicians are, when they thought it might be a good experiment to make the UK multicultural. The two branches if Islam have been fighting each other for over a thousand years, how the hell did they think they'd get on with non believers?

Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:33 pm

How much longer are the police going to just turn a blind eye to these thugs. If that had been city supporters marching to protest against the red and that had happened the police would have just waded in and arrested the whole street. Yet again they let the f*cking muslims in this country do what they want.

Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:38 pm

Stan_B wrote:How much longer are the police going to just turn a blind eye to these thugs. If that had been city supporters marching to protest against the red and that had happened the police would have just waded in and arrested the whole street. Yet again they let the f*cking muslims in this country do what they want.

Muslims and lefties. f*cking pisses me off. Just because they shout loudest doesn't mean they speak for the majority.

Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:45 pm

let me get this right, 'apparently' a former kabab shop owner in Grand Avenue, Ely give it the big one today by shouting at people drinking in Mill lane. Sorry but how f*cking hypocritical is that!!! Surely when he was a kebab shop owner he was taking advantage of pissed up people to buy his kebabs in the first place (let's be honest, who the f**k would buy a kabab sober?). Anyway so the same type of people who were once making him money he abused earlier on!!!

Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:50 pm

Military Junta wrote:let me get this right, 'apparently' a former kabab shop owner in Grand Avenue, Ely give it the big one today by shouting at people drinking in Mill lane. Sorry but how f*cking hypocritical is that!!! Surely when he was a kebab shop owner he was taking advantage of pissed up people to buy his kebabs in the first place (let's be honest, who the f**k would buy a kabab sober?). Anyway so the same type of people who were once making him money he abused earlier on!!!

This was started today by the piss heads on Mill Lane who shouted racist abuse and then one of them threw a pint glass at the protesters. That's what sparked it all off and I don't blame the protesters for having a go back.

I hope CCTV will mean lots of arrests for the protagonists.

Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:51 pm

What was the protest for?

Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:55 pm

2blue2handle wrote:What was the protest for?

It was a call for governments to help stop the killing in Palestine.

Suffice to say the local 'no brains' drinking on Mill Lane just saw the colour of their skin and made and instant (and some might say racist) stance.

Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:57 pm

Southwalian wrote:
Military Junta wrote:let me get this right, 'apparently' a former kabab shop owner in Grand Avenue, Ely give it the big one today by shouting at people drinking in Mill lane. Sorry but how f*cking hypocritical is that!!! Surely when he was a kebab shop owner he was taking advantage of pissed up people to buy his kebabs in the first place (let's be honest, who the f**k would buy a kabab sober?). Anyway so the same type of people who were once making him money he abused earlier on!!!

This was started today by the piss heads on Mill Lane who shouted racist abuse and then one of them threw a pint glass at the protesters. That's what sparked it all off and I don't blame the protesters for having a go back.

If it was started in Mill Lane as you clearly state then how was thee an incident in St.Marys Street beforehand then ? Clearly weren't a there and haven't seen the images going around

Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:57 pm

Why are we arguing a battle that has nothing to do with us when we have people in certain parts of the valleys living from food banks, our NHS collapsing and this post code lottery for cancer drugs? I'm sorry but my belief is let's sort our own problems out first! :old:

Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:00 pm

Military Junta wrote:
Southwalian wrote:

If it was started in Mill Lane as you clearly state then how was thee an incident in St.Marys Street beforehand then ? Clearly weren't a there and haven't seen the images going around

I was in Mill Lane and witnessed that incident you daft tw*t. The piss heads started it and deserved what they got. I wasnt at the Walkabout incident but no doubt it was similar circumstances. Thick racists cunts with to much beer in them.

Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:03 pm

EL JEFE wrote:Wake up people there is a Jihad going on, and it has been going on for one thousand years, and they won't be Satisfied until they destroy western society, City Gent you ask what has it got to do with what is going on here? It is all pieces in the puzzle, spread the violence to every walks of our lifestyle until we give away our freedom to these fundamentalists, and then they will be the masters of our destiny....

So every British Muslim won't be happy until Western society is no more. Is that what you're saying?
IMO Fundamentalists make up a tiny (granted, vociferous) proportion of British Muslims and I bet these fools are generally despised by their own. It's incidents like today that will have all Daily Mail readers stirring the sh"t again.

Don't get me wrong, anyone who attacks our country / culture in any way should be dealt with accordingly - just don't tar a whole race / religion with the same brush.

Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:04 pm

Southwalian wrote:
Military Junta wrote:
Southwalian wrote:

I was in Mill Lane and witnessed that incident you daft tw*t. The piss heads started it and deserved what they got. I wasnt at the Walkabout incident but no doubt it was similar circumstances. Thick racists cunts with to much beer in them.

And seems that you have brought the abusive mouth from Mill Lane to the forum tonight does it?

Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:05 pm

This board should stick to football instead of the ongoing israeli/palestinian conflict. The amount of hate filled garbage that's spewed from people's mouths on the board about what essentially boils down to "The muslims want to take over and impose sharia law" is totally idiotic.

I think the lack of knowledge people have about israeli encroachment on palestinian lands and the continuous civil rights abuses is the exact reason that lead to an escalation on the streets of cardiff today. The boys who threw the pint glasses appeared to be the aggressors, not "the terrible chocolate men with their rags and backwards ideologies".

Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:06 pm

Military Junta wrote:
Southwalian wrote:
Military Junta wrote:
Southwalian wrote:

And seems that you have brought the abusive mouth from Mill Lane to the forum tonight does it?

Well stop talking complete shit then.

By the way Bethan Jenkins is reporting that the St Mary's incident was started by 2 idiots who chucked a pint glass into the crown and just missed kids who were there. Complete scum and I am glad they got a slap.

Wayne S wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:What was the protest for?

It was a call for governments to help stop the killing in Palestine.

Suffice to say the local 'no brains' drinking on Mill Lane just saw the colour of their skin and made and instant (and some might say racist) stance.

Every person who committed any violent act should be jailed imo - I make it one from either side of the fence

It speaks volumes that the usually chopsy lot on here are saying f all about this. This is how terrified of ethics the british people have become, this is a mob out for confrontation, they dont like ppl drinking for one thing and its obv that some of them are loving the violence. because its a racial matter most of you have shit yourselves and are scared to have an opinion. Im sure your grandparents fought two world wars so u could be scared to be called racist and be rinsed by ungrateful immigrants who want nothing more than to kill you and your kids

Southwalian wrote:
Military Junta wrote:
Southwalian wrote:

So did the older couples who got caught up in it deserve it as well !

Really hope the Gaza supporters got a good hiding.........