Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

General chat forum

Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:03 pm

I f you look at the heading in the index it says General Chat all ""things to do with Cardiff City," so why the hell are we having mud slinging back and forth about the Middle East on here.

What ever your politics or views on the Middle East, they don't belong on this index item so take them else where and let's discuss Cardiff City..........

:ole: :ole: :ole: :ole:

Re: General chat forum

Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:36 pm

People can chat about other topics as well, the football topics will pick up when the season starts

Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:08 pm

EL JEFE wrote:I f you look at the heading in the index it says General Chat all ""things to do with Cardiff City," so why the hell are we having mud slinging back and forth about the Middle East on here.

What ever your politics or views on the Middle East, they don't belong on this index item so take them else where and let's discuss Cardiff City..........

When the Second World War broke out football ceast...

..sometimes the world throws up events that put football into its rightful place.

I suppose we all need to be a bit more tolerant.

Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:21 pm

Not a lot happening on the football front at the minute, and we've done the blue/red thing, Malky & Moody for most of the year. That's why plane crashes, conspiracies, Palestine and babes in tights are being discussed right now. As soon as the season gets started, we can all carry on where we left off, slating OGS, Tan, our defence, our attack, red seats, stewarding in the ground, the queues for a pint, policing on away trips, 19.27 scarf demonstration, roll on August. :D

Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:22 pm

Hoochie Coochie Blues wrote:
EL JEFE wrote:I f you look at the heading in the index it says General Chat all ""things to do with Cardiff City," so why the hell are we having mud slinging back and forth about the Middle East on here.

When the Second World War broke out football ceast...

..sometimes the world throws up events that put football into its rightful place.

I suppose we all need to be a bit more tolerant.

All this trouble kicked off after the World Cup finished. The sooner the season starts and everybody can get back to the football the sooner all the problems will cease. The hot weather isn't helping either as people start getting hot and quick tempered - especially my mrs. Normally the only real time I have trouble with her is Halloween. Couple of years ago I hid her broomstick and she couldn't go out - now that was almost Word War 3. :laughing6:

Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:42 pm

Fair enough but why are you commenting on things like 'wake up people there's a jihad going on' & 'they won't be happy until they destroy western society' in a different post?

Wed Jul 30, 2014 1:30 pm

OriginalGrangeEndBlue wrote:

Fair enough but why are you commenting on things like 'wake up people there's a jihad going on' & 'they won't be happy until they destroy western society' in a different post?

:lol:

Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:06 pm

OriginalGrangeEndBlue wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:14 pm

Whilst it's good to read posts that are off topic, there's been too many Israel posts for my liking, just my opinion :-)