Wed Jul 23, 2014 5:36 pm

I must say that it's a thing of beauty! :ayatollah:

Re: New CCST shirt delivered today

Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:54 pm

Got mine as well ..... It's stunning :bluescarf:

Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:44 pm

Grange End Star wrote:Got mine as well ..... It's stunning :bluescarf:

For £25 I wasn't expecting such quality, a great shirt!

Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:01 pm

still waiting on mine :( when did you order yours mine was on 21st june

Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:07 pm

darran1927 wrote:still waiting on mine :( when did you order yours mine was on 21st june

Mine was ordered on June 16th

Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:19 pm

Jazz Cock wrote:
darran1927 wrote:still waiting on mine :( when did you order yours mine was on 21st june

Mine was ordered on June 16th

cheers hopefully wont be much longer :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:19 am

Got mine yesterday :ayatollah:
They are aiming to get them all out by early next week :bluescarf:

Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:03 am

I saw one yesterday, looked very good, can you still order them?

Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:38 am

Had mine today ordered a large but seems a bit tight gonna try to swap for xlarge

Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:31 pm

RICK+CCFC wrote:I saw one yesterday, looked very good, can you still order them?

yes http://www.teamshopbuilder.co.uk/cardif ... rterstrust there was a code for free delivery not sure if it still works : FREEPOSTCCS

Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:49 pm

darran1927 wrote:
RICK+CCFC wrote:I saw one yesterday, looked very good, can you still order them?

yes http://www.teamshopbuilder.co.uk/cardif ... rterstrust there was a code for free delivery not sure if it still works : FREEPOSTCCS

:thumbright: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:44 am

Are the shirts tight fit or loose fit or normal? Cheers guys.

Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:37 am

sizes are small go 1 size bgger :old: :thumbup: :ayatollah: :ole:

Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:07 pm

wyfanbluebird wrote:sizes are small go 1 size bgger :old: :thumbup: :ayatollah: :ole:

really , I bet mine wont fit now after waiting this long :lol: hopefully if I need to exchange it I wont have to wait as long

Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:51 pm

darran1927 wrote:
wyfanbluebird wrote:sizes are small go 1 size bgger :old: :thumbup: :ayatollah: :ole:

really , I bet mine wont fit now after waiting this long :lol: hopefully if I need to exchange it I wont have to wait as long

I emailed them to see if I could change it and they refused because they are made to order

Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:51 pm

darran1927 wrote:

I emailed them to see if I could change it and they refused because they are made to order

Fri Jul 25, 2014 3:10 pm

BLUEBIRD wrote:
darran1927 wrote:

that's a bit shit really

Fri Jul 25, 2014 3:12 pm

Got mine today - I normally get XL with puma stuff, got L in this and it fits fine.

Fri Jul 25, 2014 5:34 pm

BLUEBIRD wrote:
darran1927 wrote:

See attached link for info around returns (point 8):

http://www.teamshopbuilder.co.uk/*/termsConditions

Fri Jul 25, 2014 5:41 pm

Got mine dont fit phone up to change it and they said no gutted lovely top dont fit anyone got any ideas because the office I phoned just will not change it.

Fri Jul 25, 2014 5:41 pm

Got mine dont fit phone up to change it and they said no gutted lovely top dont fit anyone got any ideas because the office I phoned just will not change it.

Fri Jul 25, 2014 6:04 pm

brickyblue wrote:Got mine dont fit phone up to change it and they said no gutted lovely top dont fit anyone got any ideas because the office I phoned just will not change it.

Way I've read the Kukri T's and C's is that you are entitled to a refund (see point 8 in link above) and then reorder. :thumbup:

Personally, if I were you - I'd be inclined to start a 'swap shop' thread on here and on and on other social networking forums as I'm sure that across S Wales there will be plenty of people who would rather swap brand new shirts than go through hassle of getting a refund and reordering.

Fri Jul 25, 2014 6:56 pm

alfie sherwood wrote:
brickyblue wrote:Got mine dont fit phone up to change it and they said no gutted lovely top dont fit anyone got any ideas because the office I phoned just will not change it.

Way I've read the Kukri T's and C's is that you are entitled to a refund (see point 8 in link above) and then reorder. :thumbup:

Personally, if I were you - I'd be inclined to start a 'swap shop' thread on here and on and on other social networking forums as I'm sure that across S Wales there will be plenty of people who would rather swap brand new shirts than go through hassle of getting a refund and reordering.
That seems the way around it just return it saying changed mind then reorder correct size :bluescarf:

Fri Jul 25, 2014 7:01 pm

Got mine today, Stunning shirt. :bluescarf:

Fri Jul 25, 2014 7:05 pm

Those wanting different sizes how about organising swaps on here Hmmmmmm Then everyone is happy :D

Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:35 pm

Haven't ordered mine yet, was waiting to get back off holiday. Happy to buy a medium or large off someone on here if anyone is looking to get a new size!

Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:49 pm

shaky wrote:Haven't ordered mine yet, was waiting to get back off holiday. Happy to buy a medium or large off someone on here if anyone is looking to get a new size!

Why are you called shaky Chief ? Is it because you like a five knuckle shuffle ? :lol: :lol: Only playin Chief

Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:38 am

I got a size Large I want to swap for an X-Large? Any takers??