Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Ole will be successful

Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:52 am

I reckon that song will catch on :thumbright: :ayatollah: :bluescarf: :ole: :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:34 pm

Some people are just international whores with all these different flags which are waved. f*cking Cringeworthy in my opinion

Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:37 pm

Military Junta wrote:Some people are just international whores with all these different flags which are waved. f*cking Cringeworthy in my opinion

Plenty of the big names have been parading fans of other countries on here :lol:

Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:38 pm

PartyWithOle wrote:
Military Junta wrote:Some people are just international whores with all these different flags which are waved. f*cking Cringeworthy in my opinion

Plenty of the big names have been parading fans of other countries on here :lol:

Are there big names on here then ?

Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:43 pm

Military Junta wrote:
PartyWithOle wrote:

Correct, someone in this thread

Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:54 pm

Ole is a complete and utter hack. The dude has lucked his way into a position at Cardiff on the back of a great playing career and a decent showing in the Norwegian league. He has no grasp on how to organise a disciplined team and I really don't see any of our players fighting for him, the club or the fans. He's happy to try and fix problems after the game has started, changing players and formation often which has lead to disjointed, unbalanced performances.

The guy is clueless, his record with us is f*cking horrendous and we went immedietely backwards upon his arrival both in results and playing style. His transfer policy is f*cking laughable, we've signed 5 strikers since he's joined (Berget, Jones, Guerra, Macheda, Le Fondre) signing one defender (Fabio). He wants us to play like Man Utd in the late 90's and earlier 00's despite being a Championship team which is not only unrealistic but foolish in the league and not how teams get promoted. His career as a striker seems to have led to a bias towards them as a manager, if he continues to neglect the importance of a strong defense then we will be embarrassed on opening day.

I have no faith in him as a manager. I hope I'm wrong, I hope I'm made to look foolish but nothing at any point during his time with us has he shown signs that he's not criminally out of his depth. The backing of the fans won't change his backwards and faulty footballing philosophy but only reinforce it.

Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:16 pm

Forever Blue wrote:I reckon that song will catch on :thumbright: :ayatollah: :bluescarf: :ole: :ayatollah:

Be good if that song catches on, would sound awesome with everyone shouting that from the stands and would be unique to CCFC and good being welsh too and a welsh club

Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:22 pm

PartyWithOle wrote:
Military Junta wrote:
PartyWithOle wrote:

Correct, someone in this thread

such as..?

Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:31 pm

MyNameIsAled wrote:Ole is a complete and utter hack. The dude has lucked his way into a position at Cardiff on the back of a great playing career and a decent showing in the Norwegian league. He has no grasp on how to organise a disciplined team and I really don't see any of our players fighting for him, the club or the fans. He's happy to try and fix problems after the game has started, changing players and formation often which has lead to disjointed, unbalanced performances.

The guy is clueless, his record with us is f*cking horrendous and we went immedietely backwards upon his arrival both in results and playing style. His transfer policy is f*cking laughable, we've signed 5 strikers since he's joined (Berget, Jones, Guerra, Macheda, Le Fondre) signing one defender (Fabio). He wants us to play like Man Utd in the late 90's and earlier 00's despite being a Championship team which is not only unrealistic but foolish in the league and not how teams get promoted. His career as a striker seems to have led to a bias towards them as a manager, if he continues to neglect the importance of a strong defense then we will be embarrassed on opening day.

I have no faith in him as a manager. I hope I'm wrong, I hope I'm made to look foolish but nothing at any point during his time with us has he shown signs that he's not criminally out of his depth. The backing of the fans won't change his backwards and faulty footballing philosophy but only reinforce it.

top post :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:47 pm

I think any manager should only be judged at the end of his tenure.

Wed Jul 23, 2014 3:00 pm

MyNameIsAled wrote:Ole is a complete and utter hack. The dude has lucked his way into a position at Cardiff on the back of a great playing career and a decent showing in the Norwegian league. He has no grasp on how to organise a disciplined team and I really don't see any of our players fighting for him, the club or the fans. He's happy to try and fix problems after the game has started, changing players and formation often which has lead to disjointed, unbalanced performances.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: shit post

Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:43 pm

Good for you, and I agree - shit post. Another moaner.

Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:54 pm

redstuff wrote:

Good for you, and I agree - shit post. Another moaner.

Yeah he's moaning but it's his opinion & I think some of his points are pretty valid.

Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:08 pm

Whilst I don't necessarily agree with the delivery of the message I do think there are some valid points raised.

My concern as I have said before is the first 6-8 games, if Ole doesn't produce in those games then he will be walking a tightrope until Xmas, and then I fear if we are not in the top 6 it could be too late no matter what Tan does at that stage in the season regarding the management team.

That's my concern and fear however, my hope is that Ole will do exactly what he did at Molde so that come 6-8 games in plus Xmas time and the end of the season we can ALL be chanting "we are top the league"

To do that he needs to strengthen at the back, and I honestly think we may see two central defenders come in let alone 1 by the end of the transfer window, then my hope can turn to belief.

Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:19 pm

People don't give Ole any sympathy in all of this, he came in at the wrong time, if anything we were lucky someone who had been wanted by clubs such as Villa and WBA wanted to take the job, if not we'd have been left with either Kerslake for the rest of the season or maybe even Bellamy, even more inexperienced than Ole.

He took an underperforming team at one of their worst times, non scoring and conceding goals so easily. The January market is the hardest to do business in, even the Scottish messiah said that. You couldn't expect Ole to get THAT goal scoring striker in January to keep us up with the limited resources he had due to the misuse of funds in the summer.

I would like Ole to be given tactical assistance or guidance with a number two of experience as I think it would benefit with it as he looks alone sometimes, he doesn't have a big back-up presence if you will. He doesn't need a DOF, he needs an experienced assistant.

Also we have had some good moments under Ole, a great performance away at the eventual Champions Manchester City, beating a team away from home like Southampton etc. Fans are too harsh on someone whose only just getting to grips with English management.