Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Simon Cowell being trolled on Twitter over Israeli donat

Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:02 pm

SwampCCFC wrote:thanks.

so 'Since 2007, it has governed the Gaza Strip, after it won a majority of seats in the Palestinian Parliament in the 2006 Palestinian parliamentary elections['

and in the hamas charter are pearl of wisdom such as:

'“Israel will exist and will continue to exist until Islam will obliterate it, just as it obliterated others before it.”

"“The Prophet, Allah bless him and grant him salvation, has said: ‘The Day of Judgement will not come about until Moslems fight the Jews (killing the Jews), when the Jew will hide behind stones and trees. The stones and trees will say O Moslems, O Abdulla, there is a Jew behind me, come and kill him.’”

i find it difficult to feel sorry for people who want to exterminate the jewish faith.

There are elements within Islam that want to destroy EVERY other faith in the world, Islam (or elements within it) appear to be the common denominator in faith wars around the world such as trying to destroy the Christian fabric of society in Southern Nigeria, in Malaysia; War on Buddhists in Mid Asia, War against Hindus in Kashmir( and other areas of the Indian Sub-continant), against Jews in the Middle East.....The common denominator is Islam (disclaimer: or elements within)

Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:40 pm

SwampCCFC wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
NJ73 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:I'm one of them Carl :D

@AnnisAbraham
@SimonCowell
Cowell Your a Total Disgrace giving money to murderers who are slaughtering innocent children and families
11:40am - 23 Jul 14

So is he entitled to freedom of opinion?

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=144422

Yes,but I can totally disagree with him giving money to arm the Jews to massacre Palestinians. :thumbup:

this is what the organisation cowell donated to do:
Fair play to Simon Do well :thumbright: I tip my hat of to the man......

Friends of the Israel Defense Forces (FIDF) was established in 1981 by a group of Holocaust survivors to provide for education and wellbeing of the men and women who serve in the Israel Defense Forces (IDF) as well as the families of fallen soldiers. Headquartered in New York City, FIDF is a 501c3 not-for-profit corporation that operates 15 regional offices in the United States and Panama.

they do not arm israeli soldiers, but exist to support their education and support the families of soldiers who are killed in action.

would you condemn me for chucking a quid in the help for heroes buckets?

Sat Jul 26, 2014 7:01 am

DannyboyBluebirds wrote:Many people dont.

None of the papers will touch it through fear of getting sued..

The dots are there to be joined up and a little research you will find some horrible things

you will see this guy shouting at Max Clifford outside court asking him why hes covering up for Simon cowell. This clip was on sky news with simons name dubbed out.

Skip to 3 minutes and 32 seconds to hear simon cowell mentioned

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CuWO1ZUgxgo

Also mentioned at 2.14 :evil:

Sat Jul 26, 2014 3:06 pm

the israeli soldiers are conscripted, they do their duties and go home to their families, same as the british troops coming home from afghanistan and so on.

if a soldier get their legs blown off by hamas bombs or killed in action by suicide bombers, this money helps families like them.