Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

' City win 2 nil '

Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:05 am

While the first team
Link
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=144420

Sport Football Football News Cardiff City FC

Haverfordwest County 0-2 Cardiff City XI: Kagisho Dikgacoi leads young Bluebirds to victory in West Wales

Wednesday Jul 23, 2014

Cardiff City fans caught their first sight of Kagisho Dikgacoi in Haverfordwest last night.

Haverfordwest County 0-2 Cardiff City XI

Kagisho Dikgacoi was the star of the Cardiff City XI who comfortably beat Haverfordwest County at the Conygar Bridge Meadow Stadium.

The former Crystal Palace midfielder and his young teammates were never really troubled, with striker Rhys Healey looking dangerous throughout.

It was Healey who almost scored the opener, after fine work from Kane Owen down the right. His cross was met by the former Connah's Quay Nomad, who headed just over the bar.

Re: ' City win 2 nil '

Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:10 am

Kane Owen, Port Talbot lad, promising full back :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:49 am

Quite happy with my report :-)

Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:19 am

Did Kadeem Harris play? I want him in the 1st team this season :geek:

Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:44 am

2nd half sub played in portugal though

Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:51 am

I hope Healey becomes a big player for us next season, along with Harris and Daehli. It will be good to see some youth in our team that can rip the championship apart :bluescarf:

Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:30 am

carlccfc wrote:Kane Owen, Port Talbot lad, promising full back :ayatollah:

I like the look of him too. Good on the ball.

I think Healey and O'Sullivan need loans to League One or maybe Two now. More time in the DVP will only hold them back...

Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:08 pm

Most important thing is getting dikgaoci match fit. Team is crying out for a decent holding midfielder.