Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Does Ole really know his starting 11

Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:32 am

Read a recent report/interview from Austria saying that Ole already knows his starting 11 for the Blackburn game.Based on Ole's past record I found this a little difficult to believe, but I did pay more attention to his team line up yesterday.
I think his starting 11 won't be far away from the team that started yesterday. Ole's main headache imo his who he plays upfront. What's your thoughts?

Re: Does Ole really know his starting 11

Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:37 am

Dicey wrote:Read a recent report/interview from Austria saying that Ole already knows his starting 11 for the Blackburn game.Based on Ole's past record I found this a little difficult to believe, but I did pay more attention to his team line up yesterday.
I think his starting 11 won't be far away from the team that started yesterday. Ole's main headache imo his who he plays upfront. What's your thoughts?

Terry reckons yest was Ole's more than likely starting line up,they do spk daily.
But I reckon Ole can not be sure until nearer the time.

Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:47 am

headache all over. Golakeeper and fulllbacks look sorted. Centrebacks,Midfielders and Strikers still fighting it out

Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:44 am

maybe id go for

----------Marshall-------------
------Cala-Turner-Keane-----
Brayford---------------Fabio-
----Mutch-Dikacoi-Daehli----
-----Macheda--Le Fondre----

Lewis
John
Hudson
Gunnarson
Burgstaller
Whitts
Guerra

Or
------------Marshall------------
Brayford--Cala--Keane--Fabio
------Dikgacoi--Eikrem-------
Noone-------Mutch------Daehli
------------Guerra--------------

Subs

Lewis
John
Turner
Whitts
Gunnarson
Burgstaller
Macheda

Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:59 pm

Double G wrote:headache all over. Golakeeper and fulllbacks look sorted. Centrebacks,Midfielders and Strikers still fighting it out

I thought Brayford was struggling yesterday.
But do agree that wasn't the starting line up. You cannot play 4-4-2 with eikrem on the wing. He is not a winger at all. Excellent passer of the ball and great on set pieces. But offers no grit or dynamism. Very much like whitts. Surely dikgaochi will play and leave either whitts or eikrem on the bench.
Besides can't see Maynard starting over guerra and le fondre.

Wed Jul 23, 2014 3:31 pm

jose would jump straight in - a bit quiet on that front now .

Wed Jul 23, 2014 4:38 pm

11 strikers ole :thumbup: