Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Football Funnies

Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:45 pm

Just a few quotes I found on the internet. If you have any, Just add to the thread. Ta! :bluescarf:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Football Funnies

Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:51 pm

More mishaps:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:03 pm

Final batch for now.

Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:33 pm

:bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:36 pm

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:47 am

Woodville Willie wrote:Just a few quotes I found on the internet. If you have any, Just add to the thread. Ta! :bluescarf:

:thumbright: :ayatollah: :bluescarf:

Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:57 am

Here's another batch:

Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:00 am

;-)

Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:11 am

:-)

Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:32 am

:lol: :thumbright: :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:03 am

Some great ones :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:13 am

image.jpg

image.jpg

And not football related but one if my faves...

image.jpg

Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:17 pm

Some corners there AJ!!
Thanks.
:lol:

Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:45 pm

Looks like the middle aged men discovered what a meme is. This was a great quote I once saw.

"Just because it's on the internet and has quotation marks, doesn't mean it was said" - Abraham Lincoln

That can apply directly to half of your pictures.

Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:01 pm

llandaffbluebird1 wrote:Looks like the middle aged men discovered what a meme is. This was a great quote I once saw.

"Just because it's on the internet and has quotation marks, doesn't mean it was said" - Abraham Lincoln

That can apply directly to half of your pictures.

Just trying to add a bit of interest in the down season. Some of them are as old as the hills, not meant to be taken seriously and I did ask for others to post if they had any. If you want to improve the thread, post something funny instead of making ageist comments which nobody will want to quote. :thumbup:

:bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:30 pm

:lol: :lol: cheer up gramps ...

Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:54 pm

AJ1927 wrote::lol: :lol: cheer up gramps ...

Back of the net! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Keep 'em coming AJ! :thumbright: