Fabio is shit
2 centre halves
Hudson a year older and not played much and I think cala won't do a job

Re: Our defence will cost us

Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:37 am

Negative or what - how can you call Fabio & Cala shit

Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:21 am

You are clueless. Please explain more, what does shut mean? Fabio has been amazing or "the shit" lately.

Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:49 am

I also believe we need a Caulker replacement and would like a Hudson replacement.
Fabio is quality tho and will be a star performer this season. Fullbacks are fine but do believe we need 1 or 2 centrehalves

Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:27 pm

redstuff wrote:You are clueless. Please explain more, what does shut mean? Fabio has been amazing or "the shit" lately.

What I meant was we could end up starting with turner and Hudson in defence. And I don't think that is good enough
Hudson not played much past year. And is also getting on we need a centre half with a bit of pace

Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:31 pm

Fabio shit :lol: :lol: :lol: We are lucky to have a player of his calibre here who wants to take us back up

Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:44 pm

I hope that we can persuade Southampton and Jose Fonte to sign for us. Then i would like for us to sign Michael Keane to partner Fonte in the middle of defence and then hopefully we can also sign Ikechi Anya from Watford. He is a really good player going forward but also, he has played numerous times for most of his clubs at right back. So, he would give great protection for Brayford when he decides to push forward. If we can sign those 3 players, then i think that we will definitely be in the Top 2, come the end of the season.

Bloooooobirds.

Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:48 pm

A CB is a must and then ideally a left back.

Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:06 pm

darty1111 wrote:We need I think around 3 new defenders
1 right back
Fabio is shit
2 centre halves
Hudson a year older and not played much and I think cala won't do a job

Better tell OGS quick, he may have missed something.

Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:20 pm

PartyWithOle wrote:Fabio shit :lol: :lol: :lol: We are lucky to have a player of his calibre here who wants to take us back up

He is only still with us because championship is his level

April found that out when he was on loan and they kept him on the bench

Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:21 pm

darty1111 wrote:
PartyWithOle wrote:Fabio shit :lol: :lol: :lol: We are lucky to have a player of his calibre here who wants to take us back up

He is only still with us because championship is his level

April found that out when he was on loan and they kept him on the bench

April? Wtf :?

He's never played in the Champ, so how is it his level, he has been a PL full-back throughout his career. Good day sir