Hmm can't even now make the . . . .

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby Forever Blue » Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:55 pm

FC Copenhagen team.

I am sat with the mayor of Copenhagen, who actually warned me how Cornelius wouldn't work out for us, and he tells me now that Cornelius is on the bench now for Copenhagen.

Interesting
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Hmm can't even now make the . . . .

Postby JonCCFC » Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:59 pm

Awful signing by Malky. Copenhagen made £4m off us so I'm sure they don't care.
JonCCFC

Postby wez1927 » Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:12 pm

Forever Blue wrote:FC Copenhagen team.

I am sat with the mayor of Copenhagen, who actually warned me how Cornelius wouldn't work out for us, and he tells me now that Cornelius is on the bench now for Copenhagen.

Interesting

Is your opinion of Moody and malky transfer policy changing now annis
CARDIFF CITY TILL I DIE !
wez1927

Postby Bluebird1977 » Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:18 pm

wez1927 wrote:

Interesting

Agreed wez some of MM signings are rather suspect to say the least not just cornelius :shock:
:bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird: “We will dust ourselves down and go again” :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird:
Bluebird1977

Postby PartyWithOle » Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:20 pm

is it pre-season or the league over there?
PartyWithOle

Postby NIBluebird » Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:21 pm

itll come out - very strange that malky hasnt got a managers job since his open apology - things dont add up - really dont esp Cornelius .

i saw his debut at Accrington and everyone wondred who the hell we`d signed when he came off injured
NIBluebird

Postby daleccfcmapley » Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:26 pm

we lost 8.5 million on him and we only had him for 7 months awful business
daleccfcmapley

Postby RFMH » Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:31 pm

Sad thing is the money was there to be competitive in the Prem and it was pissed away by two men that didn't have a clue.
RFMH

Postby wez1927 » Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:41 pm

RFMH wrote:Sad thing is the money was there to be competitive in the Prem and it was pissed away by two men that didn't have a clue.

Agree tan was very naive
wez1927

Postby simon.wiesenthal » Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:46 pm

wez1927 wrote:
RFMH wrote:Sad thing is the money was there to be competitive in the Prem and it was pissed away by two men that didn't have a clue.

Agree tan was very naive

i dont think so Wez.........he trusted a manager as youd want an owner to..........this signing for those amounts of money were not a small mistake,the player was pants........you could have given any under 8s manager the cash and EXpect better..........
simon.wiesenthal

Postby wez1927 » Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:49 pm

simon.wiesenthal wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

Agree tan was very naive

i dont think so Wez.........he trusted a manager as youd want an owner to..........this signing for those amounts of money were not a small mistake,the player was pants........you could have given any under 8s manager the cash and EXpect better..........

He was naive to trust them and people were saying that they were proper football men lol malky and Moody's dossier s were pants
wez1927

Postby Miller time » Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:55 pm

City had quite a big dossier on Malkys emails etc
I know 2things which would get anyone the sack
If the truth were to come out Malky wouldn't work again
Miller time

Postby NIBluebird » Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:58 pm

Miller time wrote:City had quite a big dossier on Malkys emails etc
I know 2things which would get anyone the sack
If the truth were to come out Malky wouldn't work again

How do you know what was in them ?
NIBluebird

Postby Miller time » Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:59 pm

A friend who had close ties to city
Miller time

Postby 2blue2handle » Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:05 pm

Even after he was sacked malky stood by that signing, that's when I lost respect for him.

He just wasn't a very good player, the signing never made sense.
2blue2handle

Postby Forever Blue » Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:16 pm

wez1927 wrote:

Interesting

Wez on the Cornelius signing a total disaster, but many others were god signings helped us up and might of kept us up,but Cornelius I will say it again was a total disaster.
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Postby carlccfc » Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:24 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

Interesting

Wez on the Cornelius signing a total disaster, but many others were god signings helped us up and might of kept us up,but Cornelius I will say it again was a total disaster.

Cornelius got injured in a pre season friendly Annis, then got injured again in a Capital One cup game that pretty much ruined his whole season.

Club owner Vincent Tan then went public on the kid by dissing him which was the final nail in his Cardiff City coffin.

How did you expect the kids season to turn out ?

On another note, how do you think the Velikonja transfer will go down in City transfer history, will Tan come out publicly and discredit his signing? I seriously doubt he will, hmmmmmm !!
NEATH BLUES

My Daughter was the first ever mascot at Cardiff City Stadium --->
carlccfc

Postby 2blue2handle » Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:28 pm

Media malky was happy to take credit when Etien was signed thought Carl.

As for The Cornelius comments I can't even take them seriously :lol:
2blue2handle

Postby bloobird97 » Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:29 pm

Wait until Joe Mason gets playing time. MacKay will seem like a great then.
bloobird97

Postby wez1927 » Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:32 pm

2blue2handle wrote:Media malky was happy to take credit when Etien was signed thought Carl.

Exactly ,Moody and malky were tracking him years before tan had watch a game of football ,etien was malky and Moody's signings end of
wez1927

Postby CantonJack » Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:36 pm

carlccfc wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

Interesting

Cornelius got injured in a pre season friendly Annis, then got injured again in a Capital One cup game that pretty much ruined his whole season.

Club owner Vincent Tan then went public on the kid by dissing him which was the final nail in his Cardiff City coffin.

On another note, how do you think the Velikonja transfer will go down in City transfer history, will Tan come out publicly and discredit his signing? I seriously doubt he will, hmmmmmm !!

I agree with both of you there. The lad obviously has talent because of the goals he's scored, maybe the high price tag and wages were a bit too much for him. And the injuries came at the worst possible times, definitely didn't help him. However though it will go down as a terrible signing, and rightly so.
CantonJack

Postby CantonJack » Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:37 pm

wez1927 wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:Media malky was happy to take credit when Etien was signed thought Carl.

Exactly ,Moody and malky were tracking him years before tan had watch a game of football ,etien was malky and Moody's signings end of

Been reported that Malky wanted him at Watford, who were a playoff pushing team at best. When he came to City the aspirations were much higher and he wanted better, Maynard, Campbell for example.
CantonJack

Postby Ger27 » Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:50 pm

I think your Danish mate is confused Annis. Cornelius has played every minute of Copenhagen's season so far.

After joining mid way through last season, Cornelius played the full 90 in all but 2 of Copenhagen's 15 games (the two he missed, he was suspended for).

I'm not convinced he'll ever come good, but he is certainly a regular for Copenhagen!
Ger27

Postby geggs_ccfc » Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:09 pm

100% agree with you mate. I know that at the time ge didnt want to sign for us and he signed for Spurs instead but i wish Capoue had of signed for us instead of Medel - who i rate a lot, just not at the price we paid for him. If Pochettino gives Capoue a chance this season and starts with him from the first game, then mark my words, Tottenham will have a fantastic player on their hands who could turn out to be one of the best defensive midfielders to have ever played in the Prem. He did start a few games for them last season, his first 2 games werent very good but after that he did very well, but for some reason Sherwood really didnt like him. We should have definitely signed Curtis Davies for £1.5m and paired him with Caulker and we should have signed Huddleston without any doubt. If we had of signed Davies and Huddleston, and not signed Medel and Cornelius and used the money that we paid for them two more wisely and on other Prem experienced players then we would have stayed up just as easily as Hull did, in my opinion. Also, we made a huge mistake by swapping Jones for Odemwingie as all we had to do with Odemwingie was play him up front alongside a really good target man, someone like Shane Long, then Odemwingie would of got at least 15 goals for us.

Bloooooobirds.
Bloooooobirds
geggs_ccfc

Postby carlccfc » Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:26 pm

Luke, answer this honestly.

Your boss says he wants to sign a player, you say ' I don't need him for this team'.

Your boss tells you ' I want to sign this player! '

You say 'It is your money, your £2m!'

Would you then go in the press and say 'I didn't want this player'?

I think I know what your answer will be :lol:
NEATH BLUES

carlccfc

Postby wez1927 » Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:38 pm

carlccfc wrote:

Your boss says he wants to sign a player, you say ' I don't need him for this team'.

Your being fed duff information again Carl
wez1927

Postby Magners » Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:57 pm

carlccfc wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

Interesting

Very kind of you to try and defend this signing, but Cornelius is Cardiff City's worst ever signing, when looking at the bigger picture, in our entire history.

I was a Malky fan and believed he should have been given the whole first season in the Prem to try to keep us up. However this signing alone, after watching Acorn play, changed my opinion of Malky. I also believe this poor judgement is the reason why a young promising up and coming manager has not had a job since we sacked him.

Good sources at the club have also stated Malky turned down a year loan for Remy to buy Cornelius. Which makes matters even worse.
Magners

Postby Magners » Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:03 am

carlccfc wrote:

If I was a Billionaire and One of the best managers in the history of football said for £2M take a punt on Etion, I think I may have bought him for my club also.
Magners

Postby Leytonstoneblue » Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:35 am

carlccfc wrote:

Unless your willing to expose sources to ascertain their credibility then its nothing but hearsay and rumour? What we do know as fact is that Malky said is the press that he was a player he had tracked and wanted to sign in the past and when he came to Cardiff he backed his signing :thumbup: All that suggests that the player was signed with the managers blessing/instruction and not the whim of the owner :thumbup:
5 Live commentary, English Wigan V Welsh Wigan April 2013,
" it's gone a bit quiet with the Wigan fans and there aren't enough Swansea fans to make a noise"
Leytonstoneblue

Postby carlccfc » Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:17 am

Leytonstoneblue wrote:
carlccfc wrote:

Unless your willing to expose sources to ascertain their credibility then its nothing but hearsay and rumour? What we do know as fact is that Malky said is the press that he was a player he had tracked and wanted to sign in the past and when he came to Cardiff he backed his signing :thumbup: All that suggests that the player was signed with the managers blessing/instruction and not the whim of the owner :thumbup:

I never have and never will expose sources but I can guarantee what I wrote is from someone extremely involved in the deal. :thumbup:
NEATH BLUES

carlccfc

Return to General Chat