Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: ' FREEDOM OF OPINION AND SPEECH '

Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:13 pm

This us just awful and clearly shows the extent of the Zionist power in terms of their firn grip on the World's elite. This smacks of the Bilderberg influence.

My God, if ordinary, uncomplcated people cannot protest about the horror of indiscriminate and senseless murder of innocent lives where on earth is this leading the human race. We should all remember it will not be the efforts of vested interests such as your Barack Obamas, Benjamin Netinyahus, Tony Blairs or Mohammad Abbas who will finally end this blight on the name if humanity, it will rest upon us ordinary folk to overturn the establishment and to say enough is enough!

Finally, a word to the poster calling himself Simon Wiesentahl. I understand you are a Jewish sympathiser and indeed may in fact be Jewish yourself. There is no shame in that and you should be free to air your views, and I also understand your destiny as a race is to consider yourselves besieged and villified by the rest of the world. I have some sympathy with your collective plight. However, you have chosen to assume the name of a great man, who will go down in history as a champion of the poor voiceless innocents massacred by evil tyranny. As long as there is breath in my body I shall never believe this great man would approve of the state of Israel morphing into the same evil entity by adopting a policy of terror!

Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:17 pm

simon.wiesenthal wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
simon.wiesenthal wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
simon.wiesenthal wrote:FREEDOM OF SPEACH..............well there was a post on here earlier re the UN considering taking Israel on for war crimes...........i posted the rest of the UN quote regarding Hamas,s indiscriminate bombing of israely civilians.......
it seems to have been censored????????????
free speach surely must be both views, and certainly if a body like the UN makes comment.........ALL the comment not just the bits you like.........
this killing needs to stop......and ALL the people doing the killing need to want to stop.......

I always respect all opinions, I just don't agree with anything Israel are doing.

not in this case............you took PART of a UN statement and posted it.....i then posted the rest of the statement...and it got deleted..............it wasnt a mental rant from some of the fools..it was a UN official....only being critical of one side is not free speach...........

I never deleted anything? I just put up what I heard on Sky News :thumbup:

Please post what got deleted ?

Or are u derailing the topic Hmm ?

Just looked in mods logs,nothing on This topic has been deleted. :thumbup: :thumbup:

I respect your posts :thumbup:

I've always Respected your posts and Topics :thumbright:[/quote

you are correct, as is Carl.........i thought it was a new thread but ive found the 2 posts in amongst the threads already up.........i apologise , feel free to delete the false accusations.............

Cheers :thumbright:

Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:18 pm

Hoochie Coochie Blues wrote:http://www.good-deed.co.uk/2014/07/asda-refuses-entry-to-customers-wear-freegaza-t-shirt/

Asda refusing entry to customers wearing protest tee-Shirts.

Wonder if they'll ban the ccsc shirt in Leckwith. :twisted:

:o :o :o :shock: