Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Its going to be along season...............................

Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:00 pm

and a short one for OLE unless he realises quickly he needs experienced and quality defenders from somewhere.

All this giving everyone a chance, time to turf at least 8 or 9 out and get replacements in!

:old: on behalf of those who are not blind!

Re: Its going to be along season...........................

Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:09 pm

i only watched the first 15mins of the second half, that was all i could bare,

we struggled to pass the ball, as soon as we was closed down, we panicked and lumped the ball, defensively we look shambles, i reckon we give whitts a chance to play behind the striker, let him feed a pass through

Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:22 pm

bluebird04 wrote:i only watched the first 15mins of the second half, that was all i could bare,

we struggled to pass the ball, as soon as we was closed down, we panicked and lumped the ball, defensively we look shambles, i reckon we give whitts a chance to play behind the striker, let him feed a pass through

Love whitts but he was a big part of the problem today. No mobility or pace or movement on him.
We lost the battle in central midfield him and mutch were getting overrun and lost possession all the time.
I don't think we have the players for 4-4-2. You need dynamic midfielders for 4-4-2. I don't see anyone like that in the squad.
In my opinion 4-2-3-1 might work better. I would play daehli behind striker though. The only midfielder today who looked like he could create something today. Either that or 4-3-3.

Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:25 pm

Honestly, such cry baby fans it's unreal.

Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:30 pm

Ole and his coaches know what their doing I'm sure.You have to wait till the season gets underway before passing judgement .

Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:15 pm

Remember when Newcastle lost 6-1 to Leyton orient in a pre season when they got relegated then won the championship???