Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

' LATEST PICS FROM NEW STAND '

Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:08 pm

Two photo, one showing the view from the back row of the new upper tier and the other is the ends of the stand being covered.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: ' LATEST PICS FROM NEW STAND '

Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:03 pm

That's a great view fair play.

Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:13 pm

JonCCFC wrote:That's a great view fair play.

Better than I thought it would be :thumbup:

Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:17 pm

If those seats were blue I would deffo go up there. But I won't set one foot up in that stand with those colours. Call me small minded, petty or whatever but that's the way I feel. :cry:

Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:22 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:If those seats were blue I would deffo go up there. But I won't set one foot up in that stand with those colours. Call me small minded, petty or whatever but that's the way I feel. :cry:

Same here mate :bluescarf:

Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:25 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:If those seats were blue I would deffo go up there. But I won't set one foot up in that stand with those colours. Call me small minded, petty or whatever but that's the way I feel. :cry:

Grow up.

Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:26 pm

JonCCFC wrote:

:sleepy2:

Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:32 pm

Dahboy wrote:
JonCCFC wrote:

:sleepy2:

:bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

:wave:

Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:12 pm

I find it hard to understand how people are excessively annoyed by a seat colour.

We all knew it was coming. Just seems odd that THIS is the thing to hate while still sitting in the stadium watching us play in red.

If you hate all things rebrand the only stance to take is a total boycott.

I actually think I may sit up there so that I look out on nothing but blue seats. Sit anywhere else and you will see it all match.

Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:15 pm

Good on you Steve and Jon. You're entitled to believe in what you want. I used to troll loads on here as you both know, especially one direction Jon ;) but you've been blue through and through since day one.

One day we will be back in blue and It'll be thanks to fans who never shut up about it even when the reds tried to silence them.

Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:19 pm

Have Spurs been rebranded?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:21 pm

i bet the away fans are going to have a field day this season coming to this joke.

and to make things worse, stewarding, new stadium ect, what ever it maybe has somehow stopped us creating an atmosphere. everytime i go it feels dead.

Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:26 pm

The red and blue seats doesn't even look too bad. And for those moaning about it, Bolton have blue and red seats despite having a white kit :shock:

Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:31 pm

You small, minded, pathetic, petty individual. I'm 100% with you nukes. Will never go in that tier for a ccfc game which makes me small minded and pathetic but we are blue and always will be. Tan out

Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:43 pm

Wayne S wrote:I find it hard to understand how people are excessively annoyed by a seat colour.

We all knew it was coming. Just seems odd that THIS is the thing to hate while still sitting in the stadium watching us play in red.

I actually think I may sit up there so that I look out on nothing but blue seats. Sit anywhere else and you will see it all match.

It's not a just a seat colour though, is it. It's resembles the rebrand, something the vast majority of us are against.

Of course we all knew the red seats were coming, that doesn't mean we should now just care about them. Also no one's implying that we're JUST going to hate the red seats and not the team playing in a red kit... that's a strange assumption. :?

If you hate fans caring about our identity maybe you should stop going. :thumbup:

Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:44 pm

Green Arrow wrote:Good on you Steve and Jon. You're entitled to believe in what you want. I used to troll loads on here as you both know, especially one direction Jon ;) but you've been blue through and through since day one.

One day we will be back in blue and It'll be thanks to fans who never shut up about it even when the reds tried to silence them.

Nice one Barnett :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:47 pm

PartyWithOle wrote:The red and blue seats doesn't even look too bad. And for those moaning about it, Bolton have blue and red seats despite having a white kit :shock:

Bolton actually have red and blue on their kit though so it makes sense, it's part of their identity.

Stop clutching at straws.

Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:00 pm

JonCCFC wrote:
Wayne S wrote:I find it hard to understand how people are excessively annoyed by a seat colour.

It's not a just a seat colour though, is it. It's resembles the rebrand, something the vast majority of us are against.

Of course we all knew the red seats were coming, that doesn't mean we should now just care about them. Also no one's implying that we're JUST going to hate the red seats and not the team playing in a red kit... that's a strange assumption. :?

If you hate fans caring about our identity maybe you should stop going. :thumbup:

Your avatar resembles the rebrand with that badge,how anyone could hate the rebrand and buy rebranded merchandise is hypocritical to say the least :lol:

Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:02 pm

Championship Blue wrote:
JonCCFC wrote:

Your avatar resembles the rebrand with that badge,how anyone could hate the rebrand and buy rebranded merchandise is hypocritical to say the least :lol:

I hate the red, not the badge. :thumbup:

Do you consider every badge change we've had (around 12 I think) a rebrand?
Last edited by JonCCFC on Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:03 pm

JonCCFC wrote:

Who said anything about HATING fans? That is an example of the over the top reaction I am talking about.

I hate the rebrand but it has to come with balanced views on each and every part of it.

In the grand scheme of the rebrand, the colour of some seats does not need the sort of reactions that some are giving.

Changes to badges, strip colour, the bluebird deserve the vitriol that is out there.

The stadium looks better for the two colour scheme just like many stadiums around the world and when the home kit is blue again and red is our away colour, the stadium will perfectly represent the club.

Hating fans??? Get over yourself you drama queen. ;)

Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:10 pm

JonCCFC wrote:
Championship Blue wrote:
JonCCFC wrote:

Its Tans rebrand something the vast majority like yourself are against :lol: :thumbup:

Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:16 pm

JonCCFC wrote:
PartyWithOle wrote:The red and blue seats doesn't even look too bad. And for those moaning about it, Bolton have blue and red seats despite having a white kit :shock:

Bolton actually have red and blue on their kit though so it makes sense, it's part of their identity.

Barely any white seats when their kit is predominantly white

Red barely features on their kit. Maybe as an afterthought but a strange one

Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:17 pm

Wayne S wrote:
JonCCFC wrote:

Who said anything about HATING fans? That is an example of the over the top reaction I am talking about.

I hate the rebrand but it has to come with balanced views on each and every part of it.

In the grand scheme of the rebrand, the colour of some seats does not need the sort of reactions that some are giving.

Changes to badges, strip colour, the bluebird deserve the vitriol that is out there.

The stadium looks better for the two colour scheme just like many stadiums around the world and when the home kit is blue again and red is our away colour, the stadium will perfectly represent the club.

Hating fans??? Get over yourself you drama queen. ;)

Okay if you actually read my post properly, I'm not saying that you hate fans. :lol: I'm saying that IF you hate the opinion of the vast majority of our fans (i.e hating the rebrand) which you clearly do, maybe you should stop going (replying to your suggestion that fans should stop going if they hate the rebrand). :thumbup:

"In the grand scheme of the rebrand, the colour of some seats does not need the sort of reactions that some are giving."

First of all, I wouldn't refer to 5000 red seats as "some". And what sort of reactions are you talking about? What's wrong with fans disliking the red seats and refusing to sit in them? How in any way is that "over the top"?

You like the red seats, fair enough, everyone's entitled to their own opinion. But to compare our stadium with other stadiums with different colours is ridiculous because most clubs have different colours to represent their identity. We have red seats because Tan rebranded us. Many of us think that's wrong because our true identity is blue. Get over it.

Read my posts carefully next time, you're making yourself look like a drama queen. :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:19 pm

PartyWithOle wrote:
JonCCFC wrote:

http://www.historicalkits.co.uk/Bolton_ ... derers.htm :thumbup:

Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:20 pm

Jon your having a mare log off and have a rest :lol:

Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:23 pm

Championship Blue wrote:
JonCCFC wrote:
Championship Blue wrote:
JonCCFC wrote:

Its Tans rebrand something the vast majority like yourself are against :lol: :thumbup:

We have a 100 year history in blue, with many badge changes. So in reality, the only real thing that has been rebranded is the colour, the badge change just came along with it. :thumbup:

But if people like yourself continue to clutch at straws and think I'm a hypocrite :lol: ... then no I'm not "against the rebrand", I'm "against the red". Happy? :wave:

:bluescarf:

Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:26 pm

Dahboy wrote:

Grow up.

:lol: :lol: :lol: Well from the sales in that stand and those requesting to move back out I am not in the minority here and many more feel like me. So telling me to grow up is very immature of you in my humble opinion.
As Green arrow stated above I have been consistent without any waver from the beginning. I wasn't a red because we was in the Premiere then changed my colours (Pardon the pun) when it went tits up. I ain't having a go at those that have now come back into the blue camp I love em as long as they don't turn back again if we do well this coming season.
I gave my reasons for not wanting to go up in that new stand and those are my reasons alone. If you think I need to grow up that is your opinion but I really could not give two fooks. Enjoy your red fella coz it won't be around forever.
:bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:27 pm

Championship Blue wrote:Jon your having a mare log off and have a rest :lol:

Having a mare? Way off. I'm proving my point based on facts. If you think I'm wrong then feel free to contribute to the debate, if not... :wave:

Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:31 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:

You small, minded, pathetic, petty individual. I'm 100% with you nukes. Will never go in that tier for a ccfc game which makes me small minded and pathetic but we are blue and always will be. Tan out

:laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:41 pm

PartyWithOle wrote:
JonCCFC wrote:

Barely any white seats when their kit is predominantly white

Wasnt bolton white with black shorts originally? Certainly white shirt with no other colour :roll: