I don't know what to do?

A forum for all things Cardiff City

I don't know what to do?

Postby Brighton & Hove Albion » Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:14 pm

Was told a family member is in Prison today, couldn't believe it, I said no way, what has he done, murder! as he's a law abiding citizen and respected in the community but what came the reply was shocking. I'm still trying to get my head round it.

This is going to have repercussions on all our family's and might have to move now. When this gets out I'm going to have the stares and whispering behind my back. I have always been the black sheep in the family but this is on a different level, the same family who told me I brought shame to the surname years ago have brought the ultimate shame.

I find it so hard to understand how one person could do such a thing and the shit will hit the fan next week. How do I face people in the street who know us. Can't tell my dad as he has dementia and will confuse him even more.

If it had happened to someone else and they lived close by then I know how I'd react but it's happened to our family so they must be thinking the same as me about them if it indeed happened to one of their family memebers.

Writing this as need to try and release my anger and sorrow, not sorrow for him but my family as we have to live here :cry:
Brighton & Hove Albion

I don't know what to do?

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: I don't know what to do?

Postby londontaffia » Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:41 pm

I was equally shocked last weekend to find out my granddad was in jail and had gone bankrupt, he was really upset.......that's the last time we play Monopoly together........
londontaffia

Postby GENERAL CHAT » Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:47 pm

Brighton & hove Albion wrote:Was told a family member is in Prison today, couldn't believe it, I said no way, what has he done, murder! as he's a law abiding citizen and respected in the community but what came the reply was shocking. I'm still trying to get my head round it.

This is going to have repercussions on all our family's and might have to move now. When this gets out I'm going to have the stares and whispering behind my back. I have always been the black sheep in the family but this is on a different level, the same family who told me I brought shame to the surname years ago have brought the ultimate shame.

I find it so hard to understand how one person could do such a thing and the shit will hit the fan next week. How do I face people in the street who know us. Can't tell my dad as he has dementia and will confuse him even more.

If it had happened to someone else and they lived close by then I know how I'd react but it's happened to our family so they must be thinking the same as me about them if it indeed happened to one of their family memebers.

Writing this as need to try and release my anger and sorrow, not sorrow for him but my family as we have to live here :cry:

Who did he murder and why though ?
Edmund: Have you ever been to Wales, Baldrick?
Baldrick: No, but I've often thought that I'd like to.
Edmund: Well don't. It's a ghastly place. Huge gangs of tough, sinewy men roam the valleys terrifying people with their close-harmony singing
GENERAL CHAT

Postby NIBluebird » Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:39 pm

Surprised you didnt hear of court case before and during trial ?

At end of day he committed the criime and will pay for the time.

We all have our shaded secrets etc but at end of day he committed crime NOT YOU.

Everyone will talk initally as it will be shocing but time will settle things down . Not you so ignore comments until it blows over
NIBluebird

Postby Brighton & Hove Albion » Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:55 pm

NIBluebird wrote:Surprised you didnt hear of court case before and during trial ?

At end of day he committed the criime and will pay for the time.

We all have our shaded secrets etc but at end of day he committed crime NOT YOU.

Everyone will talk initally as it will be shocing but time will settle things down . Not you so ignore comments until it blows over

I shall post everything I've been told and give you links when I'm home even though posters will call me names which I don't deserve as it's got nothing to do with me. I feel so ashamed. I do get upset that a family member could do such a thing. It's out there for all to read so will post it later. I'm sorry but it needs to be said. The thing that angers me the most is everyone is saying he's innocent when I call him X, if a jury of 12-0 found him guilty then what are my relatives trying to say. I've been told I don't know the whole story. but the jury have and so their judgement should be final.

we all like to think our friends and relatives are innocent but that is just blind engrance.
Brighton & Hove Albion

Return to General Chat