Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

James Rodriguez signs for Real Madrid

Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:28 pm

Just been confirmed. El Classico should be decent next season now.

Real have Ronaldo, Benzema and Bale up front with Rodriguez behind them, while Barca have Messi, Saurez and Neymar and Iniesta and Rakitic behind them. Wouldn't like to call that league

Re: James Rodriguez signs for Real Madrid

Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:30 pm

And Toni Kroos for Madrid :shock:

Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:33 pm

how can you fit so many players in the team?? :shock: :shock: Rodriguez & Kroos added

Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:37 pm

Not surprising.He pretty much asked them to sign him during the world cup.
With him and Kroos wonder where that leaves modric, he was arguably one of the best real Madrid players last season.

Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:47 pm

Is he really worth the same Money as sauraz

Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:23 pm

Tommy2 wrote:Not surprising.He pretty much asked them to sign him during the world cup.
With him and Kroos wonder where that leaves modric, he was arguably one of the best real Madrid players last season.

I'd imagine he'll be on the bench. Alonso and Kroos in the centre, Rodriguez just in front, behind the striker. Not a bad player to have on your bench though considering the season he just had

Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:30 pm

Benzema will leave for Monaco/PSG in my opinion. I always preferred Higuain over Benzema :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:37 pm

PartyWithOle wrote:Benzema will leave for Monaco/PSG in my opinion. I always preferred Higuain over Benzema :ayatollah:

If they get Falcao there'll be little place for Benzema anyway. Maybe a swap +£25m

Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:03 pm

khaderia is off to arsenal anyways aint he ?, if that does go through where does thta leave the arsenal midfield

they will have "walcott, oxalde, arteta, ramsey, wilshire, flamini, ozil, rosicky, podolski, sanchez, cazolra, diaby

and they only play a 5 man midfield. he told rosicky hes a vital part of the team, rambo is a key player, as will sanchez now be.

Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:08 pm

were we in for him....... :laughing6:

Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:23 pm

Top signing. A talent like him is wasted at Monaco.