Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Any news on the delivery for the BLUE shirts Thomas?

Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:35 am

Any news on this mate?
Hoping to wear it to Yeovil this Sunday

:bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Re: Any news on the delivery for the BLUE shirts Thomas?

Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:59 am

I think he said he had a delivery a couple of weeks ago,probably in the post on its way to u mate

Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:21 am

thatsthewaywelikeit wrote:Any news on this mate?

Hi Olly, I sent out emails this morning for everyone. I will post the tops on Monday 28th to arrive the 29th :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: I got caught out with the supplier giving me false hope that they would arrive this week. Apologies to everyone for that. I should of stayed within my July delivery guarantee and taken what was said with a pinch of salt. I am new to this game so learnt a lesson there!

The shirts are incredible and fantastic value for money. Thanks everyone for the patience shown :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:35 pm

ThomasC wrote:

Hi Olly, I sent out emails this morning for everyone. I will post the tops on Monday 28th to arrive the 29th :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: I got caught out with the supplier giving me false hope that they would arrive this week. Apologies to everyone for that. I should of stayed within my July delivery guarantee and taken what was said with a pinch of salt. I am new to this game so learnt a lesson there!

The shirts are incredible and fantastic value for money. Thanks everyone for the patience shown :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Cheers Thomas. Got the email this morning.
Thanks again. :bluescarf:

Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:45 pm

ThomasC wrote:

How can i purchase please do you have a link :?:

Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:50 pm

Beasty1988 wrote:
ThomasC wrote:

How can i purchase please do you have a link :?:

www.cardiffcitybluebirds.co.uk :thumbup: :thumbup: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:47 pm

Got my email as well,looking forward to next tuesday