The Beast Jon Parkin

A forum for all things Cardiff City

The Beast Jon Parkin

Postby TheRedBluebird » Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:04 pm

Parkin has left fleetwood and joined conference side forest green. Parkin top goal scorer next season!!
TheRedBluebird

The Beast Jon Parkin

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: The Beast Jon Parkin

Postby GrangeEndStar » Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:17 pm

The Forest Green fans will all be singing, 'Who Ate All The Houmous'. Good luck Parky,top man.
'Nail 'em up,' I say. 'Nail some sense into 'em.'
GrangeEndStar

Postby phildavies » Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:00 am

Top bloke wish him all the best, would like to see FGR come up Into the league anyway and now even more so! :ayatollah:

Feed the BEAST and he will SCORE! :bluescarf:
city till i die.............................................

Trying to combat the underrating of our own players and overestimating of other teams on this board
phildavies

Postby mr_nellio » Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:46 am

Did ok for us in his time here. Arrived when we needed that kind of player. Best of luck to the big man.
Blue for life
mr_nellio

Postby simon.wiesenthal » Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:29 am

mr_nellio wrote:Did ok for us in his time here. Arrived when we needed that kind of player. Best of luck to the big man.

dont doubt he was a nice chap.............but he was terrible
simon.wiesenthal

Postby Denzil » Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:17 pm

mr_nellio wrote:Did ok for us in his time here. Arrived when we needed that kind of player. Best of luck to the big man.

Remember him scoring 1 goal at norwich and looking overweight and sluggish coming off the bench........not what we needed at the time.He was a panic buy by jones when he failed to get the big striker.....howard i think from leicester.
Denzil

Postby simon.wiesenthal » Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:01 pm

Denzil wrote:

Remember him scoring 1 goal at norwich and looking overweight and sluggish coming off the bench........not what we needed at the time.He was a panic buy by jones when he failed to get the big striker.....howard i think from leicester.

yes we were desperate for cover........had he had funds for a real striker i think we would have gone up......
simon.wiesenthal

Postby PtB » Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:19 am

He was treated shabbily after a good debut.

Seen it happen too many times.
PtB
CLYDEBANK BLUEBIRDS

It's more than just football
PtB

Return to General Chat