Tyson Fury

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Tyson Fury

Postby RyanW_CCFC » Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:29 am

Is there anyone who likes this guy?

Confidence is one thing but he just takes it to the next level. He has no respect for his opponents, he must reckon he's the hardest guy on the planet the way he acts, flipping tables over and excessively swearing at press conferences. He thinks he would knock out Wladimir Klitschko who "isn't that good" :lol:

I know boxers are told to build up fights, but whether he's faking it or not, it's embarrassing to watch. Lets be honest, he's 22-0, undefeated yes, but he's hardly fought anyone worth recognition.

I'm not even a fan of Dereck Chisora but i really want him to knock Fury's head off his shoulders. Apart from Anthony Joshua there is no real hope for British boxing in the heavyweight division atm. Hopefully Haye comes back and has another crack at Klitshcko. I know the whole toe incident lost him a lot of fans, but i genuinely think, given another chance, he could beat him, which is by no means an easy task.

I gotta be honest, since Calzaghe retired, i've never really had that same feeling before a boxing match. Getting up in the early hours of the morning with butterflies in your stomach watching him on Sky Box Office. Probably cos he was Welsh, and watching an English fighter isn't quite the same :thumbup:
RyanW_CCFC

Tyson Fury

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Tyson Fury

Postby ELY BOY » Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:09 pm

He is a joke, I hope Chisora wins but he's not much better, Anthony Joshua would put fury on his ass now, give him a few years and he'll demolish him.
ELY BOY

Postby BluebirdsTilIDie » Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:38 pm

hes a tw@t my mate in work loves him!!!

i hope he gets destroyed on saturday but i cant see him really losing tbh
BluebirdsTilIDie

Postby AlwaysBBlue » Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:00 pm

its gonna be close because they are both mediocre fighters IMO. home fury loses though, can't stant confidance when he hasn't really fought anyone
AlwaysBBlue

Postby mr_nellio » Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:26 pm

Needs taking down a peg or 2. Question is who is going to do it. The top class guys wont fight him because he's not in their leauge.

Must agree that Joshua looks like a good prospect. Seems to speak well and is well liked wherever he is fighting, Cardiff/Glasgow, London etc.

I thought Price might have been top class at one point but not sure after double loss to Tony Thompson. Could still come good mind as had a few wins since then.
Blue for life
mr_nellio

Postby mr'mogreenz » Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:04 pm

Typical pikey loud mouth...... Always guaranteed entertainment when he fights though.... Both in and outside the ring, with his traveler following lol
mr'mogreenz

Postby Jimmykingz » Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:00 pm

Fingers crossed he will uppercut himself again but atually knock himself out... The one thing I like about him is his heart. Typical gypsy fighter, will do anything not to lose.. Other than that, hes a prick..

I worry with Joshua, everytime ive seen him fight he does seem to take a few punches.. Against a top quality fighter he may get hurt.

Whats your views on Wilder? I think technically he's quite poor, but he's explosive and doesnt give his opponent a second to settle
b*stard
Jimmykingz

Postby citybluechris » Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:18 pm

It's all an act fury puts on, if you know him outside the boxing community they would tell you he is genuine tidy lad, he's just a prick to get people talking about him and the fight, he probably don't give a shit if people hate him because people are still talking about him and hoping he gets knocked out, he's not as thick as people think he is, he goes over the top in build up to fights but he is entertaining to watch, he will beat chisora again no doubt about it in my mind anyway, he has improved a lot last 2 years only time he has really looked quite bad shape was against abrill, if he's in top shape focused he is hard to beat, chisora is not on his level, few years Joshua will over take him and possibly his cousin hughie
citybluechris

Postby citybluechris » Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:22 pm

Jimmykingz wrote:Fingers crossed he will uppercut himself again but atually knock himself out... The one thing I like about him is his heart. Typical gypsy fighter, will do anything not to lose.. Other than that, hes a prick..

I worry with Joshua, everytime ive seen him fight he does seem to take a few punches.. Against a top quality fighter he may get hurt.

Whats your views on Wilder? I think technically he's quite poor, but he's explosive and doesnt give his opponent a second to settle

can't stand wilder from a boxing side, to wild just swings but boy does he have power, 31 fights 31 ko but once he comes up against someone who can actually box and keep him away he is going to struggle unless he works on his techniques, he is line for a world title shot and his biggest name win is audley harrison and probably malick scott, potential to be great granted but for now he is just a swinger
citybluechris

Postby CardiffN » Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:24 pm

Boxing is a sport that is loosing fans for every year. Tyson Fury is just the kinda man we need to get people to watch boxing and the more who watches him the more money he earns.

Anyone who has done boxing and followed it closely over time knows that most of it is show. Who would want to see a match with 2 guys who praise each other and wishes good luck and kisses?

Everyone wants to see Tyson get knocked the f**k out and that makes it interesting.
CardiffN

Postby Nuclearblue » Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:10 pm

Fury is a right prick. Chisora a right tw*t . Joshua has got a lot of promise as long as he isn't rushed. The heavyweight division is an unforgiven division, one fight could finish a boxer. My love for boxing diminished a lot when all the decent fights went on pay per view.
BUt I loved the Froch Groves fights and look forward to Bellew Cleverly fight. :bluescarf:
Nuclearblue

Postby sloper_road_legend » Mon Jul 21, 2014 7:48 pm

Fat physique shit lifestlye
another clown he thinks he can spend half his time in the pub turn up and knock out bumbs with his ox strength.
when he meets a true world class physically fit opponent he'll crumble
sloper_road_legend

Postby nubbsy » Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:06 pm

I do think he's funny. But I don't like pikeys, they are sponges and police are afraid of them. He's going to ruine chisora I think I can't stand that c**t either mind.
nubbsy

Postby ccfcsam25 » Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:20 pm

Fights off, chisora withdrew
ccfcsam25

Postby AlwaysBBlue » Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:23 pm

ccfcsam25 wrote:Fights off, chisora withdrew

hate fury but thats the second big fight of his canceled in a year. he must be gutted

:lol:
AlwaysBBlue

Postby geggs_ccfc » Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:51 pm

He is a first class pr*ck, i cannot stand the guy one bit. He is so up himself, when he finally fights a HEAVYWEIGHT boxer with knock out power, he will be getting put to sleep. He has been dropped twice in his heavyweight career but both of the guys that dropped him were light heavyweight/cruiserweight boxers. Yes, he got up and won but when he does get dropped again against a fully blown heavyweight, then he'll need at least a 20 count.

Deontay Wilder is at the moment a poor boxer but his power is huge and if Fury took this fight - which i know he wont - and he goes toe to toe with Wilder, like Fury always claims he will do with every opponent that he faces, then Wilder, when he lands will put him to sleep. However, if Fury uses his head and decides to box Wilder, then he will without doubt defeat him.

If it is true that the Fury v Chisora fight is off then im gutted as i wanted to see Fury put on his ass again.

Just one other thing, i have watched every fight of Anthony Joshua's short career to date and i truly believe that he will become Britains greatest ever Heavyweight and go on to win multiple World Titles, set a new Heavyweight record for the number of successful title defenses that currently stands at 25 and becomes a Huge Star World Wide.

Bloooooobirds
Bloooooobirds
geggs_ccfc

Postby Green Arrow » Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:49 am

Joshua would knock them both out now. He has a boxing brain. Those two clumsy oafs would get outclassed. Joshua is the best heavyweight in the UK since Lennox and I for one as an avid boxing fan look forward to this lads career.
Green Arrow

Postby ElyBlueAj » Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:58 am

Just read the whole thread and I'm not sure any one of you has the slightest clue about boxing lol
ElyBlueAj

Postby AlwaysBBlue » Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:26 am

ElyBlueAj wrote:Just read the whole thread and I'm not sure any one of you has the slightest clue about boxing lol

please enlighten us then, oh wise won....

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
AlwaysBBlue

Postby citybluechris » Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:21 pm

ElyBlueAj wrote:Just read the whole thread and I'm not sure any one of you has the slightest clue about boxing lol

Well can you explain to me what I posted was wrong and why please? We all have a difference of opinions in the sport don't make people clueless about it? I've been in the sport since I was a young kid, I love the sport more than football, watch all types of shows including amatures
citybluechris

Postby Bluebird1977 » Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:23 pm

Oops hold on everyone Mike tysons just come in the thread :laughing5:
:bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird: “We will dust ourselves down and go again” :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird:
Bluebird1977

Postby citybluechris » Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:24 pm

Green Arrow wrote:Joshua would knock them both out now. He has a boxing brain. Those two clumsy oafs would get outclassed. Joshua is the best heavyweight in the UK since Lennox and I for one as an avid boxing fan look forward to this lads career.

I disagree that Joshua would knock both chisora and fury out now, Joshua is still learning and even though he has knocked ever one out a seasoned pro in their prime right now can hurt him, he is open alot to shots but nobody been able to exploit it, skeleton way to old and been in to many wars, but Joshua will improve and will be the best in the next 2 years, hopefully hughie fury will improve and them 2 can put on the brilliant fight, Dylan white aswell can be up there
citybluechris

Postby AJ1927 » Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:46 pm

AJ has serious potential.

But only a fool would put him in a ring with Fury.
At this stage of his career.
It's Cardiff Jim,but not as you know it,not as you know it,not as you know it,
It's Cardiff Jim,but not as you know it,not as you know it Jim.
It's worse than that ITS RED JIM, Red Jim,Red Jim,
It's worse than that ITS RED JIM, Red Jim Red.
AJ1927

Postby ElyBlueAj » Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:03 pm

AlwaysBBlue wrote:

please enlighten us then, oh wise won....

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Just thought it was quite funny when you knocked Fury for having confidence. Is he supposed to come into the ring preparing to lose?
ElyBlueAj

Postby ElyBlueAj » Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:04 pm

citybluechris wrote:

Well can you explain to me what I posted was wrong and why please? We all have a difference of opinions in the sport don't make people clueless about it? I've been in the sport since I was a young kid, I love the sport more than football, watch all types of shows including amatures

To be fair you probably talked the most sense. I apologize to you. I do disagree about Dillian whyte tho, he won't go far at all
ElyBlueAj

Postby Nuclearblue » Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:15 pm

We are so sorry Mr Don King. We bow to your superior judgment :bluescarf:
Nuclearblue

Postby ElyBlueAj » Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:10 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:

We are so sorry Mr Don King. We bow to your superior judgment :bluescarf:

Cheers mate. It's nice to be appreciated lol
ElyBlueAj

Postby citybluechris » Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:44 pm

ElyBlueAj wrote:
citybluechris wrote:

To be fair you probably talked the most sense. I apologize to you. I do disagree about Dillian whyte tho, he won't go far at all

Out of the current heavyweights in Britain he has got potential but only European at best imo
citybluechris

Return to General Chat