Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Horrific and a massacre

Sat Jul 26, 2014 2:56 pm

Warren of Merthyr wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:10,000 Palestinian took to the streets and fought with rocks, whilst Israel massacre more Palestinians in a UN safety hall, weapons supplied by USA :evil:

Latest,800 mostly Palestinians families massacred and 30 Israeli soldiers killed.

Annis, don't take this the wrong way or better still take it as you want. But are you some sort of militant Islamic convert ?

well on another thread, i read someone say 'i hate jews', and not one person picked that b*stard up on it.

i think its obvious a lot of the views in the media and indeed on here, are in part influenced by the muslim v judaism battle, or just down right anti semitism.

Sat Jul 26, 2014 5:58 pm

Cardiffcitymad wrote:Some local support from today's march in Cardiff... :lol:

:lol: at that comment tbf but what an Absolute disgrace, for all those that attended hang your heads in shame.......what a disgrace...your clearly all support hamas which makes you scum.......... its not even our war either...rediculous

Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:50 pm

Warren of Merthyr wrote:
Cardiffcitymad wrote:Some local support from today's march in Cardiff... :lol:

:lol: at that comment tbf but what an Absolute disgrace, for all those that attended hang your heads in shame.......what a disgrace...your clearly all support hamas which makes you scum.......... its not even our war either...rediculous

To be fair I'm not supporting anyone by posting pictures ? If you knew my view you would retract that statement for sure :thumbright:

Sun Jul 27, 2014 9:19 am

SwampCCFC wrote:
Warren of Merthyr wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:10,000 Palestinian took to the streets and fought with rocks, whilst Israel massacre more Palestinians in a UN safety hall, weapons supplied by USA :evil:

Latest,800 mostly Palestinians families massacred and 30 Israeli soldiers killed.

Annis, don't take this the wrong way or better still take it as you want. But are you some sort of militant Islamic convert ?

well on another thread, i read someone say 'i hate jews', and not one person picked that b*stard up on it.

i think its obvious a lot of the views in the media and indeed on here, are in part influenced by the muslim v judaism battle, or just down right anti semitism.

I Said I hate the Jews cause they seem to do what they like and get away with it and if anyone condemns them they are called a Nazi

Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:21 pm

"Since we cannot defeat Israel in war, we do this in stages. We take any and every territory that we can of Palestine, and establish a sovereignty there, and we use it as a springboard to take more. When the time comes, we can get the Arab nations to join us for the final blow against Israel.”

Yasser Arafat - 1993-

Seems like a long term plan to me.

Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:42 pm

wez1927 wrote:
SwampCCFC wrote:
Warren of Merthyr wrote:

I Said I hate the Jews cause they seem to do what they like and get away with it and if anyone condemns them they are called a Nazi

there are 25% non jews living in israel, so its not a jew v muslim debate.

you are at best an ignorant cretin, at worst an anti semite. i hope you are the former.

Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:52 pm

SwampCCFC wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
SwampCCFC wrote:
Warren of Merthyr wrote:

there are 25% non jews living in israel, so its not a jew v muslim debate.

you are at best an ignorant cretin, at worst an anti semite. i hope you are the former.

You can call me all the names under the sun if it makes you feel big

Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:56 pm

we all make mistakes, and get caught up in the heat of the debate, i admit. no problem with you if it was out of character. :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:40 am

hamas were voted in by the people of gaza.the west bank voted fatah/p.l.o in.of course in the next gaza elections the people of gaza could always vote fatah.that,s if they can find any fatah in gaza cos the peace loving hamas erdicated them a few years back.i,d say maybe a christian palstinian could stand or maybe a islamic women.oh hang on these dont to fair to well in gaza either.they aint going to win any diversity awards are they? :laughing6: their charter wants israel gone so they fire rockets at israel.basically get battered then start crying about it.all a p/r stunt that has gone tits up because it,s united a israeli public .there are no land grabs in gaza so the excuse of they have robbed our land is rubbish.islamic nutters trying to bomb their way of life on to other people.fatah are worth talking too.untill hamas change their stance against a two state solution then they are not worth talking to.the way of life of the average is israeli is far closer to ours than what a hamas members is.people siding with this lot tend to be a bit cultural leftist.please remember you would just be a infadel in the eyes of hamas .do you seriously think all the things you hold dear like free speech ,womens rights,gay rights would flourish in a hamas controlled state?i doubt.if we wouldnt want a islamic nut job state firing rockets at us then why should we expect israel to put up with it

Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:44 am

in world war 2 we evacuated our kids to the countryside or out of the way of adolfs bombs.hamas put palastinian kids next to rocket launchers which have been picked up by israeli rader after being used to fire at israel.they know whats going to happen.sick p/r stunt.israel leaflet bomb,txt and phone palastinians to leave the area cos they are going to bomb it.when was the last time hamas warned israel it was firing a rocket?did the suicide bombers txt anyone?

Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:53 am

Fusilier23 wrote:"Since we cannot defeat Israel in war, we do this in stages. We take any and every territory that we can of Palestine, and establish a sovereignty there, and we use it as a springboard to take more. When the time comes, we can get the Arab nations to join us for the final blow against Israel.”

Yasser Arafat - 1993-

Seems like a long term plan to me.

you wont get many takers for this one mate :laughing6:totally scuppers the palastinian arguement. a big problem was speechs made in english to americn and europeon media were all love and peace.then the same person would say different in arabic to a arab crowd.the palastinian p/r was far better than the israelis till recently.the israelis know this. just for the record im happy for a palastinian state if it lives in peace with israel.noticable the israelis have people who appear to come from english speaking countries or have knowledge of europeon thinking doing the interviews these days

Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:57 am

wez1927 wrote:
SwampCCFC wrote:
Warren of Merthyr wrote:

people die in far greater numbers elsewhere in the world every day...........you say nothing...doesnt even make the news.....so no they get away with less.............and yes your a racist anti semitic nazi

Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:11 am

simon.wiesenthal wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
SwampCCFC wrote:
Warren of Merthyr wrote:

people die in far greater numbers elsewhere in the world every day...........you say nothing...doesnt even make the news.....so no they get away with less.............and yes your a racist anti semitic nazi

but the topic is about isreal ???? Not about other countries ,you have summed up what is wrong with condemning isreal you called me a racist which I am not ,it's not racist to to say a hate a country for ethenic cleansing another like the Jews are doing in Gaza ,everyone county walks on egg shells around the Jewish issue in the middle east

Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:14 am

Forever Blue wrote:That's what was just said about the attack on the Palestinians by Israel

Sky just said the pictures are so horrific of the killings of children that they can't put on TV

Much like the bombing in the second world war.

Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:14 pm

wez1927 wrote:
simon.wiesenthal wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
SwampCCFC wrote:
Warren of Merthyr wrote:

but the topic is about isreal ???? Not about other countries ,you have summed up what is wrong with condemning isreal you called me a racist which I am not ,it's not racist to to say a hate a country for ethenic cleansing another like the Jews are doing in Gaza ,everyone county walks on egg shells around the Jewish issue in the middle east

but you didnt condemn israel, you condemned the jewish faith. its not too late to apologise for that and move on. if anyone said i hate black people for their genocide in rwanda, they'd rightly be banned and called a racist.

Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:26 pm

SwampCCFC wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
simon.wiesenthal wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
SwampCCFC wrote:
Warren of Merthyr wrote:

but you didnt condemn israel, you condemned the jewish faith. its not too late to apologise for that and move on. if anyone said i hate black people for their genocide in rwanda, they'd rightly be banned and called a racist.
but I do hate the Jews for how they are dictating by violence to the middle east and how all nations pussy foot around there will be no apologies from me

Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:05 pm

Its no good condeming israel when hamas just lob missiles indescrimitly on israel ok not killing many but thats irrelivant fact is they are! Looks like someone at hamas doesnt want peace? Ceasfire agreed in place and they still lob missiles why? :roll: