Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Horrific and a massacre

Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:21 pm

Hoochie Coochie Blues wrote:What is Horrific is tens of thousands of people marched in London yesterday....yet the BBC fails to recognise it.
After an outcry on twitter last night from people like George Galloway the bbc gave it 10 seconds on the main news.
Time to stop paying the Licence fee me thinks. :twisted:

A lot of the coverage of protests seems to be on social media.

This one didn't get any mainstream coverage either - American Jewish protestors against the Gaza invasion

http://mondoweiss.net/2014/07/israeli-s ... ience.html

I wonder if Simon W will label them as anti-semitic?

Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:57 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
wez1927 wrote:I hate the Jews they were treated badly UN the 2 nd world war but what they are doing in Gaza is wrong ,they seem to be able to do what they like and get away with it

Wez, they are being allowed to massacre families' without the world saying a word :evil:

They both as bad as each other.... Palestinians are not as innocent.....

Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:44 pm

jon1959 wrote:
Hoochie Coochie Blues wrote:What is Horrific is tens of thousands of people marched in London yesterday....yet the BBC fails to recognise it.
After an outcry on twitter last night from people like George Galloway the bbc gave it 10 seconds on the main news.
Time to stop paying the Licence fee me thinks. :twisted:

A lot of the coverage of protests seems to be on social media.

This one didn't get any mainstream coverage either - American Jewish protestors against the Gaza invasion

http://mondoweiss.net/2014/07/israeli-s ... ience.html

I wonder if Simon W will label them as anti-semitic?

Nice one Jon,
I just read both articles firstly there was plenty of Jews on the London march last week so this is not as black and white as people may think.

Secondly; I agree Gazza is no more than a concentration camp which is bloody ironic.

A UN School as been hit tonight more civilian deaths and if you look closely at the Bombings we are being shown you can see the illegal chemical weapons that are being used.

Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:20 pm

Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:56 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Igovernor wrote:Isn't hamas a terror group?

Voted in by the people of Palestine, who want their own state :thumbup:

so the people of palestine voted in a terrorist organisation which is aggressively anti semitic.

so whilst i'm told to feel sorry for them for getting killed, they effectively want to do the same to the israelis, as shown in their charter: 'Israel will exist and will continue to exist until Islam will obliterate it, just as it obliterated others before it″.'

Fri Jul 25, 2014 3:12 am

Cardiffcitymad wrote:Image

Absolute Disgrace what has palestein got to do with Wales anyone that attends this in my opinion is a sewer rat vermin scum imo ....... Why don't people concentrate on their own country..... This march clearly supports Hamas (militant Islam) its an absolute disgrace this idea...... :evil: BTW Leanne wood your an absolute disgrace a politically correct do gooder.......

Fri Jul 25, 2014 3:15 am

SwampCCFC wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
Igovernor wrote:Isn't hamas a terror group?

Voted in by the people of Palestine, who want their own state :thumbup:

so the people of palestine voted in a terrorist organisation which is aggressively anti semitic.

so whilst i'm told to feel sorry for them for getting killed, they effectively want to do the same to the israelis, as shown in their charter: 'Israel will exist and will continue to exist until Islam will obliterate it, just as it obliterated others before it″.'

Exactly anyone who supports Hamas is supporting a terror group, I hope this march GOS wrong & people who support it get brutally attacked 4 it & if they do its their own fault for being so naive & burying their head in the sand . :twisted:

Fri Jul 25, 2014 3:30 am

How Leanne Wood is the leader of Plaid Cymru I do not know but says it all about the party what a complete joke.....

Fri Jul 25, 2014 5:03 am

10,000 Palestinian took to the streets and fought with rocks, whilst Israel massacre more Palestinians in a UN safety hall, weapons supplied by USA :evil:

Latest,800 mostly Palestinians families massacred and 30 Israeli soldiers killed.

Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:09 am

There are good and bad in each side of war. However, never should the killing of innocent children be accepted. Both Israel and Hamas are guilty of that but right now enough is enough.

Personally, I believe given the beliefs both sides hold, Palestine deserves a larger portion of land. However, ideally, both sides should have the same land and live together but there's been too much bloodshed for that to work in the near future.

I just feel for the innocent victims in all this. How many of those ordering the violence have actually been maimed themselves? Funny that isn't it! They hide away as they order shells and rockets to be launched at people who have never committed an atrocity.

The bottom line is that the violence must stop now. Both sides. Stop the blame. Stop the finger pointing. Stop the condescending chat. The only way that peace will be found is if both sides just stop fighting and killing innocent civilians.

Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:06 am

simon.wiesenthal wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
Green Arrow wrote:Everyone is just scared of criticising the Jewish/Israeli people out of fear of being called anti Semitic. Political correctness at work in its fullest and the hypocrisy is disgusting.

If Muslims come to the UK and set up an Arab/Islam state in a London borough with sharia law and then over the years and decades spread and took other boroughs and grew sweeping up most of London the British people would be outraged and rightly so. If then when people from one borough fought back against this occupying of London the leaders of the Islamic state said move out of your borough or we will blow it to pieces and kill you and occupy it there'd be outrage.

This is exactly what has happened in Palestine for over a century now. Pro Israelis would like you to believe this conflict stems solely from the attacks by anti Israelis in 1948 after the planned UN partitioning in 1947 didn't go to plan. Well actually this started in the late 1800s when the first occupation of Palestinian land took place and the conflict had been going on during the Ottoman Empire days.

The Israeli state should have never existed and was set up purely as a place for fleeing Jews who faced persecution elsewhere in the world. In the 40s and 50s around the time of WW2 this fleeing of course, due to Nazi Germany, increased and thus the secular state of Israel grew even more populated. The mass growing of population has been going on since the original Zionist plans in the early 1900s and the Jewish people haven't even been quiet in talking about their aims.

in 1937, which included a Jewish state in part of Palestine, Ben-Gurion told the twentieth Zionist Congress, "The Jewish state now being offered to us is not the Zionist objective. [...] But it can serve as a decisive stage along the path to greater Zionist implementation. It will consolidate in Palestine, within the shortest possible time, the real Jewish force, which will lead us to our historic goal.[27] In a discussion in the Jewish Agency he said that he wanted a Jewish-Arab agreement "on the assumption that after we become a strong force, as a result of the creation of the state, we shall abolish partition and expand to the whole of Palestine."[28]

This was in 1937 before the planned partition 10 years later. Their aims beforehand were to occupy Palestinian land and make it a Jewish secular state named the Land of Israel.

Now whilst I wholeheartedly disagree with what Nazi Germany did to the Jewish people I also wholeheartedly disagree with what the Israeli people are doing to the Palestinian people. Two wrongs don't make a right and the occupation of Palestinian land to set up a secular state at the expense of another group of people, many of whom have now become refugees in their original homeland, is quite honestly disgusting and criminal.

Yes Israel has had a right to defend itself from 1948 onwards from attacks but this has been going on long before then unlike what many pro Israelis wwould have you believe.

We should be allowed to say what we feel :thumbright:

Also I felt for the Jews regarding the Nazis,yet they are now murdering families for land which is not there's.

this isnt to gain land...its to stop being attacked

Don't you feel that the taking of land plays a huge role in the way Palestinians and Hamas feel about Israel? Do you not think people being kicked out of their homes and their land which has been there's for decades adds fuel to the fire?

Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:07 am

Forever Blue wrote:10,000 Palestinian took to the streets and fought with rocks, whilst Israel massacre more Palestinians in a UN safety hall, weapons supplied by USA :evil:

Latest,800 mostly Palestinians families massacred and 30 Israeli soldiers killed.

Israel say the protesters opened life fire, john snow of channel 4 said he didn't hear any live fire from Palestinians.

Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:15 am

A block wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:10,000 Palestinian took to the streets and fought with rocks, whilst Israel massacre more Palestinians in a UN safety hall, weapons supplied by USA :evil:

Israel say the protesters opened life fire, john snow of channel 4 said he didn't hear any live fire from Palestinians.

Correct that's the problem, the Palestinians have no live fire,just stones,petrol bombs and a few Hamaz with rockets, against the might of the USA. :evil:

Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:18 am

Warren of Merthyr wrote:

Absolute Disgrace what has palestein got to do with Wales anyone that attends this in my opinion is a sewer rat vermin scum imo ....... Why don't people concentrate on their own country..... This march clearly supports Hamas (militant Islam) its an absolute disgrace this idea...... :evil: BTW Leanne wood your an absolute disgrace a politically correct do gooder.......

This doesn't support Hamas. This supports the people of Palestine, the people without a voice. I for one will be marching as I am disgusted the world has done nothing to help these people and I hope wales opens up the doors for any Palestinians asylum seekers too.

"Look after our own countries" imagine what would have happened to the world during the period of the 2nd world war. I tell you what - we would be under nazi Germany control as we speak.

Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:37 am

It was not a UN safety place. The UN designated it a safe place (agreed by Israel) then the Palestinians stored 20 rockets there, ready to fire indiscriminately into Israel. A UN official told the people to leave as the Palestinians were abusing the UN safeguards to hide behind, but the people stayed. Israel were the justified in bombing it and the UN knew they would.
Again I suppose it suits their agendas to only report/listen to half the story or the parts that they want to hear.

Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:40 am

If Leanne Wood put her nose across the Gaza boarder with Israel then they would all be safe because it's so big!!!! :lol:

Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:42 am

A block wrote:
Warren of Merthyr wrote:

This doesn't support Hamas. This supports the people of Palestine, the people without a voice. I for one will be marching as I am disgusted the world has done nothing to help these people and I hope wales opens up the doors for any Palestinians asylum seekers too.

"Look after our own countries" imagine what would have happened to the world during the period of the 2nd world war. I tell you what - we would be under nazi Germany control as we speak.

The people of Gaza VOTED in Hamas so they do have a voice!!!! When are people going to understand this FACT ?

Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:45 am

Military Junta wrote:
A block wrote:
Warren of Merthyr wrote:

The people of Gaza VOTED in Hamas so they do have a voice!!!! When are people going to understand this FACT ?

The world is watching by while they receive no support. The Palestinians protested for peace last night and ended up getting shot at - more innocent civilians being killed. Britain voted in David Cameron and I don't agree with the majority of the things he does.

These people need peace, they need support. Going on these marches puts pressure on the authorities to do something about the situation and to try and secure some sort of ceasefire/support for the Palestinian people.

Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:10 am

A block wrote:
Military Junta wrote:
A block wrote:
Warren of Merthyr wrote:

The world is watching by while they receive no support. The Palestinians protested for peace last night and ended up getting shot at - more innocent civilians being killed. Britain voted in David Cameron and I don't agree with the majority of the things he does.

These people need peace, they need support. Going on these marches puts pressure on the authorities to do something about the situation and to try and secure some sort of ceasefire/support for the Palestinian people.

A peace deal was REJECTED by Hamas who were VOTED in by the people of Gaza. Surely some of the blame must go on the people of GazA for voting in Hamas in the first place!!!!?

Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:13 am

Military Junta wrote:
A block wrote:
Military Junta wrote:
A block wrote:
Warren of Merthyr wrote:

A peace deal was REJECTED by Hamas who were VOTED in by the people of Gaza. Surely some of the blame must go on the people of GazA for voting in Hamas in the first place!!!!?

The ceasefire doesn't benefit Palestine though - only Israel. Israel won't budge their position because they have the support of the US unconditionally so they are unlikely to reach an agreement.

If they do accept a ceasefire the borders still remain locked. I don't know the political situation in Palestine, they may be under a dictatorship where they have no other option as far as I know.

However, one thing that is wrong is that innocent people are dying, lives are being ripped apart and the west do nothing. Not only do they do nothing they show continued support for Israel. Forget about blame - find a solution.

Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:22 am

A block wrote:
Military Junta wrote:
A block wrote:
Military Junta wrote:
A block wrote:
Warren of Merthyr wrote:

The ceasefire doesn't benefit Palestine though - only Israel. Israel won't budge their position because they have the support of the US unconditionally so they are unlikely to reach an agreement.

If they do accept a ceasefire the borders still remain locked. I don't know the political situation in Palestine, they may be under a dictatorship where they have no other option as far as I know.

However, one thing that is wrong is that innocent people are dying, lives are being ripped apart and the west do nothing. Not only do they do nothing they show continued support for Israel. Forget about blame - find a solution.

The peace deal was set-up by Egypt not Israel and people say 'forget about the blame' when they don't want to talk about the true facts. Surely it common sense that if a population votes in a Terrorist organisation then there's only one thing on their manifesto.?

Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:48 am

Military Junta wrote:
A block wrote:
Military Junta wrote:
A block wrote:
Military Junta wrote:
A block wrote:
Warren of Merthyr wrote:

The peace deal was set-up by Egypt not Israel and people say 'forget about the blame' when they don't want to talk about the true facts. Surely it common sense that if a population votes in a Terrorist organisation then there's only one thing on their manifesto.?

Your justifying the deaths of innocent people because they voted in a government. I bet you have no idea what their policies were before being voted in.

They live in a country that is constantly being bombarded and having their homes taken away from them from illegal Israeli settlers. Of course the people will want a government who will try and protect them - whether that is in a violent way or not, these people are scared.

End of the day innocent people are dying, young children without homes nor parents and your justification is - "well they voted in the government." I'll tell you what, the children dying didn't vote in the government.

Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:13 am

Military Junta wrote:
A block wrote:
Warren of Merthyr wrote:

and hamas is aggressively anti semitic, not just anti israel.

ergo, a majority of people in gaza have voted in an anti semitic terrorist organisation.

Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:16 am

SwampCCFC wrote:
Military Junta wrote:
A block wrote:
Warren of Merthyr wrote:

and hamas is aggressively anti semitic, not just anti israel.

ergo, a majority of people in gaza have voted in an anti semitic terrorist organisation.

And a large majority of the zionists living in occupied Palestine are anti Arab. They say they will do whatever necessary to get Arabs off "their land" which a fictional book thousands of years old claims...

Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:51 pm

Military Junta wrote:

If Leanne Wood put her nose across the Gaza boarder with Israel then they would all be safe because it's so big!!!! :lol:

No need to get personal...! Just keep puffing that weed!

Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:28 pm

A block wrote:
Warren of Merthyr wrote:

Imo that's total bollox & anyone who marches should hang their head in shame quite frankly...... BTWThe majority of Wales ddoesn't support Palestine just a minority after all its not our war both sides are as bad as each other but for you to say it doesn't support Hama's LOL bury your head in the sand no offence...... :thumbup:

Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:30 pm

Military Junta wrote:
A block wrote:
Warren of Merthyr wrote:

:thumbup: exactly..... Fantastic post...

Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:32 pm

Military Junta wrote:
A block wrote:
Military Junta wrote:
A block wrote:
Warren of Merthyr wrote:

Yep dead right :thumbright:

Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:47 pm

Annis, don't take this the wrong way or better still take it as you want. But are you some sort of militant Islamic convert ?

Sat Jul 26, 2014 2:24 pm

Some local support from today's march in Cardiff... :lol: