Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Horrific and a massacre

Sun Jul 20, 2014 4:20 pm

BLUEBIRD57 wrote:
Green Arrow wrote:
7777 glt wrote:what's your opinion on this ........ https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10152299543033717

That's biased propaganda. You can tell by the source. As if you're going to get a balanced argument from that source.

Yes Barnett your quite right,however,there doesn't seem to be a rush of people on here trying to answer the questions it poses.Saying something is biased and walking away doesn't cut it the real world-only on football forums.If you think or can prove he's talking shit then lets hear it,otherwise your no different to most on here who think they can win an argument by shouting loudest or personal abuse.

http://palestineawarenesscoalition.file ... aps-53.jpg

Case closed. Could write an essay if I wanted on the whole issue but I can't be bothered as I have studied the topic in depth and know the truth and that biased news source has about as much credibility as an average blogger on the matter.

I'm not here to persuade or convince people what to believe. If I was I'd set up my own religion and brainwash people to do it. People can think what they like but don't post biased pro Israeli sources on here and then claim others are being abusive or trying to shout the loudest when you get called out on it.

Funny how the guy in the video seemed so apathetic to the swallowing up of Palestine land and its people becoming refugees in what is essentially their own nation isn't it? Doesn't suit the pro Israeli agenda though does it?

Sun Jul 20, 2014 4:57 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
simon.wiesenthal wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
wez1927 wrote:I hate the Jews they were treated badly UN the 2 nd world war but what they are doing in Gaza is wrong ,they seem to be able to do what they like and get away with it

Wez, they are being allowed to massacre families' without the world saying a word :evil:

its hamas wont stop...and hamas that hide behind civilians...

To fight for their country and their freedom, Israel steal Palestinian land every week.

Hamas was voted in.

Israel should not be allowed to control another country. :evil:

Israel don't just control another country. Israel control the world.

Sun Jul 20, 2014 5:02 pm

For someone who professes to be the font of all knowledge on the subject your really good at making stuff up.That little picture you posted is just terrorist propaganda and that bit of turf that it shows has been claimed by many at one time or another.I'm not pro-israel on the matter but know enough not to fall for the Hammas line either which is to try and ensnare all muslim countries into a wider war and so engulf the whole region.Cased closed eh,you ignorant pup :lol:

Sun Jul 20, 2014 5:28 pm

What is Horrific is tens of thousands of people marched in London yesterday....yet the BBC fails to recognise it.
After an outcry on twitter last night from people like George Galloway the bbc gave it 10 seconds on the main news.
Time to stop paying the Licence fee me thinks. :twisted:

Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:13 am

Tonteg Bluebird wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
simon.wiesenthal wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
wez1927 wrote:I hate the Jews they were treated badly UN the 2 nd world war but what they are doing in Gaza is wrong ,they seem to be able to do what they like and get away with it

Wez, they are being allowed to massacre families' without the world saying a word :evil:

its hamas wont stop...and hamas that hide behind civilians...

To fight for their country and their freedom, Israel steal Palestinian land every week.

Hamas was voted in.

Israel should not be allowed to control another country. :evil:

Israel don't just control another country. Israel control the world.

and space

Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:52 pm

Hoochie Coochie Blues wrote:What is Horrific is tens of thousands of people marched in London yesterday....yet the BBC fails to recognise it.
After an outcry on twitter last night from people like George Galloway the bbc gave it 10 seconds on the main news.

really ..... George?.........shocked
tbh i think ...people like crimson canton would have carried more clout myself.....less unhinged.

Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:54 pm

Hoochie Coochie Blues wrote:What is Horrific is tens of thousands of people marched in London yesterday....yet the BBC fails to recognise it.

Typical of the Zionist controlled media. :(

Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:26 pm

Tonteg Bluebird wrote:

i hope your using a proxy server so they cant track you down.....
they control the whole world..............

Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:55 pm

I would not claim to be in any way particularly knowledgeable about the reasons behind the Arab Israeli concflict. I appreciate that Israel is surrounded by Arabic states that do not accept that Israel is a bode fide country. It is a comparatively small country and outnumbered by the size of the neighbouring countries. BUT it has the full support of the huge might of the USA and others (GB etc ) act like lapdogs and follow the US line (as per usual). We are providing the Israelis with arms etc that they are using and what they are presently doing amounts almost to genocide. It is disgusting and our "leaders" (?) are totally silent.
Meanwhile David Cameron and his cronies shuffle onto the TV and make comments condmning the action of pro Russian extremists in the Ukraine and the disgraceful arms support by the Russians. They believe this makes them sound strong on terrorrism etc etc.That said..... I agree that the accidental shooting down of a commercial airliner was horrendous and those responsible should be held to account.
(Personally, until the shooting down of the Malasian plane, I had sympathy with the huge majority of those in east Ukraine who did not ask for the government to be overthrown, and feel part of Russia, and do not wish to be governed by the new regime).

DOUBLE STANDARDS.........
We need to condemn the murder of Innocent victims in any conflict irrespective of the politics involved.
:thumbup:
Cymru am byth

Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:25 pm

This is an endless war sad but true :(

Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:49 pm

simon.wiesenthal wrote:
Tonteg Bluebird wrote:

I think they're too busy plotting how to try and set Russia up next to worry about my comments on a football forum.

Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:52 am

Tonteg Bluebird wrote:
simon.wiesenthal wrote:
Tonteg Bluebird wrote:

I think they're too busy plotting how to try and set Russia up next to worry about my comments on a football forum.

just trying to help...
the bit i dont get,is they control the whole world so why all the fuss about gazza........they could just all move and take over somewhere a bit nicer?????????????

Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:36 am

600 Palestinians now murdered , a child every hour, over 120 children ,plus 400 civilians.

18 Israelites killed all soldiers.

UN just said, Israel could be charged with war crimes.

Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:16 am

Forever Blue wrote:600 Palestinians now murdered , a child every hour, over 120 children ,plus 400 civilians.

ONCE AGAIN THE PRINCIPLES OF DISTINCTION AND PRECAUTION ARE CLEARLY NOT BEING OBSERVED DURING SUCH INDISCRIMITNATE ATTACKS ON CIVILIAN AREAS BY HAMAS AND OTHER ARMED PALESTINIAN GROUPS...........she said..

airlines from the US.Europe, and Canada have stopped flights into Israel for fear of HAMAS misile attacks.. as Hamas misiles have landed near Tel Aviv airport..............no intention of stopping have they?

Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:25 am

simon.wiesenthal wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:600 Palestinians now murdered , a child every hour, over 120 children ,plus 400 civilians.

ONCE AGAIN THE PRINCIPLES OF DISTINCTION AND PRECAUTION ARE CLEARLY NOT BEING OBSERVED DURING SUCH INDISCRIMITNATE ATTACKS ON CIVILIAN AREAS BY HAMAS AND OTHER ARMED PALESTINIAN GROUPS...........she said..

airlines from the US.Europe, and Canada have stopped flights into Israel for fear of HAMAS misile attacks.. as Hamas misiles have landed near Tel Aviv airport..............no intention of stopping have they?

And it's Hamas/Palestinian land, their country and Israel are occupying it,so Hamas have a right to fight for their freedom.

600 families massacred :evil: How many Israeli families killed in last 10 days?

Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:06 am

Jaffa 1 posted this link on CCMB earlier today. Worth a read if you haven't seen it.

http://gowans.wordpress.com/2014/07/22/ ... estinians/

Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:07 am

jon1959 wrote:

Jaffa 1 posted this link on CCMB earlier today. Worth a read if you haven't seen it.

http://gowans.wordpress.com/2014/07/22/ ... estinians/

Cheers Jon :thumbup:

Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:39 am

Everyone is just scared of criticising the Jewish/Israeli people out of fear of being called anti Semitic. Political correctness at work in its fullest and the hypocrisy is disgusting.

If Muslims come to the UK and set up an Arab/Islam state in a London borough with sharia law and then over the years and decades spread and took other boroughs and grew sweeping up most of London the British people would be outraged and rightly so. If then when people from one borough fought back against this occupying of London the leaders of the Islamic state said move out of your borough or we will blow it to pieces and kill you and occupy it there'd be outrage.

This is exactly what has happened in Palestine for over a century now. Pro Israelis would like you to believe this conflict stems solely from the attacks by anti Israelis in 1948 after the planned UN partitioning in 1947 didn't go to plan. Well actually this started in the late 1800s when the first occupation of Palestinian land took place and the conflict had been going on during the Ottoman Empire days.

The Israeli state should have never existed and was set up purely as a place for fleeing Jews who faced persecution elsewhere in the world. In the 40s and 50s around the time of WW2 this fleeing of course, due to Nazi Germany, increased and thus the secular state of Israel grew even more populated. The mass growing of population has been going on since the original Zionist plans in the early 1900s and the Jewish people haven't even been quiet in talking about their aims.

in 1937, which included a Jewish state in part of Palestine, Ben-Gurion told the twentieth Zionist Congress, "The Jewish state now being offered to us is not the Zionist objective. [...] But it can serve as a decisive stage along the path to greater Zionist implementation. It will consolidate in Palestine, within the shortest possible time, the real Jewish force, which will lead us to our historic goal.[27] In a discussion in the Jewish Agency he said that he wanted a Jewish-Arab agreement "on the assumption that after we become a strong force, as a result of the creation of the state, we shall abolish partition and expand to the whole of Palestine."[28]

This was in 1937 before the planned partition 10 years later. Their aims beforehand were to occupy Palestinian land and make it a Jewish secular state named the Land of Israel.

Now whilst I wholeheartedly disagree with what Nazi Germany did to the Jewish people I also wholeheartedly disagree with what the Israeli people are doing to the Palestinian people. Two wrongs don't make a right and the occupation of Palestinian land to set up a secular state at the expense of another group of people, many of whom have now become refugees in their original homeland, is quite honestly disgusting and criminal.

Yes Israel has had a right to defend itself from 1948 onwards from attacks but this has been going on long before then unlike what many pro Israelis wwould have you believe.

Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:46 am

Green Arrow wrote:Everyone is just scared of criticising the Jewish/Israeli people out of fear of being called anti Semitic. Political correctness at work in its fullest and the hypocrisy is disgusting.

If Muslims come to the UK and set up an Arab/Islam state in a London borough with sharia law and then over the years and decades spread and took other boroughs and grew sweeping up most of London the British people would be outraged and rightly so. If then when people from one borough fought back against this occupying of London the leaders of the Islamic state said move out of your borough or we will blow it to pieces and kill you and occupy it there'd be outrage.

This is exactly what has happened in Palestine for over a century now. Pro Israelis would like you to believe this conflict stems solely from the attacks by anti Israelis in 1948 after the planned UN partitioning in 1947 didn't go to plan. Well actually this started in the late 1800s when the first occupation of Palestinian land took place and the conflict had been going on during the Ottoman Empire days.

The Israeli state should have never existed and was set up purely as a place for fleeing Jews who faced persecution elsewhere in the world. In the 40s and 50s around the time of WW2 this fleeing of course, due to Nazi Germany, increased and thus the secular state of Israel grew even more populated. The mass growing of population has been going on since the original Zionist plans in the early 1900s and the Jewish people haven't even been quiet in talking about their aims.

in 1937, which included a Jewish state in part of Palestine, Ben-Gurion told the twentieth Zionist Congress, "The Jewish state now being offered to us is not the Zionist objective. [...] But it can serve as a decisive stage along the path to greater Zionist implementation. It will consolidate in Palestine, within the shortest possible time, the real Jewish force, which will lead us to our historic goal.[27] In a discussion in the Jewish Agency he said that he wanted a Jewish-Arab agreement "on the assumption that after we become a strong force, as a result of the creation of the state, we shall abolish partition and expand to the whole of Palestine."[28]

This was in 1937 before the planned partition 10 years later. Their aims beforehand were to occupy Palestinian land and make it a Jewish secular state named the Land of Israel.

Now whilst I wholeheartedly disagree with what Nazi Germany did to the Jewish people I also wholeheartedly disagree with what the Israeli people are doing to the Palestinian people. Two wrongs don't make a right and the occupation of Palestinian land to set up a secular state at the expense of another group of people, many of whom have now become refugees in their original homeland, is quite honestly disgusting and criminal.

Yes Israel has had a right to defend itself from 1948 onwards from attacks but this has been going on long before then unlike what many pro Israelis wwould have you believe.

We should be allowed to say what we feel :thumbright:

Also I felt for the Jews regarding the Nazis,yet they are now murdering families for land which is not there's.

Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:55 am

"I hate the Jews" Thanks for the input Adolf!

Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:09 pm

BlaenavonBluebird wrote:

Thanks for your input Stalin.

Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:20 pm

read this
http://www.globalresearch.ca/facts-all- ... ne/5391043

Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:26 pm

Green Arrow wrote:
BlaenavonBluebird wrote:

Which part of my comment led you to make that statement?

Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:28 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
simon.wiesenthal wrote:

And it's Hamas/Palestinian land, their country and Israel are occupying it,so Hamas have a right to fight for their freedom.

600 families massacred :evil: How many Israeli families killed in last 10 days?

thought that was where you are coming from.....Annis,if 10 thugs attack you and your family, the fact you see them off and put a few in hospital..doesnt make THEM right...........it still means they are cowards who would have done you harm if they could..........its not about numbers..................its about hamas not even recognising israels right to exist.......which i think is your point too.......

Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:51 pm

BlaenavonBluebird wrote:
Green Arrow wrote:
BlaenavonBluebird wrote:

The part where you condemned him for having a difference of opinion. Very communist of you

Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:26 pm

Green Arrow wrote:
BlaenavonBluebird wrote:
Green Arrow wrote:
BlaenavonBluebird wrote:

The part where you condemned him for having a difference of opinion. Very communist of you

I bow to your superior knowledge then! If making a comment about anti-Semitism makes me a Communist then I guess that’s what I am! I didn’t realise previously where people were on here making comments about people who expressed views against Muslims and blacks that they were actually Communists. I guess you live and learn!

Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:59 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Green Arrow wrote:Everyone is just scared of criticising the Jewish/Israeli people out of fear of being called anti Semitic. Political correctness at work in its fullest and the hypocrisy is disgusting.

We should be allowed to say what we feel :thumbright:

Also I felt for the Jews regarding the Nazis,yet they are now murdering families for land which is not there's.

this isnt to gain land...its to stop being attacked

Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:14 pm

simon.wiesenthal wrote:Egypt keep coming up with peace initiatives, Hamas refuse to take them serious.......and refuse a ceasefire.......
the ultimate aim is to wipe Israel off the map..and the Jews.......
and the whole world knows this.....

"Wipe Israel off the map" Who has been slowly wiping who off the map?

http://www.juancole.com/images-ext/2010 ... onhood.jpg

"Whole world knows this." ?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:44 pm

simon.wiesenthal wrote:this isnt to gain land...its to stop being attacked

Stop talking rubbish. If you genuinely believe that then you need to go back to school and retake history.

simon.wiesenthal wrote:Egypt keep coming up with peace initiatives, Hamas refuse to take them serious.......and refuse a ceasefire.......
the ultimate aim is to wipe Israel off the map..and the Jews.......
and the whole world knows this.....

Does your history only go as far back as 1948? Delusions of grandeur.

:lol:

Given how backward your argument and pro Israel it has been I decided to do some research to understand why you're coming out with this crap. To my surprise your surname is actually of Jewish origin.

There's even a centre set up in Jerusalem with your very name.

http://www.wiesenthal.com/site/pp.asp?c ... 8_Jtcv6gm8

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simon_Wiesenthal_Center

Hardly surprising you're coming out with this inhumane pro Israeli shite with total disregard for the Palestinian people.

Wed Jul 23, 2014 3:50 pm

best to get real fact when making comments on a very complicated subject.

■Gaza (along with the West Bank and East Jerusalem) is occupied Palestinian territory under international law, determined by the vast majority of the world, as well as the highest court in the world, the UN’s International Court of Justice. Gaza cannot commit aggression against Israel, since Israel is in constant and continual commission of illegal aggression against Palestine by occupying it (illegally and sadistically blockading it and frequently committing terrorism against its civilians, including by targeting them with chemical weapons provided by US taxpayers – see “Rain of Fire” by Human Rights Watch). As documented by Amnesty Int’l, Human Rights Watch, and many others, Israel intentionally targets and murders civilians, including children, en masse.
■Israel also kidnaps and tortures children, including by keeping them in outdoor cages, over night, in winter.
■But, even ignoring international law and that Gaza is under illegal Israeli occupation, Gaza did not initiate this current round of violence; Israel did:
■Western/US/Israeli propaganda says the violence started with the kidnapping and killing of three Israeli youths on June 12th. That is a lie:
■On May 20th, the Israeli government murdered 2 unarmed Palestinian teens, one on video, and wounded a third.
■The firing of pathetic scrap metal rockets from impoverished Gaza, which have killed no one, were in fact launched in response to earlier Israeli bombings, killings, assassinations, and arrests of Palestinians, including children.
■Since the year 2000, Israel has killed 1,500 Palestinian children, while Palestinians have killed 132 Israeli children. That means Israel has killed over 1,000% percent more Palestinian children than vice versa.
■As documented by the Washington DC based non-Profit, The Jerusalem Fund, Israel breaks far more ceasefires than Palestine – this includes firing of the Palestinian scrap metal rockets.
■For example, Amnesty International, Human Rights Watch, and many other human rights organizations reported that in Israel’s 2009 Gaza Massacre, Israel killed about 450 children, and it was Israel, they documented, that broke the ceasefire. (In that massacre, Israel killed overall from 1,400 to 7,000 Palestinians, almost all civilians, while 13 Israelis were killed, several from friendly fire.)
■According to a landmark, comprehensive study of all of Israel’s wars, by Zeev Maoz, Professor of Political Science at the University of California, Davis, former head of the Graduate School of Government and Policy and of the Jaffee Center for Strategic Studies at Tel Aviv University, and former academic director of the M.A. Program at the Israeli Defense Forces’ National Defense College:
■“. most of the wars in which Israel was involved were the result of deliberate Israeli aggressive design . None of these wars – with the possible exception of the 1948 War of independence – was what Israel refers to as Milhemet Ein Berah (war of necessity). They were all wars of choice . ” – Defending the Holy Land, pg. 35, (bold added)
■“I review a number of peace-related opportunities ranging from the Zionist-Hashemite collusion in 1947 through the collapse of the Oslo Process in 2000. In all those cases I find that Israeli decision makers – who had been willing to embark upon bold and daring military adventures – were extremely reluctant to make even the smallest concessions for peace . I also find in many cases Israel was engaged in systematic violations of agreements and tacit understandings between itself and its neighbors.” – Defending the Holy Land, pg. 40
■Israel has violated more UN resolutions than any other country. That includes Iraq under Hussein.
■Hamas is the government elected by Gaza in elections that Jimmy Carter (and many others) observed and said were completely fair and free. Israel constantly says Hamas uses human shields. But in Israel’s biggest massacre of Gaza, the one in 2009, all the human rights organizations, including Amnesty, HRW, and the jurist Richard Goldstone, found that Hamas DID NOT use human shields. On the contrary, Israel used human shields, which is a regular practice for Israel. Israel uses civilians as human shields.
■Israel forced Palestinian civilians to dig and lay naked in trenches around Israeli tanks. See here at 6:45.
■Goldstone Report:
■XIV. THE USE OF PALESTINIAN CIVILIANS AS HUMAN SHIELDS
■“The Mission received allegations that in two areas in north Gaza Israeli troops used Palestinian men as human shields… The Mission found the foregoing witnesses to be credible and reliable. It has no reason to doubt the veracity of their accounts and found that the different stories serve to support the allegation that Palestinians were used as human shields.”
■Noam Chomsky: “Hamas is regularly described as ‘Iranian-backed Hamas, which is dedicated to the destruction of Israel.’ One will be hard put to find something like ‘democratically elected Hamas, which has long been calling for a two-state settlement in accord with the international consensus’—blocked for over 30 years by the US and Israel. All true, but not a useful contribution to the Party Line, hence dispensable.”
■In the history of all rocket and mortar fire into Israel, 26 people, total, have been killed. And remember, Palestine breaks ceasefires far less often than Israel, as documented above.
■This number of 26 is in contrast to the minimum number of 1,400 people who were murdered by Israel in a single one of its terrorist atrocities, the 2009 Gaza Massacre.
■Noting that in the current massacre, zero Israelis and over 100 Palestinians have thus far been killed, and noting that Gaza is a concentration camp – Israel allows no one to enter or leave – Dan Sanchez gives a perfect description of the disparity in arms between the US/Israeli war machine and Palestinian scrap metal projectiles: “They [the Gazans] are like fish in a barrel, being blasted by a shotgun from above. It’s like some of the fish in the barrel pathetically spitting water at the gunman, and [US media calls] that a “shooting battle.”
■The rhetoric and tactics of Hamas and other groups resisting Israeli occupation and colonization can be brutal (though far less so than Israel). Propagandists try to attribute this to anti-Semitism, to distract from the fact that these groups are resisting having their country stolen and their people dispossessed and annihilated. Native American resistance to European colonizers was sometimes extremely brutal, as was their rhetoric, but everyone universally recognizes that this was not because of “anti-White-ism”, or “anti-European-ism”, but because they were having their land stolen and their people massacred, the same thing that Israel is doing to the Palestinians.
■Palestinians have the right under international law to resist occupation, ethnic cleansing, colonization, aggression, and annexation. Miko Peled, son of an Israeli general, recently stated that if Israel doesn’t Like rockets, they should decolonize Palestine. Dr. Norman Finkelstein notes that “The Palestinians have the right to use arms to resist an occupation . However, the fact that morally and legally they have that right doesn’t mean that it’s the most prudent strategy. In my opinion, a national Palestinian leadership committed to mobilizing nonviolent resistance can defeat the Israeli occupation if those of us living abroad lend support to it.”
■In 1948, the people who wanted to form a Jewish state carried out a massive terror and ethnic cleansing campaign against the occupants of Palestine, expelling about half of them (750,000) from their land and into concentrated areas (Gaza and West Bank). Israel has slowly continued colonizing even those areas, which were specifically reserved by the UN for Palestinians. Israel takes all the best land and resources, such as water. Here is a visualization of what has happened, and is currently happening with massive support from Obama:

■Obama requested more military aid for Israel than any president ever.
■Israeli settlement building in Palestine is a war crime under international law. Under Obama, Israeli settlement building is up over 130%.
■For about 40 years, there has been an international consensus that Israel must stop colonizing territory outside its 1967 borders. The consensus has been blocked by the United States, in isolation from the international community (much like the USA’s isolated, strong support for South African Apartheid). Every year there is a UN vote on the issue, and every year it goes about 165 to 2, the world against the US and Israel. This continues under Obama. All human rights groups support the consensus, as does Hamas, the Arab League, Iran, the Organization of the Islamic Conference… Virtually everyone, except the US and Israel. (More details on this page.)
■Palestinians are brutalized, repressed and impoverished by Israel. To get a quick visual understanding of the difference between Gaza and Israel, take a look at the images of people and cities being wantonly pummeled by Israeli terrorism when you search the word “Gaza“, and the images of opulence, wealth and luxury that come up when you search “Tel Aviv“.
■Israel has an illegal stash of hundreds of nuclear weapons.
■Israel, whose government intentionally targets, tortures, and murders civilians, including children, including with chemical weapons, and whose government uses Palestinian civilians as human shields, and whose government is the last entity on Earth carrying out old-style ethnic cleansing and colonization of foreign countries, is the single biggest recipient of US aid, at over three billion dollars a year and huge amounts of lethal weaponry such as attack helicopters and white phosphorous chemical explosives.
■To reiterate, Obama requested more military aid for Israel than any president ever. This is not because Obama and the USA love Jewish people. Obama was recently an accomplice in a literal neo-Nazi-led coup d’etat in Ukraine, and is currently fully supporting the junta-integrated Ukrainian government, which is staffed with several neo-Nazis in high ministries, and which uses neo-Nazi paramilitaries to carry out massacres (and possibly genocide) against people resistant to the junta. The actual reason the US supports Israel is discussed below.
■As Amnesty International has noted, all aid to Israel is illegal under international (and US) law, because Israel is a consistent violator of human rights.
Amnesty International also noted that Israel’s 2009 massacre of Gaza would not have been possible without the illegal funding (money and weapons) and support Israel gets from the USA.

This is also true of the current massacre Israel is committing in Gaza.

However, in a way, that is good news.

That means US citizens can STOP the massacres.

If we stop our money and weapons-flow to Israel, which is illegal anyway, we stop Israeli terrorism! All we have to do is stop committing a crime, and we will stop more crimes! That’s great news.

Here is a previous example of how this has worked: When the USA cut its funding for Indonesia’s genocide against East Timor, which the USA was funding almost exclusively, Indonesia was forced to stop and withdraw. All it took was cutting off our illegal flow of money and weapons to the criminals.

The same thing would happen if we cut our illegal funding for Israel’s genocides and acts of terrorism, ethnic cleansing, colonization, and annexation against Palestine.

But since the USA is an anti-democratic country, the only way to stop US plutocrats from using our money to fund Israeli terrorism is to force it through massive, non-violent pressure.

One way it happens is when it becomes too politically costly for the plutocracy to keep funding genocide and terror, meaning the costs of their illegal support outweigh the benefits, as in Indonesia. In that case, massive publicity and indigenous resistance accomplished the goal.

But Israel is the USA’s main imperial – and nuclear – base for controlling the Middle East, which US planners, in 1945, called the greatest material prize in world history, due to the oil and gas. Thus, it might require more, as in non-violently making our country into a democracy so that people control their own institutions and money, and thus the way we operate as a society and interact with the world.

Last note: To be clear, Israel is a legal state, but only within the borders allotted to it by the United Nations – the Pre-1967 borders, which existed before Israel started eating away, through terror, ethnic cleansing, colonization, and annexation, at the areas reserved by the United Nations for Palestinians, as well as areas of other countries, such as Syria (the Golan Heights).

Per international law, US domestic law, and common sense, Israel doesn’t deserve any support until it abandons isolationism and accepts that it can’t steal other people’s countries, and stops blockading and withdraws its soldiers and settlers, all there illegally, from those countries.

Israel is, militarily, the most powerful country in the Middle East, by far. Removing our support for the Israeli government (which we are legally required to do) will not put Israelis in danger. It will pressure the Israeli government to stop doing what endangers Israelis, which is committing aggressive acts against Israel’s neighbors.

If Israel ends its status as a consistent violator of human rights, decolonizes Palestine, and respects its neighbors, it could be a pleasure – and legal – to work with and support Israel.

Germany, Japan, and South Africa went from being the most reviled countries on Earth to being some of the most admired. Maybe Israel could undergo the same transformation, but not unless we, US citizens, help by ceasing to enable Israeli terrorism and war crimes by illegally supporting them