Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: I am hearing Ole/City made a last minute attempt

Sat Jul 05, 2014 3:19 pm

Leytonstoneblue wrote:I have heard some people refer to ou as the " " but to be your good old Barry :thumbup: :laughing5: :laughing5:

Good to see that what you "hear" is as accurate as ever.. :laughing6: you didn't write FACT at the end of it this time though? :thumbright:

Sat Jul 05, 2014 5:06 pm

NJ73 wrote:Will your club ever learn the meaning of financial prudence?

Got to agree 100% Chief. The guy sounds a grade A greedy wanker. Sorry but he is so young and unproven and a right dick head. I was led to believe Spurs got rid because of his bad attitude.
Would rather he just go to be honest. A true gent like Joe Dwyer he most certainly isn't.

Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:54 pm

Caulker the quicker he goes the better now in my opinion :thumbup:

Sun Jul 06, 2014 12:16 am

Caulker is class, end of. Remember when Newcastle got relegated, well the season they went down they paid £10m for a highly rated centre half from La Liga, who was supposed to be the next big thing. However, for that season it looked like they had wasted every penny of that £10m on the player, as he had a mare of a season. His positional sense was poor, he looked weak on the ball and in the air, he really was abysmal. Then the season that Newcastle came down to the Championship, the as yet to be named centre half was absolutely brilliant in this division and he looked head and shoulders above all of the other centre halves in the division. He really was brilliant, that sole season that he performed in the Championship totally turned his career right around and made him into a much better centre half. Then when he got back to the Premiership, he finally showed everybody what a class act he really was. Since then he has gone on to be one of the most consistent performers in the Premiership in the last few years. The players name was Fabricio Collocini. What i am trying to say is that Syeven Caulker should really give it a good think about staying with City, as he will definitely become a much better centre half by remaining here for next season. I mean what has he got to lose?? Even if we did not end up getting promoted back to the Premiership next season, he is young and has a good few number of years left for him to somehow get back there, if its with us or not. Also, its not like Caulker's isnt going to play at that level ever again is it? As he is too good for this division in my opinion. I would love for him to stay but not if we have to give him a pay rise, especially after the fact that all of the players' wages went down 20% because of our relegation at the end of last season.

Bloooooobirds.

Sun Jul 06, 2014 12:47 am

When a club gets relegated, wages should go down,not up in my opinion :thumbup:

Sun Jul 06, 2014 12:59 am

Barry Chuckle wrote:Love it when people pretend to be in the know & then write FACT at the end of it to make it more credible. :laughing6:

whooosh strait over your head..............

Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:59 am

Decent player but the guy aint as good as his reputation.

Biggest excuse everyone uses - 'He is still young......'

Rumours his demands put off Liverpool, now this.

Cala/Hudson seem to play from the heart, Caulker from his wallet (if true)

Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:51 am

Caulker now keeping a number of clubs waiting.

Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:33 am

How many clubs have had a release clause bid accepted Annis?