Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: ' The Winning Blue City Shirt that will be made '

Mon Jun 16, 2014 1:20 pm

cantonblue1 wrote:would have preferred the all blue one. Why cant they
produce the 2 of them, more money to be made.

Im gonna look around on ebay for the all blue o e and donate money to Ty Hafan, I just hate that stupid yellow stripe

Mon Jun 16, 2014 1:25 pm

Stop bloody moaning and just buy the damn thing I would ov bought any of the four if chosen .
Its sending out a very clear message to tan and with the iconic strip you cant miss it.
We wanted a blue top you got one buy it come on what more do you want. :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Mon Jun 16, 2014 1:26 pm

I'll keep wearing my blue sbobet shirt, and give £30 to charity. :thumbup:

Mon Jun 16, 2014 1:34 pm

brickyblue wrote:...... come on what more do you want.

I want my cake and eat it. :)

Will buy the winning design but would buy BOTH if they were released. More money for charity.

But you are right. Its blue just friggin buy it.

Mon Jun 16, 2014 2:51 pm

griff105 wrote:Great ive already got one of those. :bluescarf:

And I have, 2 of them, one in Cardiff and one in Mallorca both saying Cardiff City above the badge, So I dont need to buy one :thumbright: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Mon Jun 16, 2014 4:29 pm

I don't wear football shirts, but I will be wearing that, Indeedy doo. :thumbright:

Mon Jun 16, 2014 8:24 pm

I don't get the 'I already have the 70s design shirt' argument. We have never had a modern take on it- may of had a FAW Cup version one season? The 70s design also won a vote ahead of the last season at Ninian Park too but the club never went ahead with it. Think this will be a real classic.

Kukri gear will be miles ahead of the rubbish Puma have served up for 5 years and Joma before that! I don't know why more clubs don't sublimate shirts. They go for tatty template versions whereas sublimating allows unique shirt designs. No screen printing either!

Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:56 pm

Maybe design No 1 could be made in November ready for Christmas.

Tue Jun 17, 2014 6:03 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
griff105 wrote:Great ive already got one of those. :bluescarf:

And I have, 2 of them, one in Cardiff and one in Mallorca both saying Cardiff City above the badge, So I dont need to buy one :thumbright: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

That is the problem with this shirt, it seems those who already have this design have voted for this one, surprised you will not be supporting the people who have spent a lot of time and effort in trying to get Tan to change to blue though.

Thu Jun 19, 2014 10:36 pm

Debating on this, collars are horrendous so doubt it.