Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

F****** jacks earlier

Wed May 19, 2010 9:29 pm

Walking down the road earlier few of the local kids know I am a bluebird walking up the street singing one stephen dobbie/seasiders I turned to them said what the f**k you on about you are cheering the team that knocked you outta the play offs how clever are you f*cking lot told them I had a few spares if they fancy a day out!!!! CUE f*cking SILENCE!!

Re: F****** jacks earlier

Wed May 19, 2010 9:32 pm

They are a joke mate i've got them in work and they are all saying how they want Blackpool to beat us :evil:

Wed May 19, 2010 9:36 pm

I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUCKED OFF with the JACK twats i know - they have given me so much shite it is unreal - yeah i cant sleep so nervous and exciting - what a position to be in!

The Jack tw*t reply was "it is only a game" ...................................well like i replied YOU will never know what it means or does to you as your not good enough to get there :D

:ayatollah:

Wed May 19, 2010 9:40 pm

Wembley, Wembley. There's a famous place in London that the Jack's will never see !!! :ayatollah:

Wed May 19, 2010 9:53 pm

jackblue wrote:Walking down the road earlier few of the local kids know I am a bluebird walking up the street singing one stephen dobbie/seasiders I turned to them said what the f**k you on about you are cheering the team that knocked you outta the play offs how clever are you f*cking lot told them I had a few spares if they fancy a day out!!!! CUE f*cking SILENCE!!

punctuation is what you need young man :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Wed May 19, 2010 10:03 pm

CCFC1990 wrote:They are a joke mate i've got them in work and they are all saying how they want Blackpool to beat us :evil:

To be fair if it was Swansea v Blackpool or Anyone play off final we would be the same, They are bitter and its great but i know i would be the same

Wed May 19, 2010 10:07 pm

Cf39 wrote:
CCFC1990 wrote:They are a joke mate i've got them in work and they are all saying how they want Blackpool to beat us :evil:

To be fair if it was Swansea v Blackpool or Anyone play off final we would be the same, They are bitter and its great but i know i would be the same

I can take it off some of them because they know football and are just having a laugh. It's the ones who know f**k all about football that get on my nerves :evil:

Thu May 20, 2010 10:34 am

most of them know f*ck all about football, i've been getting crap like 'imagine if you lose to little old blackpool' to which i reply 'what the little old blackpool that took your 6th position and stuffed you 5-1' f*ck um the look on their faces when we go up will be priceless. :lol:

Thu May 20, 2010 10:37 am

The only surprise here is that people are surprised by the reaction of the jerks in wanting Blackpool to beat us

Thu May 20, 2010 10:40 am

As far as I am concerned with the Jacks, out of sight, out of mind... and trust me, they're nowhere near within visual distance of Wembley!

Thu May 20, 2010 11:26 am

One Stephen Dobbie....theyre right....he's the one farmed out on Loan to score loadsa Goals for Blackpool when the Jacks couldnt score in a Brothel with a fiver behind their ears!!! :lol: :ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah: :lol:

Thu May 27, 2010 2:28 am

In the Evening Post yesterday or the day before, there was a great big photo on the front page of this dull jack who had painted his garage door tangerine as he is now half a blackpool fan. Silly sod obviously hadn't thought that if it wasn't for Blackpool they would have been in the Playoffs. What a smart move that was.

Sat May 28, 2011 11:21 pm

CCFCJay wrote:Wembley, Wembley. There's a famous place in London that the Jack's will never see !!! :ayatollah:

:lol:

Sat May 28, 2011 11:26 pm

jackblue wrote:Walking down the road earlier few of the local kids know I am a bluebird walking up the street singing one stephen dobbie/seasiders I turned to them said what the f**k you on about you are cheering the team that knocked you outta the play offs how clever are you f*cking lot told them I had a few spares if they fancy a day out!!!! CUE f*cking SILENCE!!

Your so hard. Picking on kids. :clap: :clap:

Sat May 28, 2011 11:28 pm

SCFC#1TeamInWales wrote:
CCFCJay wrote:Wembley, Wembley. There's a famous place in London that the Jack's will never see !!! :ayatollah:

Even so, not ever as often as us. ;) 8-)

Sun May 29, 2011 8:19 am

SCFC#1TeamInWales wrote:

You've got a life... saturday night trawling through old posts on another clubs forum.
Wild thing you make my heart sing.

Sun May 29, 2011 10:15 am

You've got a life... saturday night trawling through old posts on another clubs forum.
Wild thing you make my heart sing.

You wont be seeing him again - I got shot of him.

Sun May 29, 2011 12:12 pm

You wont be seeing him again - I got shot of him.[/quote]

Good enough for him. :ayatollah:

Sun May 29, 2011 12:25 pm

must of taken ages to find this f**k me :lol: