Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Wales No1 Club......

Sun Aug 17, 2014 12:28 am

Let's not be phucking stupid here it's the sodding Jacks for the moment

Sun Aug 17, 2014 5:57 am

THe Jacks will never be the number 1 club in Wales even if they won the premiership, Cardiff will always be the number 1, even if we were in the southern league :thumbup:

Sun Aug 17, 2014 8:08 am

Bushy Eyebrows wrote:Bar the Championship Title all our best achievements were in Blue. Wrexham won the Welsh Cup more than anyone, Cardiff on 2nd 22-20 with Swansea way of pace in single figures I think 8? I maybe wrong. The point I'm making is Cardiff, Swansea & Wrexham were always the teams to beat for giant killings, Swansea clearly didn't have minerals for these games and seeked a early exit with youth and reserves. And this was when European Cup Winners Cup qualification was guaranteed for the winners. Swansea in the meantime have focused on the autoglass etc. Seen Swansea Torpey and all bottle it in FAW Trophy at Port Talbot Town years later. Jacks you maybe on top for now, but do you trust in Monk honestly?. Savour your away win Manure were in transition turbulence you got lucky yest.

ohh give over , "lucky" ? ? ?
you just make yourself look stupid and bitter . no luck involved . our defense was awesome and we took our chances better than they did .
but nice of you to watch us play - might learn a thing or two :ayatollah:

Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:10 pm

Igovernor wrote:THe Jacks will never be the number 1 club in Wales even if they won the premiership, Cardiff will always be the number 1, even if we were in the southern league :thumbup:

I don't know what substances you've been abusing, but your devotion to your club, however deluded, has to be admired.

Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:15 pm

Zabier wrote:Technically, it's TNS as the reigning champions of the Welsh Premier League! :ayatollah:

Yes, I would have to agree with that statement! :thumbup:

Neither the capital city club or the upstarts have any real right to call themselves No.1 IN Wales ;)

Sadly typical of Badabing to clutch at straws, so proving his (and his club's) inferiority complex yet again! :oops:

still, they'll be dining out on the ONE result for years to come, but what confuses me is that most of their fans were in a no-lose situation, as they are Man Utd fans at heart anyway! :roll: :laughing6: :laughing6:

Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:43 pm

Sven wrote:
Zabier wrote:Technically, it's TNS as the reigning champions of the Welsh Premier League! :ayatollah:

Neither the capital city club or the upstarts have any real right to call themselves No.1 IN Wales ;)

Sadly typical of Badabing to clutch at straws, so proving his (and his club's) inferiority complex yet again! :oops:

still, they'll be dining out on the ONE result for years to come, but what confuses me is that most of their fans were in a no-lose situation, as they are Man Utd fans at heart anyway! :roll: :laughing6: :laughing6:

Good post. Ask badabing about the away support at old Trafford. Reckon he might go quiet on this one.

Sun Aug 17, 2014 8:24 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
Sven wrote:

Good post. Ask badabing about the away support at old Trafford. Reckon he might go quiet on this one.

They took 1,800, it was live on the telly and an early kick off, nothing wrong with that turnout. We'd have taken about the same in those circumstances.

Sun Aug 17, 2014 8:43 pm

rhondda 1015 wrote:
Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
Sven wrote:

They took 1,800, it was live on the telly and an early kick off, nothing wrong with that turnout. We'd have taken about the same in those circumstances.

We took over 3,000 on a cold night in January. If it was us we'd have taken 3000 again for this game.

Sun Aug 17, 2014 8:50 pm

It was 55 quid a ticket yesterday.That was enough to put me off.12.45 kick off and live on BT so 1800 was pretty ok for a club our size.

Mon Aug 18, 2014 5:57 am

Allocation apparently sold.
Not sure but thats what was said las week.
But good to see normal service is back with is that all u took.
4th season and still selling out home and certain away games.
I will take that.

Mon Aug 18, 2014 7:39 am

6 bysedd wrote:It was 55 quid a ticket yesterday.That was enough to put me off.12.45 kick off and live on BT so 1800 was pretty ok for a club our size.

What a rip off that is, I'm surprised anyone can be arsed anymore anyway.

Mon Aug 18, 2014 11:31 am

Roath_Magic_ wrote:.... And Wigan won the FA cup last year :lol:

Wigan beat man city though

Mon Aug 18, 2014 11:33 am

swansealad69 wrote:Allocation apparently sold.
I will take that.

not really hard to sell out a 20k stadium.
if ours was 20k we would be selling it out every week in the championship.
and remind me what was the average attendance for swansea in the championship, talk about plastics.

Mon Aug 18, 2014 12:49 pm

In fairness to the jaxx, they had as many in the stadium
As Man U had genuine Mancs. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:thumbup:

Mon Aug 18, 2014 2:58 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
Sven wrote:

Oh Gareth not the support thing again , just call us gypos and incestuous and we'll have a full house of desperation

Mon Aug 18, 2014 3:03 pm

waddle wrote:
Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
Sven wrote:

Oh Gareth not the support thing again , just call us gypos and incestuous and we'll have a full house of desperation

3000 is normal away allocation at old Trafford. Not criticising people for not paying the 55 quid. Having ago at a few of your lot on here who think you are a big club with a growing fanbase.

Mon Aug 18, 2014 3:09 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
waddle wrote:
Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
Sven wrote:

3000 is normal away allocation at old Trafford. Not criticising people for not paying the 55 quid. Having ago at a few of your lot on here who think you are a big club with a growing fanbase.

Support wise we will never be a big club , I'd put us at 25/30k depending on who we play obviously , but as a club we are going from strength to strength financially and professionally ,

Mon Aug 18, 2014 3:15 pm

waddle wrote:
Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
waddle wrote:
Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
Sven wrote:

Support wise we will never be a big club , I'd put us at 25/30k depending on who we play obviously , but as a club we are going from strength to strength financially and professionally ,

Can't argue a lot with that. I'd say 25000 was your top crowd given history and size of Swansea not forgetting the general fickleness of the welsh public

Mon Aug 18, 2014 3:22 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
waddle wrote:
Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
waddle wrote:
Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
Sven wrote:

Can't argue a lot with that. I'd say 25000 was your top crowd given history and size of Swansea not forgetting the general fickleness of the welsh public

No we'd get more than 25k for the bigger games , it's surprising how many people I've spoken to don't even bother to try and get tickets because it's mostly sold out , we could get 25 for a lot of the games if we had the room IMO , hopefully we will see who's right in the not to distant future

Mon Aug 18, 2014 5:10 pm

thomas9990 wrote:
swansealad69 wrote:Allocation apparently sold.
I will take that.

not really hard to sell out a 20k stadium.
if ours was 20k we would be selling it out every week in the championship.
and remind me what was the average attendance for swansea in the championship, talk about plastics.

Our 2 seasons in the champ was averaged of 15 k.
Now before u go all hysteria I think it best u look at your first 2 seasons there.

Tue Aug 19, 2014 12:27 am

dantheswansman wrote:
Bushy Eyebrows wrote:Bar the Championship Title all our best achievements were in Blue. Wrexham won the Welsh Cup more than anyone, Cardiff on 2nd 22-20 with Swansea way of pace in single figures I think 8? I maybe wrong. The point I'm making is Cardiff, Swansea & Wrexham were always the teams to beat for giant killings, Swansea clearly didn't have minerals for these games and seeked a early exit with youth and reserves. And this was when European Cup Winners Cup qualification was guaranteed for the winners. Swansea in the meantime have focused on the autoglass etc. Seen Swansea Torpey and all bottle it in FAW Trophy at Port Talbot Town years later. Jacks you maybe on top for now, but do you trust in Monk honestly?. Savour your away win Manure were in transition turbulence you got lucky yest.

ohh give over , "lucky" ? ? ?
you just make yourself look stupid and bitter . no luck involved . our defense was awesome and we took our chances better than they did .
but nice of you to watch us play - might learn a thing or two :ayatollah:
Yes Dane the swan man, I was drunk posting and probably missed my point SCFC were "Lucky" to play Man Utd at a time of transition between mangers, much like ourselves first home match against the eventual champions, ie catching them on the back foot in early season. As for watching the Jerks I went to vetch to watch Monaco in the European Cup Winners cup, thought f**k it I go to to school with swansea fans I`ll go and stand on the north bank, it was pitful nothing like the Bob Bank instantly got over your support and stadium.After that I went back in East Stand with Cardiff City AKA The Pride of Wales and saw the loss in the FA Cup but not in the streeets mate. Didn`t go to Autoglass 0-0 but I went to this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7aX2Tp7V0Y watch this classic to hear us out sing and play in the wretch field. Anyway I heard you played well on Saturday in old traffood pat on the back you have be disciplined to get 3 points there I salute you, doing it for Wales. I`m from Port Talbot I can Swansea it`s as your main man said "Pretty Shitty City" but you are welsh and "Ambition is Critical. The only other time I watched Swansea Live not playing Cardiff was this night, and it was Trundle not Torpey ha ha My bad against Old PTT and the sand siro you bottled it your castaway Mumford smashed a unreal goal, all wearing blue.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7aX2Tp7V0Y Hat`s off to your Ayatollah :thumbup: :thumbup:

Tue Aug 19, 2014 12:41 am

I messed the first link they are both the same this is the 1992 quarter final at the vetch a year we went on to win the cup, and pay Admira Wacker in the First round of cup winners cup. Ambition is Critical hear the support in Swansea backyard as if I would ever consider even watching Swansea in a pub no chance. good luck this season Swans Fans and I think the game is up. The Pendulum of superiority is fickle History does not lie, fair play to the Swans their making and getting theirs right now, and I respect that, but to me it always be Blue,SouthWales No.1 you know its TRUE! :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Tue Aug 19, 2014 12:42 am

Finally the link, good night Irene.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VzQS3zu8byM :sleepy2: :sleepy2:

Tue Aug 19, 2014 2:02 am

rhondda 1015 wrote:
Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
Sven wrote:

Yes, but at least 1450 of those were going up to Old Trafford anyway, as they do every (ManUre) home game! ;) :laughing5:

Tue Aug 19, 2014 2:38 am

Even more proof of Wales No1 club..
http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/footba ... -Fernandez
Looks like the deal is done for Argentina International centre half Federico Fernandez, what was that you all said about Gary Monk not being able to attract players :D

Tue Aug 19, 2014 6:06 am

BadaBing wrote:Even more proof of Wales No1 club..
Looks like the deal is done for Argentina International centre half Federico Fernandez, what was that you all said about Gary Monk not being able to attract players :D

Good signing in fairness, not sure how you quite managed to pull that off. Maybe part of the michu deal? Not sure why anybody wants to deal with Jenkins after the latest Vorm debacle though.

Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:45 am

BadaBing wrote:Even more proof of Wales No1 club..

The fact that you read the daily star says it all for me.

Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:54 am

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
BadaBing wrote:Even more proof of Wales No1 club.I'll ttp://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/footballRoma 122/Ashley-Williams-hits-the-net-to-find-out-about-Swansea-new-boy-Federico-Fernandez

:lol:
He has a point though Gareth , sir huw pulls off another cracking signing , 7mill for an argentinian international CB from roma , what a coup

Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:01 am

waddle wrote:
Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
BadaBing wrote:Even more proof of Wales No1 club.I'll ttp://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/footballRoma 122/Ashley-Williams-hits-the-net-to-find-out-about-Swansea-new-boy-Federico-Fernandez

:lol:
He has a point though Gareth , sir huw pulls off another cracking signing , 7mill for an argentinian international CB from roma , what a coup

He ain't from Roma. If you are going to big up a player then at least pretend to know him :lol:

Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:15 am

waddle wrote:He has a point though Gareth , sir huw pulls off another cracking signing , 7mill for an argentinian international CB from roma , what a coup

He hasn't even played for you yet, how can it be classed as another cracking signing? :lol:

From Roma is he? :D :laughing6: