I stand by Malky Mackay. :thumbup: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

TAN OUT.

Re: ' MALKY MACKAY '

Sat May 10, 2014 4:48 pm

Me too, the apology was required for vt to settle :thumbup:

Sat May 10, 2014 4:49 pm

FROM FB

Neil Robson One man and one man only caused your relegation - vinny tan! These foreign owners just don't get it... Well some English ones don't as well mind
2 minutes ago · Unlike · 2

Albert Ellis think he apolagized so hes free to work again annis ,the west ham job comes up tuesday
2 minutes ago · Unlike · 1

Darren Stevens If Tan had evidence of any wrong doing by Malky he would have taken it all the way no doubt. The agreement proves to me Malky was clean
about a minute ago · Unlike · 1

Allan Crockart When I read the so call "apology" from Malky to Tan it seems so artificial and looks like part of the contract settlement. Have a good day tomorrow and get back to the Premier next season.
A few seconds ago · Like

Dean Cush Cushing I think he has done it to get a new job asap annis. .
TAN OUT

Sat May 10, 2014 4:52 pm

This needs to be dropped. People will believe what they want and nothing will change their minds either way.

Sat May 10, 2014 4:52 pm

Forever Blue wrote:" THE FACTS "

' Regarding Malky Mackay and the Tan Court Case '

Evidence please? None that any of us have seen a fact

Has Malky been charged with anything? NO

Has Malky been brought before the League? NO

Will Malky continue now to manager after this? YES

TAN OUT.

One word=PATHETIC :laughing5: :laughing5:

Sat May 10, 2014 4:56 pm

TAN OUT.

Well said Annis.

:bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Sat May 10, 2014 4:58 pm

Who gives a f**k mun if he's guilty of something or not, malky is old news now, ole is the only person we should focus on now

Sat May 10, 2014 4:59 pm

Leytonstoneblue wrote:

TAN OUT.

One word=PATHETIC :laughing5: :laughing5:

:laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5: :thumbup:

Sat May 10, 2014 5:03 pm

I disagree Annis. Our club is a complete circus and they're all playing their parts proportionally.

Tan, Mackay, Moody and Lim are all absolute clowns and I have no respect for any of them. Solskjaer is quickly fitting in to the circus proceedings too with some of the stuff he's doing although lets be honest, does he have 100% control or is he just a yes man happy to take a pay cheque? We'll never know because our club at the moment in business terms is a complete laughing stock on every scale.

Our club will continue to be a circus as long as Tan remains in charge.

Sat May 10, 2014 5:04 pm

Don't you think you should chill out a little with malky now Annis we know you like him and got his back but it's time to look forward and malky is not the future

Sat May 10, 2014 5:05 pm

TAN OUT.

Make your mind up you were doubting him a few posts ago.. Malky and moody apologised to Tan if the other way around you would be claiming tan must be guilty because he was the one apologising :thumbup:

Sat May 10, 2014 5:06 pm

FROM FB

Luke Coakley I don't think malky has done anything illegal but clearly up to something that he and moody don't want out in the open. You don't make a statement like that groveling to a man you hate.
14 minutes ago · Like

Darren Marc Blower In Malky we trust, tan would've kept in court for years just so he couldn't manage so he's just bitten the bullet so he get another job.
14 minutes ago · Unlike · 2

John Robinson Ex captain of norwich and westham both jobs could b free also west brom newcastle free himself up to work
14 minutes ago · Unlike · 1

Mallo Cardiff going Norwich !
13 minutes ago · Unlike · 3

Neil Courtney I agree with that Darren ,Tan craves fan's adulation the same way his workforce doff their caps ! Wot he dusnt seem to appreciate is that he ain't got us by the short & curlies & hence can't control our minds nor the tongues our forefathers fought to provide us with ! The guys nothing but a despotic slimeball ! # TANOUT
12 minutes ago · Unlike · 2

Mark O'Neill I'm with Mallo on this. The Norwich job has Malky's name all over it.
10 minutes ago · Unlike · 2

Ian Hallam Malky is apologising in case he has offended anyone. Nothing more nothing less.
10 minutes ago · Unlike · 1

Mallo Cardiff annis get your bet on with andy now ! lol
8 minutes ago · Unlike · 1

Neil Courtney Is Tan to be given the chairman's job ?!
5 minutes ago · Like

Mallo Cardiff we are putting the red to bed - Bluebirds are back championship will be our come back stronger than ever -
3 minutes ago · Unlike · 3

Sat May 10, 2014 5:07 pm

TAN OUT.

TAN OUT????????? Will this be what the next protest is all about? and once you have succeeded in driving him out then what?

Sat May 10, 2014 5:08 pm

Jinks wrote:

TAN OUT.

Make your mind up you were doubting him a few posts ago.. Malky and moody apologised to Tan if the other way around you would be claiming tan must be guilty because he was the one apologising :thumbup:

Jinks your right after all the press yest, it put doubts in my mind, but then I have thought long and hard about it and thats why I am stating the hard facts :thumbup: :thumbup: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Sat May 10, 2014 5:09 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Jinks wrote:

TAN OUT.

Jinks your right after all the press yest, it put doubts in my mind, but then I have thought long and hard about it and thats why I am stating the hard facts :thumbup: :thumbup: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

What hard facts?

Sat May 10, 2014 5:10 pm

Forever Blue wrote:FROM FB
Luke Coakley I don't think malky has done anything illegal but clearly up to something that he and moody don't want out in the open. You don't make a statement like that groveling to a man you hate.
14 minutes ago · Like

All of them are clowns.

Darren Marc Blower In Malky we trust, tan would've kept in court for years just so he couldn't manage so he's just bitten the bullet so he get another job.
14 minutes ago · Unlike · 2

Again, this is complete hyperbole. It doesn't stop you from getting another job at all. This has been dispelled numerous times.

Neil Courtney I agree with that Darren ,Tan craves fan's adulation the same way his workforce doff their caps ! Wot he dusnt seem to appreciate is that he ain't got us by the short & curlies & hence can't control our minds nor the tongues our forefathers fought to provide us with ! The guys nothing but a despotic slimeball ! # TANOUT
12 minutes ago · Unlike · 2

Agreed but the same could be said of Malky who lapped up the media with his charismatic charm in a very similar manner to what Nigel Farage is doing in politics.

Our club is a complete circus act and in my mind they're all to blame. Moody is gone. Mackay is gone and now I want Lim and Tan to follow suit.

Sat May 10, 2014 5:14 pm

For all we know it could be next to nothing and malky and Moody just made the apologies for pure greed and extra money.

Alternatively it could be something really bad and neither the club or malky want it out in the open as the club could penalised and malkys career finished.

I would think it's in between, malky did something inappropriate and doesn't want it in the open so apoligised and dropped his case.

Sat May 10, 2014 5:17 pm

Jinks wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
Jinks wrote:

TAN OUT.

What hard facts?

I've got a hard fact JINKS and that is only one manager has ever been found guilty of taking a backhander or bung and that was George Graham. That was over 20 years ago and I know it's only my opinion but I just cannot make yesterdays statement add up to MM being involved in anything similar.

Was MM perfect - No, but for what he did for our club until he is charged and found guilty of any wrongdoing for me there has been no wrongdoing.

Just my opinion.

Sat May 10, 2014 5:24 pm

castleblue wrote:
Jinks wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
Jinks wrote:

TAN OUT.

What hard facts?

I've got a hard fact JINKS and that is only one manager has ever been found guilty of taking a backhander or bung and that was George Graham. That was over 20 years ago and I know it's only my opinion but I just cannot make yesterdays statement add up to MM being involved in anything similar.

Was MM perfect - No, but for what he did for our club until he is charged and found guilty of any wrongdoing for me there has been no wrongdoing.

Just my opinion.

Not to long ago the biggest backhander scandal was unfolded around the transfer of Neymar. Slap on the wrist and happy wishes on el presidentes way. http://www.forbes.com/sites/afontevecch ... n-scandal/
That said, I'm fully behind Malky and nothing is suggested or proved of anything. Obviously he wants to get on with his career and a simple apology to the dictator sets him off to do that. Tan Out :bluescarf:

Sat May 10, 2014 5:33 pm

I have never for one minute believed that Malky was guilty of taking any kind of payments that he was intitled to and I have not seen it anywhere that Tan thought so either? I don't know why Annis keeps on going on about malky being charged with anything, that's not what the clubs problem with Malky was ever about, just that they thought he was a poor manager and that the transfers done, were, again poor. The only legal matter has been brought by Malky not the club :laughing5:

Sat May 10, 2014 5:50 pm

in defence of Tan, if a story appears about Tan with no evidence or no truth, it will always be believed!

just cos it's Malky it's different! i loved the guy when he was here, but something seems strange about what's happened!

Sat May 10, 2014 5:52 pm

TAN OUT.

Your desire to hate Vincent tan is becoming boring a tedious. A constant agenda.

Malky McKay recieved no compensation after being sacked. The only reason that would happen is if he does something wrong. Take off your tinted glasses and see that McKay has clearly been at fault somewhere down the line.

Sat May 10, 2014 5:54 pm

fact-MAlky withdrew the case... So you could flip it and say Tan was found to be correct. However, none of us will ever really know the truth so best left in the past, let's move on.

I've never known a Scotsman who's believed he is in the right to apologise.

CalShepCCFC wrote:in defence of Tan, if a story appears about Tan with no evidence or no truth, it will always be believed!

just cos it's Malky it's different! i loved the guy when he was here, but something seems strange about what's happened!

We may never know what happened, but I don't trust Tan, and the Malkster certainly used his relationship with the fans to his advantage towards the end of his tenure. But wouldn't we all in a similar position?

Sat May 10, 2014 6:00 pm

BABluebird wrote:
CalShepCCFC wrote:in defence of Tan, if a story appears about Tan with no evidence or no truth, it will always be believed!

We may never know what happened, but I don't trust Tan, and the Malkster certainly used his relationship with the fans to his advantage towards the end of his tenure. But wouldn't we all in a similar position?

they're both guilty of things, for that i'm sure!

Sat May 10, 2014 6:05 pm

A block wrote:

TAN OUT.

Your desire to hate Vincent tan is becoming boring a tedious. A constant agenda.

Malky McKay recieved no compensation after being sacked. The only reason that would happen is if he does something wrong. Take off your tinted glasses and see that McKay has clearly been at fault somewhere down the line.

:thumbup:

Sat May 10, 2014 6:08 pm

If Tan had said i apologise mr moody and mr mackay the malky lovers would be falling over themselves to claim Tan must have been in the wrong because he apologised..
Malky could do 10 drive by shootings and some on here would blame the ones shot :roll: :roll:

Sat May 10, 2014 6:19 pm

Annis if i wanted to read facebook id join :roll:

are these peoples opinions, cos thats all they are, worth more because they ars your facebook chummies :lol:

Sat May 10, 2014 6:24 pm

CF47 BLUEBIRD wrote:Annis if i wanted to read facebook id join :roll:

are these peoples opinions, cos thats all they are, worth more because they ars your facebook chummies :lol:

:lol:

OK Chris :lol: :thumbup: