Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Kenwyn Jones

Sat May 03, 2014 5:05 pm

I'd rather have Dorris The Donkey from Blackpool promenade.

To think we're shelling out £35-40k a week on this piece of shit is unreal.

Re: Kenwyn Jones

Sat May 03, 2014 5:06 pm

I'd take 500k for him. Useless piece of wank

Sat May 03, 2014 5:08 pm

Yes and who signed him the legend called Ole

Sat May 03, 2014 5:14 pm

I ve seen a lot of bad players over the years in a city shirt,but everyone had a good work rate to make up their lack of footballing ability,but kenwyne jones wouldn't get into the local park side,total waste of air space

Sat May 03, 2014 5:15 pm

My 3year old boy is quicker on the ball than him. Professional? f*cking dog shit.

Sat May 03, 2014 5:17 pm

caerblue wrote:I ve seen a lot of bad players over the years in a city shirt,but everyone had a good work rate to make up their lack of footballing ability,but kenwyne jones wouldn't get into the local park side,total waste of air space

Andreas Cornelius

Sat May 03, 2014 5:41 pm

footynut wrote:
caerblue wrote:I ve seen a lot of bad players over the years in a city shirt,but everyone had a good work rate to make up their lack of footballing ability,but kenwyne jones wouldn't get into the local park side,total waste of air space

Andreas Cornelius

I would have picked Cornelius ahead of jones

Sat May 03, 2014 6:25 pm

caerblue wrote:
footynut wrote:

Andreas Cornelius

based on what , excatly? :lol:

Sat May 03, 2014 6:55 pm

paulh_85 wrote:
caerblue wrote:
footynut wrote:

Andreas Cornelius

Both equal on ability,but Cornelius would have got better with experience

Sat May 03, 2014 6:58 pm

caerblue wrote:
paulh_85 wrote:
caerblue wrote:
footynut wrote:

Andreas Cornelius

He might have come good by 2030

Sat May 03, 2014 7:09 pm

Jinks wrote:
caerblue wrote:
paulh_85 wrote:
caerblue wrote:
footynut wrote:

Andreas Cornelius

He might have come good by 2030

That might have been pushing it :lol: ,but that's how much I don't rate jones

Sat May 03, 2014 7:30 pm

Jones does not deserve a penny. Absolutely disgraceful. It was a bloody ridiculous decision to sell Cornelius back at a huge loss in order to replace him with Jones. Jones has hardly broken sweat since arriving. One of the worst buys ever.

Cornelius will be a decent player and would have been a better bet than Jones - end of. He was a vey young player with a big price tag and he was injured just after arriving., lacked confidence and was part of the arguement between manager and owner. If he had been given a run in the team he would have been OK. I am not one who blames Tan for everything but I think he probably told OGS to sell Cornelius.

Sat May 03, 2014 7:35 pm

Problem is his wages are so high who would want him from us??

Sun May 04, 2014 9:16 am

Well we're not having him back mate

Sun May 04, 2014 9:24 am

wizzardofdribble wrote:Well we're not having him back mate

In all fairness he has saved the club a few quid in laundry,they ve never had to wash the cunts shirt because he's never sweated to get it dirty :lol:

Sun May 04, 2014 12:30 pm

Steve Bruce once said that if Kenwyn played well in one out of four you'd done well.

One game in 4 seasons I think he meant.