Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: FAO Roathy

Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:04 pm

goats wrote:It's nice roathy but what's there to do after 11pm? You might as well go and live in Pembrokeshire or maybe some retirement home on the south coast... :lol: I've lived and travelled where you are for many a year, if I was in oz now I wouldn't stay there until I was in my 50's. Anyway, take it easy Dave.... :lol:

I left nightlife back at university in my early twenties although Maloolaba and Brisbane are superb nights out far better than the likes we have in Wales, including Cardiff.

But like i said, not my scene Craig.

Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:07 pm

Roath_Magic_ wrote:
goats wrote:I know who roathy is after he told me a few things about himself a few weeks ago, he lived in cardiff fir 10 years, its why he has a soft spot for us. His company is registered here and my cousin works in companies house. A name is just a name though who cares? He lives in Queensland, far better places to live in oz but hey ho, strange decision for someone under the 30 but he is a funny chap....don't rise to the bait and he's harmless :thumbup:

:laughing6: you have my full permission to say who I am.

Queensland is the best place to live in Australia. It is home to the great barrier reef and Whitehaven beach which is the most photographed beach on the planet. :thumbright:

Yeah Whitehaven the beach on the Sundays I've spent much time on after kayaking around them for a week. Didn't you say you hadn't been there yet :lol: Nice but been to quite a few up like that in Cuba, Mexico, India, Florida, indo, Hawaii and even sunny Pembrokeshire like marloes and white sands. You must be 30 pushing 58 roathie :old:

Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:10 pm

goats wrote:
Roath_Magic_ wrote:
goats wrote:I know who roathy is after he told me a few things about himself a few weeks ago, he lived in cardiff fir 10 years, its why he has a soft spot for us. His company is registered here and my cousin works in companies house. A name is just a name though who cares? He lives in Queensland, far better places to live in oz but hey ho, strange decision for someone under the 30 but he is a funny chap....don't rise to the bait and he's harmless :thumbup:

Queensland is the best place to live in Australia. It is home to the great barrier reef and Whitehaven beach which is the most photographed beach on the planet. :thumbright:

Yeah Whitehaven the beach on the Sundays I've spent much time on after kayaking around them for a week. Didn't you say you hadn't been there yet :lol: Nice but been to quite a few up like that in Cuba, Mexico, India, Florida, indo, Hawaii and even sunny Pembrokeshire like marloes and white sands. You must be 30 pushing 58 roathie :old:

No, i even posted some pictures for you if i remember rightly.

Im a businessman not a student.

Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:17 pm

Roath_Magic_ wrote:
goats wrote:
Roath_Magic_ wrote:

No, i even posted some pictures for you if i remember rightly.

Im a businessman not a student.

I know I have seen your accounts :thumbup:

Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:22 pm

:roll: sure you have.

Sat Apr 26, 2014 6:42 pm

It's a little sad that we get one of the regulars Annis crew to post another Roathy thread so the man can continue his 30 posts / day.
Been to Oz on 3 occasions and it's bleeding expensive for us Brits. It's all relative of course but for all nicely things in Oz I'm always glad to be back in Wales because material things don't account for everything.!

Sat Apr 26, 2014 7:10 pm

Nice to see Roathy online at 6am Sunday(Queensland) time.

Sat Apr 26, 2014 7:14 pm

Dicey wrote:Nice to see Roathy online at 6am Sunday(Queensland) time.

5.14am actually. Football night :thumbright:

Sat Apr 26, 2014 7:18 pm

Is it not 5am over in Queensland ? He must be an early riser :lol:

Sat Apr 26, 2014 7:20 pm

citygardens73 wrote:

5.19am now? Not that hard to work out is it?

The football finished mere minutes ago. Im going to just stay up if thats ok :laughing6:

Sat Apr 26, 2014 7:24 pm

Roath_Magic_ wrote:
citygardens73 wrote:

5.19am now? Not that hard to work out is it?

The football finished mere minutes ago. Im going to just stay up if thats ok :laughing6:

You don't need my permission to stay up :thumbup:

Sat Apr 26, 2014 7:26 pm

Thanks mate :D

Sat Apr 26, 2014 7:29 pm

My pleasure !

Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:08 pm

Have a great days sleep to go go with your great wealth and Great Barrier Reef.

Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:15 pm

Dicey wrote:Have a great days sleep to go go with your great wealth and Great Barrier Reef.

No sleeping for me, its a treck up the glasshouse mountains today :thumbright: