Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: OASIS GETTING BACK TOGETHER?

Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:21 pm

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:
davids wrote:Unoriginal, derivative, Beatles copyists with a whiny gobshite singer who sings through his nose and a distinctly average guitarist who is nowhere near as good as he thinks he is.

Grossly over-rated drivel.

Like so many bands before them, found out the hard way that their solo careers swiftly go straight down the pan due to lack of talent.

Gallagher brothers - just a pair of egotistical knobheads.

Their album sales and huge popularity would suggest otherwise.

If record sales and huge popularity are your barometer then Oasis have as much musical integrity as Justin Bieber.

Or Coldplay.

Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:49 pm

And my dogs been itching
Itching in the kitchen once again

Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:04 pm

Best thing about oasis (gallagher brothers) were there many well publicised fights. They did liven up the music seen with their antics. Not my cupa tea really, but compared to the utter mass produced shit thats about now, i wouldnt complain if a decent band like them decided to reform. Maybe their time has come and gone though. Its all about lady gaga and beyonce these days OH and plan B pfft

Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:03 pm

Both pompous twats and both have lost their vocals, would be a shadow of the real Oasis

Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:50 pm

PartyWithOle wrote:Both pompous twats and both have lost their vocals, would be a shadow of the real Oasis

Noel has only got better with age IMO. High Flying Birds are very good I think

Sat Apr 26, 2014 7:13 am

[quote="davids"]Unoriginal, derivative, Beatles copyists with a whiny gobshite singer who sings through his nose and a distinctly average guitarist who is nowhere near as good as he thinks he is.

Like so many bands before them, found out the hard way that their solo careers swiftly go straight down the pan due to lack of talent.

Gallagher brothers - just a pair of egotistical
Last edited by super kev legend on Sat Apr 26, 2014 7:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Apr 26, 2014 7:14 am

davids wrote:Unoriginal, derivative, Beatles copyists with a whiny gobshite singer who sings through his nose and a distinctly average guitarist who is nowhere near as good as he thinks he is.

Gallagher brothers - just a pair of egotistical knobheads.

Correct, two good albums the rest is utter shite. Good lads day out is all they would be good for now.

Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:21 am

I hope not theres enough scruffy hair baggy jeans wearing student look alike bands about.