Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

FAO: GAVIN THE MOD / ANYONELSE

Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:42 am

Who has driven to Legoland from South Wales.

I planned to leave at 7am to be up there in plenty of time to park for the 10am opening but I am being told to leave later as will hit rush hour on the M4 into London.

Been told might as well leave 8:30am and be up there for 11am as opposed to sitting in traffic.

Thoughts please?

Re: FAO: GAVIN THE MOD / ANYONELSE

Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:44 am

Wait for the jacks replys

Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:44 am

I stayed overnight at the premier inn a few miles away, didnt cost too much extra plus you get extra time in legoland. You will hit traffic whatever time you leave, its a shit journey.

Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:49 am

CraigCCFC wrote:I stayed overnight at the premier inn a few miles away, didnt cost too much extra plus you get extra time in legoland. You will hit traffic whatever time you leave, its a shit journey.

I am staying in a hotel ive got a 2 day pass but cant check in to the hotel until 2pm so going to Legoland first.

I have been warned its a shit journey and my 4 year old will no doubt be adopting the "Are we there yet?" stance from Newport onwards. :(

Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:32 am

Its fairly late in the holidays, I think you'll be fine when ever you leave, I went on a Saturday on a bank holiday weekend, left Treharris at 9, literally couldn't get in the park despite a 3 hour traffic jam from the m4 junction to the park gates!

Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:33 am

Gavin wrote:Its fairly late in the holidays, I think you'll be fine when ever you leave, I went on a Saturday on a bank holiday weekend, left Treharris at 9, literally couldn't get in the park despite a 3 hour traffic jam from the m4 junction to the park gates!

EEEEKS :shock:

Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:57 am

CF47 BLUEBIRD wrote:Who has driven to Legoland from South Wales.

I planned to leave at 7am to be up there in plenty of time to park for the 10am opening but I am being told to leave later as will hit rush hour on the M4 into London.

Been told might as well leave 8:30am and be up there for 11am as opposed to sitting in traffic.

Thoughts please?

english schools went back on tuesday mate, so park should be quiet :thumbup:

Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:58 am

footynut wrote:
CF47 BLUEBIRD wrote:Who has driven to Legoland from South Wales.

Thoughts please?

english schools went back on tuesday mate, so park should be quiet :thumbup:

:thumbup: