Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Over 5000 turn out to watch Swans training session...

Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:34 am

Mario wrote:Oh and with this whole 'abuse' thing you are going on about, I can't really see it. When I was on the Jack forum I was being called genuine scum, for saying our midfield was better than theirs. A fair point I think.

You get hardly any abuse, for the fact you blindly offer no debate and patrnonise everyone. Shame your patronizing attitude doesn't work as you don't back up your arguments with anything more than 'I am right'. Predicting future events as fact, with nothing to back it up. Maybe your opinion is backing it up, but it isn't, nothing factual comes into your arguments.

Either way cba for another day of not being allowed to debate with you.

You are right, I am wrong.

There, now go wank over the fact, yes FACT, nathan dyer mugged a women.

So being threatened with knife crime isnt abuse? :D

I always back up my points, im not sure what you are going on about. My future predictions are based on facts which i present. If that goes over your head then thats not my fault.

Craig Bellamy hit a woman.

Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:37 am

As I've said, nothing you have said is hard to understand. It is just I genuinely cba to waste my time today. Fair enough have an opinion, but know when to stop going on about it. You keep going on and on as if it as actual fact.

Who threatened you with a knife?.

Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:39 am

Mario wrote:As I've said, nothing you have said is hard to understand. It is just I genuinely cba to waste my time today. Fair enough have an opinion, but know when to stop going on about it. You keep going on and on as if it as actual fact.

Who threatened you with a knife?.

Replying to you isnt "going on" :lol:

If you dont think i back my posts up then you clearly dont understand.

A few people have from memory, one wished AIDS on me, one wishes cancer. Par for the course.

Anyway, back to the thread....

Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:56 am

29th July 2007 - Cardiff City open training session. In the Championship not the Premier League. At Ninian Park not a new stadium.

Quite a considerable more there than 5,000. :wave:

Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:57 am

As irritating as you can sometimes be i wouldn't wish ill on you or anyone just because of club allegiance. If there is an illness where you come out in a rash on the submitting of topics on a rivals forum that would be about it.

Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:58 am

Wayne S wrote:29th July 2007 - Cardiff City open training session. In the Championship not the Premier League. At Ninian Park not a new stadium.

Quite a considerable more there than 5,000. :wave:

Was it your intention to miss the point completely? :lol:

Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:59 am

Roath_Magic_ wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:Ha ha pissing my self laughing.
Right my view is with all the fights and Chicos Bricks at your training sessions it must be more entertaining than watching your games.They must be sado gimps to one want to watch the team train. Or even sadder to want to watch a few bitch slaps.
Tell me in honesty anyone on here who watches training sessions ? Sad people who dont know how to lick fanny and enjoy train spotting. Roathy you suprise me with this .

Dont blame me, i wasnt there :laughing6:

Im just the messenger. Find it interesting thats all, after saying i thought your turn out was poor considering the importance of it and proximity to all your home fans.... Which was denied vehemently.

But all you Proving to me is you have a lot more geek supporters wanting to watch Gary monk shouting to Chico with his bricks, Chase me !. Anyway I will now let you and Chuckles turn this into a 6 pager with your pointless arguing whilst saying the same thing over and over again.Sometimes you have very good points but this one must be embarrassing to a lot of Jacks who dont have tashes. Dont collect match programmes or still live with there mummys in there 50s.
Till the next time my dear Roathy :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :thumbup:

Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:02 am

:lol: nukes you do make me chuckle, ill give you that.

Although my question and point in general is completely valid here.

Although it looks like its a bit too close to the bone to provide some decent answers. Guessed it may be, been here long enough to know these awkward questions usually get ignored :D

Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:05 am

You have been answered multiple times.

Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:06 am

Roath_Magic_ wrote::lol: nukes you do make me chuckle, ill give you that.

Although it looks like its a bit too close to the bone to provide some decent answers. Guessed it may be, been here long enough to know these awkward questions usually get ignored :D

:lol: :lol: You are obsessed with Chuckles my lad :laughing6: :notworthy:

Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:07 am

Roath_Magic_ wrote::lol: nukes you do make me chuckle, ill give you that.

:lol: :lol: You are obsessed with Chuckles my lad :laughing6: :notworthy:

Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:07 am

Well there have been more than 5000 people in Pontypridd fun fair over the holiday, what does that say about your club?

Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:08 am

Roath_Magic_ wrote:..... my question and point in general is completely valid here.

No it isn't. You have take to disparate activities and tried to compare them.

Take two open days and compare them, take two protests and compare them. But you are comparing the incomparable just for the purpose of a trolling exercise.

Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:09 am

Mario wrote:You have been answered multiple times.

I disagree. I have only been given excuses as to why a training session is more attractive to families nowhere near the ground than a march to save the clubs heritage to fans of the club mere meters away.

Which only goes to back up my point rather than answer it.

Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:09 am

What final answer do you desire.

"Wow, well done, you are right roathie".

END OF THREAD.

Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:11 am

Well there have been more than 5000 people in Pontypridd fun fair over the holiday, what does that say about your club?

Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:11 am

Mario wrote:What final answer do you desire.

"Wow, well done, you are right roathie".

END OF THREAD.

I don't desire a specific answer, just honest ones that aren't comprised of excuse making.

Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:12 am

Kanester wrote:Well there have been more than 5000 people in Pontypridd fun fair over the holiday, what does that say about your club?

It says people like fun fairs too.

Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:15 am

I think it is a worthless comparison

What is a comparison is the fact Cardiff get more fans each week at the CCS than at the liberty.

That is a fact, unlike everything you write.

Another crap comparison as your capacity is so low, but who cares.

My answer is that fans are more willing to turn out for a family event over something that has a threat of violence and aggression.

Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:18 am

Mario wrote:I think it is a worthless comparison

What is a comparison is the fact Cardiff get more fans each week at the CCS than at the liberty.

That is a fact, unlike everything you write.

Another crap comparison as your capacity is so low, but who cares.

My answer is that fans are more willing to turn out for a family event over something that has a threat of violence and aggression.

:laughing6: the fact you try to turn it into a completely irrelevant match day attendance comparison tells me you indeed either do not understand the point or are trying to deflect the point.

The fact you get more at your matches makes it worse, not better.

Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:19 am

I gave you my answer.

You are deflecting away from the fact I gave you a answer.

Not doing this all day again, I am actually in work.

Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:21 am

Mario wrote:I gave you my answer.

You are deflecting away from the fact I gave you a answer.

Not doing this all day again, I am actually in work.

Your answer was dwarfed in other guff you created to deflect the question.

But thanks for your answer. The floor is open to others :thumbup:

Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:27 am

What sort of person fabricates this shit then repeats it over and over to try and piss people off?

Roathy you are a total c**t.

Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:31 am

Welshcake wrote:What sort of person fabricates this shit then repeats it over and over to try and piss people off?

Roathy you are a total c**t.

Which bit is fabricated mr charmer?

Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:35 am

I'm assuming so many people showed up for the training session because they were hoping to see some fights... ;)

Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:43 am

Roath_Magic_ wrote:Thats pretty incredible.

Now im going to pose a question and i know its not going to go down well, but i pride myself on not shying away from my thoughts so will indeed pose it to the forum.

I will ask though, could i get some genuine replies rather than insults, surely everybody by now knows hurling of abuse is pointless when it comes to me :D

Do you think its bad that more watched an end of season training session for Swansea on a non match day.... than turned up on the march to fight for your clubs heritage when all 27,000 attending fans were a mere hundreds of meters away?

Look at the league attendances fella, see where you lie and know what your are capable of - that is all!

Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:51 am

CF3Bluebird wrote:
Roath_Magic_ wrote:Thats pretty incredible.

Now im going to pose a question and i know its not going to go down well, but i pride myself on not shying away from my thoughts so will indeed pose it to the forum.

I will ask though, could i get some genuine replies rather than insults, surely everybody by now knows hurling of abuse is pointless when it comes to me :D

Do you think its bad that more watched an end of season training session for Swansea on a non match day.... than turned up on the march to fight for your clubs heritage when all 27,000 attending fans were a mere hundreds of meters away?

Look at the league attendances fella, see where you lie and know what your are capable of - that is all!

:D we aren't talking about match day attendances or indeed potential attendances. You are another that either doesnt understand or is indeed trying to change the subject.

I am making the point that more people are interested in a Swansea training session that they are nowhere near than a march to return your heritage and blue when your whole match day fanbase was yards away.

My point being of course, as people cant seem to work it out, is that your fans put Tans cash ahead of your heritage in scarily large numbers.... Hence the amount that tuned up to show desire for blue was less than what we got at a training session - despite all 25,000 home fans being in spitting distance.

Thu Apr 24, 2014 11:00 am

No point even comparing both event as there is no correlation between the two. Roathie getting too big for his boots on this board

Thu Apr 24, 2014 11:05 am

i heard that they had a caravan exhibition next door, so they thought they would kill two birds with one stone

Thu Apr 24, 2014 11:08 am

I heard 4999 of them were boxing fans.