image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: LATEST STADIUM EXPANSION PHOTOS

Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:20 pm

Red steel girders hmmmm

Re: ' LATEST STADIUM EXPANSION PHOTOS '

Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:23 pm

Filthy red shite girders :bluescarf: :old: :bluescarf:

Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:24 pm

looking good! :bluescarf: i don't understand why people are so shocked about the red girders though? was always going to have to red on it, at least it will be mainly grey, and not bright red with Tan's portrait on the side! :lol:

Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:29 pm

CalShepCCFC wrote:looking good! :bluescarf: i don't understand why people are so shocked about the red girders though? was always going to have to red on it, at least it will be mainly grey, and not bright red with Tan's portrait on the side! :lol:

It's like saying, because we knew there was going to be red, we should all accept and like it.... Doesn't work like that. How much red is it going to take for people to wake up? The more red, the less likely we are to go back blue. Under any owner.

Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:31 pm

I assume they are going to replace the rest of the cladding over the summer to tie in with the new stand, otherwise it is going to look rather odd.

Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:52 pm

Stavross wrote:I assume they are going to replace the rest of the cladding over the summer to tie in with the new stand, otherwise it is going to look rather odd.

According to the architects drawings the red girders you see in the pictures are the only red on a very bland and grey cladding.

In the drawings the rest of the stadium! Remains the same. So the outside will be a mismatch and shit.

Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:53 pm

We are a red club now, COYR :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:55 pm

seanmogs wrote:
CalShepCCFC wrote:looking good! :bluescarf: i don't understand why people are so shocked about the red girders though? was always going to have to red on it, at least it will be mainly grey, and not bright red with Tan's portrait on the side! :lol:

It's like saying, because we knew there was going to be red, we should all accept and like it.... Doesn't work like that. How much red is it going to take for people to wake up? The more red, the less likely we are to go back blue. Under any owner.

have i said you should like it? i said 'i don't understand why people are shocked', as we all knew it'd be red!

Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:01 pm

Its just shows you how little of it is actual terracing. I know it expand further down once roof is lifted....but you do get the sense that a venue is being built, not just a few rows of seats.

Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:17 pm

Taff on the Mersey wrote:Its just shows you how little of it is actual terracing. I know it expand further down once roof is lifted....but you do get the sense that a venue is being built, not just a few rows of seats.

I think it more about events during the week rather than bums on seats to make the club money

Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:17 pm

PartyWithOle wrote:We are a red club now, COYR :ayatollah:

:oops:

Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:24 pm

Taff on the Mersey wrote:Its just shows you how little of it is actual terracing. I know it expand further down once roof is lifted....but you do get the sense that a venue is being built, not just a few rows of seats.

There's about 35 rows in the stadium now, they are adding about 8 or 9 rows to the lower tier and then there's about 21 rows on the new 2nd tier.

So its nearly doubling the row count.

Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:41 pm

Piss off back to Swansea you jack troll :sleepy2: :wave: :lol:

Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:45 pm

looking good :) shame about the red on it at least its not that much anyway :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:15 pm

Wayne S wrote:

There's about 35 rows in the stadium now, they are adding about 8 or 9 rows to the lower tier and then there's about 21 rows on the new 2nd tier.

didn't know the lower tier was being extended? good news then, will just look like a larger grandstand thenz with only a small upper tier!

Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:37 pm

CalShepCCFC wrote:
Wayne S wrote:

didn't know the lower tier was being extended? good news then, will just look like a larger grandstand thenz with only a small upper tier!

The bottom tier extension is just 9 rows separated, they will be the hospitality seats. Top tier will be much bigger than the grandstand
http://www.cardiffcityfc.co.uk/news/art ... 94444.aspx
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:44 pm

F*ck off you prick.

Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:54 am

seanmogs wrote:

DRAMA ALERT!!! It's not to hard to paint a girder mind :thumbright: be worse if it was all red cladding.

keep the faith :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:01 am

Jules wrote:
seanmogs wrote:

DRAMA ALERT!!! It's not to hard to paint a girder mind :thumbright: be worse if it was all red cladding.

That's how I see it.

If Tan wanted to make a point that new stand could be red everywhere. However it has been given a generic colouring with a pencil thin red line that could be painted blue in a day by any old Head of Recruitment.

Tan preparing for a change?

Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:17 am

Your a jack

Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:35 am

TBH I'm very shocked that Tan hasn't renamed the stadium yet. Granted many clubs do it and stream allot of revenue, but I'm just waiting for the antics to die down at the club, i.e (on field survival battle, Palace fiasco and then Malky Court case) before Tan Circus shows starts all over again prior to next season, when the very uninspiring yet original 'Cardiff City Stadium' gets renamed 'Visit Malaysia Stadium' no doubt fans will be up in arms, divided and arguing yet again you watch!

Personally i'd rather call it something associated with all things Welsh to put our country on the world map but that's never gunna happen. The Yanks still think we're a county in England named after big fish! :laughing6:

Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:39 am

And the words in big fook off letters in THE TAN STAND Above him :o

Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:30 am

Wayne S wrote:
Jules wrote:
seanmogs wrote:

That's how I see it.

If Tan wanted to make a point that new stand could be red everywhere. However it has been given a generic colouring with a pencil thin red line that could be painted blue in a day by any old Head of Recruitment.

Tan preparing for a change?

:laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6:

Thu Apr 24, 2014 2:07 pm

nubbsy wrote:

Your a jack

He's not, he's a little kid called Jordan who likes to troll fans of the same team he supports, he loves the red though so it's hard to tell if he's trolling

Thu Apr 24, 2014 3:36 pm

Thanks Carl, those pics look great!

I hope we can see the stadium looking bigger in the prem next season.

But even if we go down, I like to think a bigger stadium = bigger team.

Thu Apr 24, 2014 11:30 pm

JonCCFC wrote:
nubbsy wrote:

Your a jack

He's not, he's a little kid called Jordan who likes to troll fans of the same team he supports, he loves the red though so it's hard to tell if he's trolling

He doesn't love the red at all. :lol:

FairPlay he has got some bites on here.

Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:55 am

Is partywithjack I little snotty nosed kid :lol: :lol: :lol: that's what I am hearing, probably eats :happy1: popcorn while he listens to what's happening at our matches and the Jacks matches :sleepy2: :wave: :wave: